Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,945 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards (36299 Views)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by karkel(m): 12:14am On Mar 25, 2016
Ekugbeh:
Instead of claiming mr right, u quickly acknowledge ur mistakes n move on.
Hw many likes 4 Baba
confusionist

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by Lobolintin(m): 12:16am On Mar 25, 2016
Well I didn't ore for him

Team GEJ all the way

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by Ekugbeh(m): 12:21am On Mar 25, 2016
karkel:
confusionist
u ve jez seen his strenght

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by Ekugbeh(m): 12:22am On Mar 25, 2016
sweetetlove:
lolz I was expecting to see 300 likes for the guy
check again
Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by loomer: 12:22am On Mar 25, 2016
ControlX:
Should we be surprised at all??
"These APC rubbish has exposed many Nigerians for the soulless hypocrites they really are.
During GEJ tenure, fuel scarcity was seen as a sign of ineptitude on the part of Jonathan but today under Buhari, fuel scarcity has suddenly become the fault of oil marketers. We now sleep at the filling station just to buy fuel and kerosene at exorbitant prices if you are lucky to even get the products at all.
During GEJ tenure, we swore we would never sleep until we # bringbackourgirls . Today, we no longer wanna bring them back. Aunty Oby has since retired. Govt is no longer a continuum, you know.
Back then, under GEJ, once boko haram strikes, we would call for Jonathan's head but today, we now dismiss victims of boko haram attack as 'soft targets'. Hearing us call them 'soft targets', you would be forgiven to think those innocent victims weren't Nigerians who deserve protection from their own govt. Fulani terrorists now kill and maim Nigerians while we limit the blame on just the security agencies alone forgetting that President Buhari is the man we employed to keep us safe.
Today, some of my atheist friends who almost lynched Jonathan for praying to a wall in Israel then are now the ones reminding me that President Buhari had a right to practice his religion when I drew their attention to the photo of him (Buhari) praying in Saudi Arabia dressed like my 'Ogboni' uncle.
I remember how we almost sent 'Amadioha' after Jonathan for attending a campaign rally in kano less than 24 hours after dozens were killed in Nyanya bomb blast. But when hundreds of people mostly women and children were burnt alive in
# Dalori by boko haram, the next day, Buhari was laughing, dancing and cutting cake in Ogun state, yet, there was no outrage.
If you are among those now celebrating all the things you frowned at under Jonathan, it is high time you had a one-on-one with your conscience.
Supporting your President and urging him on even when it is very clear that he is progressing in error, is not you being a patriotic citizen. That is you being a hopeless pathetic soulless sycophant!"

This guy don vex o

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by vislabraye(m): 12:24am On Mar 25, 2016
luvinhubby:
The stupidity of this administration has no English adjective to qualify it.

You did not consult your Justice minister & did not bother to ask anybody to check what the law says about dissolving & appointing governing councils & V.C's only for him to do so & return to check the laws after doing so.

We have a dull president who acts before he thinks.

APC is fraud.

But the good thing is that he had to swallow his pride to rescind his decision. He must gave been following wrong advice all along because sycophants are all around him.
Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by Nbote(m): 12:27am On Mar 25, 2016
ControlX:
"These APC rubbish has exposed many Nigerians for the soulless hypocrites they really are.
During GEJ tenure, fuel scarcity was seen as a sign of ineptitude on the part of Jonathan but today under Buhari, fuel scarcity has suddenly become the fault of oil marketers. We now sleep at the filling station just to buy fuel and kerosene at exorbitant prices if you are lucky to even get the products at all.
During GEJ tenure, we swore we would never sleep until we # bringbackourgirls . Today, we no longer wanna bring them back. Aunty Oby has since retired. Govt is no longer a continuum, you know.
Back then, under GEJ, once boko haram strikes, we would call for Jonathan's head but today, we now dismiss victims of boko haram attack as 'soft targets'. Hearing us call them 'soft targets', you would be forgiven to think those innocent victims weren't Nigerians who deserve protection from their own govt. Fulani terrorists now kill and maim Nigerians while we limit the blame on just the security agencies alone forgetting that President Buhari is the man we employed to keep us safe.
Today, some of my atheist friends who almost lynched Jonathan for praying to a wall in Israel then are now the ones reminding me that President Buhari had a right to practice his religion when I drew their attention to the photo of him (Buhari) praying in Saudi Arabia dressed like my 'Ogboni' uncle.
I remember how we almost sent 'Amadioha' after Jonathan for attending a campaign rally in kano less than 24 hours after dozens were killed in Nyanya bomb blast. But when hundreds of people mostly women and children were burnt alive in
# Dalori by boko haram, the next day, Buhari was laughing, dancing and cutting cake in Ogun state, yet, there was no outrage.
If you are among those now celebrating all the things you frowned at under Jonathan, it is high time you had a one-on-one with your conscience.
Supporting your President and urging him on even when it is very clear that he is progressing in error, is not you being a patriotic citizen. That is you being a hopeless pathetic soulless sycophant!"

