Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards (36297 Views)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by Inspectahdeck(m): 11:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
What is return to vomit for crying out loud. na wa for journalism in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by LesbianBoy(m): 11:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
Buhari is just a bastard jeez! angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by eLcastro(m): 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
At this point of the game..within buhari.,he must be hailin GEJ on how he ruled Nigeria...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by anthony86(m): 11:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
PMB just wanted to remove the VCs. That is why he had to dissolve the governing board first, Sack the VCs then reinstate the governing board so that they can appoint VCs loyal to him.Very bad Politics

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by HeavenTree: 11:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
If you refuse to consult widely before taking any decisions that affect 160M Citizens, then that fellow has a CRAYFISH BRAIN..If you refuse to read widely as a national leader, then get ready you will enter the black books of History..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by adconline(m): 11:22pm On Mar 24, 2016
Military mentality is pretty much infused in his brain and bloodstream.. Doing things in a staccato manner without consulting his legal team.. GMB has a phobia for brains!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by dhappyking(m): 11:22pm On Mar 24, 2016
I weak for this our change government . The other time , I heard in the news that the minister looking after our oil promised to pump fuel every where in 2 Days.
Within a week, his 2 days turned to VERY SOON. Just yesterday, the very soon fell on the floor and became no hope in sight TILL MAY. I even heard that he reminded us that he is not a MAGICIAN. I know I heard someone say that recently too. Who was that again? Well this people need to study what is feasible before going public or is it the journalists that are culpable here? Just wondering.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by EHoudini: 11:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
I thought the President has a university Don as his deputy. Making such monumental blunder portents grave danger to my country- the deputy wasn't consulted before such sweeping blunder. The President has no idea ruling by decrees is in the past. I am truly appalled and ashamed we came this low, at this time this age.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by LudaChriz(m): 11:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
xager:
How do I become a wailer please? undecided

Sorry no more form... Obj took the last one for him and his numerous boys cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by sweetetlove(f): 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
Ekugbeh:
Instead of claiming mr right, u quickly acknowledge ur mistakes n move on.
Hw many likes 4 Baba
only 21 likes*faints

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
ControlX:
Should we be surprised at all??
"These APC rubbish has exposed many Nigerians for the soulless hypocrites they really are.
During GEJ tenure, fuel scarcity was seen as a sign of ineptitude on the part of Jonathan but today under Buhari, fuel scarcity has suddenly become the fault of oil marketers. We now sleep at the filling station just to buy fuel and kerosene at exorbitant prices if you are lucky to even get the products at all.
During GEJ tenure, we swore we would never sleep until we # bringbackourgirls . Today, we no longer wanna bring them back. Aunty Oby has since retired. Govt is no longer a continuum, you know.
Back then, under GEJ, once boko haram strikes, we would call for Jonathan's head but today, we now dismiss victims of boko haram attack as 'soft targets'. Hearing us call them 'soft targets', you would be forgiven to think those innocent victims weren't Nigerians who deserve protection from their own govt. Fulani terrorists now kill and maim Nigerians while we limit the blame on just the security agencies alone forgetting that President Buhari is the man we employed to keep us safe.
Today, some of my atheist friends who almost lynched Jonathan for praying to a wall in Israel then are now the ones reminding me that President Buhari had a right to practice his religion when I drew their attention to the photo of him (Buhari) praying in Saudi Arabia dressed like my 'Ogboni' uncle.
I remember how we almost sent 'Amadioha' after Jonathan for attending a campaign rally in kano less than 24 hours after dozens were killed in Nyanya bomb blast. But when hundreds of people mostly women and children were burnt alive in
# Dalori by boko haram, the next day, Buhari was laughing, dancing and cutting cake in Ogun state, yet, there was no outrage.
If you are among those now celebrating all the things you frowned at under Jonathan, it is high time you had a one-on-one with your conscience.
Supporting your President and urging him on even when it is very clear that he is progressing in error, is not you being a patriotic citizen. That is you being a hopeless pathetic soulless sycophant!"

EOD

17 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
No wonder his always in dilemma

U jst wake up from ur slumber and decides to change VCS without doing ur maths first and now ur apologising.

He must have taught of replacing them wit his illiterate brothers.

Bt God pass am cool.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by sniperr007(m): 11:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
Ekugbeh:
Hw many likes 4 Baba

Y didn't he ask b4 making rubbish decision. U like to move to and fro bah? Bigot!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by xager(m): 11:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
LudaChriz:

Sorry no more form... Obj took the last one for him and his numerous boys cheesy
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by castrokins(m): 11:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
He Keeps Talking About Budget Padding, In Complete Negation And Isolation Of His Minister Of Information Who Said Budget Was Not Padded.