Bros how many bottles of origin u go drink?? Zombies go term u a wailer but we accept so long as dey accept d term zombies... 1000 likes for u jare.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by Nwadiala: 12:36am On Mar 25, 2016
KissCODE:
What is the work of Buhari‘s advisers?

Does it mean that Osunbade (Osinbajo) as a professor does not understand accademic procediors or are you trying to tell me that he is just a wind shield. Are you telling me that Osinbajo does nottake part in policy making meetings that go on at Aso Rock?

Oh my GOD! What have we done to ourselves? How did we get here?

So if Jonathan was clueles; what will you now say Buhari (aka Ajala the traveler) is?

Someone please tell me i am dreaming...

Anyway Tinubu said “even if he brings NEPA bill as certificate...“

We are all seeing the EFFECT of that statement in our economy & policies.
And to tell you how desperate the monkeys and bar buns are, those educated illiterate professors that he appointed knows the implication of he did, accepted the offer

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by 6fit(f): 12:39am On Mar 25, 2016
xager:
How do I become a wailer please? undecided
go to the nearest pdp office and obtain d wailers form. It free!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by ruemu(m): 12:43am On Mar 25, 2016
ControlX:

GBAM

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by nd07(m): 12:45am On Mar 25, 2016
Quite usual of u Sir. u act before u think
Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by Neatboy(m): 12:47am On Mar 25, 2016
The president is a typical Nigerian-- that finish eating gala before checking the expiry date. A whole lots of things happen retrogressively here...

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by nd07(m): 12:55am On Mar 25, 2016
vislabraye:

But the good thing is that he had to swallow his pride to rescind his decision. He must gave been following wrong advice all along because sycophants are all around him.

should we excuse him 4 having sycophants around him? did we excuse GEJ 4 having bad advisers around him. why must his be different?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by nd07(m): 1:00am On Mar 25, 2016
adconline:
Military mentality is pretty much infused in his brain and bloodstream.. Doing things in a staccato manner without consulting his legal team.. GMB has a phobia for brains!!

U said it all. he is not comfortable in d midst of intellectuals. that's why his cabinet is full of "oh yes" members.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by naijaking1: 1:02am On Mar 25, 2016
abimic:
The minister of education is an Educationist, hence knows the rudiments so needed in carrying out such appointments. infact, he was a former VC, how come the president acted in error?
I thought the education ministry has a permanent secretary who is very seasoned, how come these ridiculing flaws ain't thrashed before coming to the public. It only shows many don't want the president to succeed, some of those in his cabinet inclusive. He should just be careful except he's acting the sole administrator we use to know him as then.

Very good point.
In a sane clime, the education minister would have since resigned or gt fired before the president ever comes down this low to lick his vomit! The president was obviously misled by the education minister filled with religious and tribal zeal that he quickly replaced all 12 VCs with his friends from from ABU. That what happens when one is tunnel visioned.
Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by skylowlow: 1:15am On Mar 25, 2016
he will turn out to be a good president. something sincere about this guy..
Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by nortcentrallord(m): 1:17am On Mar 25, 2016
tuniski:

My God continue to grant u wisdom like this. Amen. I am proud of buhari on this and I pray he sees the many wrong steps and yarn he has dished out so far, then make a retract and correction. God bless Mr president. God continue to bless nigeria.

Kai! He hasn't made any mistake or taking any wrong step whatsoever. Lol. A dullard is always a dullard and a zombie will always be a zombie.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by nd07(m): 1:20am On Mar 25, 2016
Ekugbeh:
Instead of claiming mr right, u quickly acknowledge ur mistakes n move on.
Hw many likes 4 Baba

1milion likes 4 Baba. after all, since d inception of ds government , he has been acknowledging mistakes. campaign promises were later found mistakes. ministers were once called noise makers & were later appointed, what a nice man. budget was presented & was later found it didn't hold enough 4 looters, another mistake that was corrected. Jonathan didn't buy arms" another mistake that was later corrected. what a humble man. Sir, some morons wouldn't Care if u spend 4years acknowledging mistakes. in just 9months in office, ur acknowledgement of mistakes has exceeded that of GEJ's 6years in office. once again, 1milion likes to Baba..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by nd07(m): 1:23am On Mar 25, 2016
omowolewa:
Okay, nobody is perfect.

Is it why we will wear imperfections like clothes?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by naijaking1: 1:28am On Mar 25, 2016
nd07:

1milion likes 4 Baba. after all, since d inception of ds government , he has been acknowledging mistakes. campaign promises were later found mistakes. ministers were once called noise makers & were later appointed, what a nice man. budget was presented & was later found it didn't hold enough 4 looters, another mistake that was corrected. Jonathan didn't buy arms" another mistake that was later corrected. what a humble man. Sir, some morons wouldn't Care if u spend 4years acknowledging mistakes. in just 9months in office, ur acknowledgement of mistakes has exceeded that of GEJ's 6years in office. once again, 1milion likes to Baba..