APC Sha...

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by Bluffly: 11:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
Ekugbeh:
Hw many likes 4 Baba
Unlike the ICPC boss who couldn't accept is mistakes as regards stealing and corruption.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by easiest(m): 11:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
SleekMallam:
Oloshi! same way you gave blanket order to cbn that has crippled the economy. What single policy have you gotten right after 10 solid months
This man should be old enough to be your father if not grand father and u dear regard him as oloshi, I will u live up to his age and by den u can recount ur achiement in life.
Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by delors(m): 11:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
LudaChriz:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/jonathans-varsities-we-lick-our-vomit-on-sack-of-boards-buhari/
I saw the topic "...vomit..." I knew it was created to spite...ride on critic.
Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by sinistermind(m): 11:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
I want to ask something... the last administration had 42 ministries and presented a budget of 4trillion and this current administration has 24 ministries with a budget of over 6trillion. Am I missing something here? Can someone educate my ignorance?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by dammytosh: 11:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
That moment when you are hungry and wailing grin

That is an angry wailer.

We don talk am say everything is a win for losers.

If he reverse na problem, if he sack na problem.

I advise you don't waste 4 years of ur lives wailing.

The criticism is becoming very embarassingly senseless.

Accept defeat even GEJ don use defeat collect several awards.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by nwakibie3(m): 11:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
Let's pardon him cos he didn't attend university so he was not supposed to know the procedures...

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by Ekugbeh(m): 11:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
Fedayeen:
its not an attribute of a good leader rather it shows a leader without hindsight and direction.

Dont celebrate mediocres if you want to have a fulfilled life
leaders acknowledge their mistakes n make amends period.
Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by Kunlegzy(m): 11:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
KissCODE:
What is the work of Buhari‘s advisers?

Does it mean that Osunbade (Osinbajo) as a professor does not understand accademic procediors or are you trying to tell me that he is just a wind shield. Are you telling me that Osinbajo does nottake part in policy making meetings that go on at Aso Rock?

Oh my GOD! What have we done to ourselves? How did we get here?

So if Jonathan was clueles; what will you now say Buhari (aka Ajala the traveler) is?

Someone please tell me i am dreaming...

Anyway Tinubu said “even if he brings NEPA bill as certificate...“

We are all seeing the EFFECT of that statement in our economy & policies.

Can you please tell me why u feel like murdering urself? Someone decided to eat the humble pie and u want to die.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by HomeOfMe(f): 11:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
LudaChriz:
Zombie... A leader doesn't make such a barbaric mistake
One million DISLIKE for the dullard
Power is shacking bubu!
Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by Ekugbeh(m): 11:59pm On Mar 24, 2016
Fedayeen:
stop being a pro or anti personalities rather call out their shortcomings
u call out their shortcomings n also admire d way de apply wisdom in dealin wid men lyk u
Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by nbright: 12:00am On Mar 25, 2016
Weak presidiot

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by LudaChriz(m): 12:02am On Mar 25, 2016
delors:

I saw the topic "...vomit..." I knew it was created to spite...ride on critic.

tongue
Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by Ekugbeh(m): 12:02am On Mar 25, 2016
sweetetlove:
only 21 likes*faints
oh baby pls dn't faint.
Pls...
U r all i gat... Pls
*runs 2 get a bucket of water. Pours on her nostrils*
u go stil faint again.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by Netexpert(m): 12:05am On Mar 25, 2016
This is the result of taking hasty decisions and maligning of Jonathan. More HUMBLE PIES to come.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by obailala(m): 12:05am On Mar 25, 2016
Lol... food for the wailers...
Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by abimic(m): 12:07am On Mar 25, 2016
The minister of education is an Educationist, hence knows the rudiments so needed in carrying out such appointments. infact, he was a former VC, how come the president acted in error?
I thought the education ministry has a permanent secretary who is very seasoned, how come these ridiculing flaws ain't thrashed before coming to the public. It only shows many don't want the president to succeed, some of those in his cabinet inclusive. He should just be careful except he's acting the sole administrator we use to know him as then.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by sweetetlove(f): 12:13am On Mar 25, 2016
Ekugbeh:
oh baby pls dn't faint.
Pls...
U r all i gat... Pls
*runs 2 get a bucket of water. Pours on her nostrils*
u go stil faint again.
lolz I was expecting to see 300 likes for the guy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) / Kano Airport Before And After Jonathan / Senate Committee Suspends Petition Against Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.