Yes, in just 9 months, this humble man has acknowledged many of his mistakes, but he keeps making more day by day. Has he fired the education minister to tell others to be careful? No. The mistake-the disaster-the correction circle continues.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by nortcentrallord(m): 1:28am On Mar 25, 2016
ControlX:

You have said it all. God bless you.

With the way some Nigerians are going, I don't see this country going anywhere further in 10-15 years from now. Hypocrisy everywhere. Buhari is now a saint Under the same conditions GEJ was demolished Thank you once again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by millionaireman: 1:33am On Mar 25, 2016
luvinhubby:
The stupidity of this administration has no English adjective to qualify it.

You did not consult your Justice minister & did not bother to ask anybody to check what the law says about dissolving & appointing governing councils & V.C's only for him to do so & return to check the laws after doing so.

We have a dull president who acts before he thinks.

APC is fraud.

That's when Buhari newly entered Aso Rock and believed he was still a dictator. Now democracy is fast rubbing off on Buhari.
He remembers the laws gradually. Good news.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by omaolowo(m): 1:35am On Mar 25, 2016
Ekugbeh:

Instead of claiming Mr Right, you quickly acknowledged your mistakes and moved on.....

That is one of the signs of a Great Man, Sir....!
Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by repogirl(f): 1:43am On Mar 25, 2016
Typical! Without his own plan, Booohari will just cancel whatever is already on ground. Useless!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by millionaireman: 1:54am On Mar 25, 2016
ControlX:

President Buhari, or indeed northern political leaders, are hardly blamed for their errors in Nigeria because the self-acclaimed most sophisticated tribe in Nigeria believe that only the north and southwest deserve to rule Nigeria.

The self-assigned most sophisticated tribe did all those hypocrisy in form of playing opposition politics against Jonathan; so that if Buhari became president, before long, Osinbade would succeed Buhari. That's how the self-assigned most sophisticated group in Nigeria see Nigeria and development opportunities.
They reduced political development in Nigeria the manner a Simpleton would have itt.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by millionaireman: 2:13am On Mar 25, 2016
naijaking1:

Yes, in just 9 months, this humble man has acknowledged many of his mistakes, but he keeps making more day by day. Has he fired the education minister to tell others to be careful? No. The mistake-the disaster-the correction circle continues.

But mistakes are least expected from leaders of countries, else, they make mistakes that can lead tens or hundreds or thousands or even millions of people to their untimely deaths.

That's why we employ many many many Special Advisers and Ministers.

That's why Democracy is preferred by civilized people to dictatorship and Oligarchy.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by SleekMallam: 2:21am On Mar 25, 2016
easiest:

This man should be old enough to be your father if not grand father and u dear regard him as oloshi, I will u live up to his age and by den u can recount ur achiement in life.
Wait till it gets to the revolution style stage and see what special love and respect people have for Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by joxiri: 2:55am On Mar 25, 2016
ControlX:

U over summarised the situation, very impartial just mere facts
Surely this must make even the most ardent PMB supporter think again
But then again this is Nigeria we defy logic!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by TippyTop(m): 3:08am On Mar 25, 2016
ControlX:

Epic article, the best read this week.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by naijaking1: 3:17am On Mar 25, 2016
millionaireman:

But mistakes are least expected from leaders of countries, else, they make mistakes that can lead tens or hundreds or thousands or even millions of people to their untimely deaths.

That's why we employ many many many Special Advisers and Ministers.

That's why Democracy is preferred by civilized people to dictatorship and Oligarchy.

I agree with you, sir.
No doubt some mistakes are unavoidable. We are not GOD. However, there are some mistakes we can't afford, because we so focused on pleasing only our ethnic or religious group.
That's why I said the minister should have resigned if Buhari wants to be taken seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by Oblitz(m): 3:52am On Mar 25, 2016
ControlX:

this is nothing but the truth

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards by greatiyk4u(m): 4:26am On Mar 25, 2016
LudaChriz:

I repeat, a leader doesn't make such a mistake! It is shameful

No leader any where in the world is above mistake except the Heavenly leaders..............many worst cases have happened in Nigeria and nobody said sorry....illegal withdrawal of Tambuwals' security details as the Speaker HOR, kidnapping of a seating Governor, Chris Ngige, using Federal might, Wike conniving with UNN VC Batho okolo to sack Prof. Enejere without any reason, sack of Former. Enugu deputy Governor simply cos he has a poultry farm in the government house, the list is numerous...........saying sorry to the people He is leading alone is a sign of CHANGE

A saint is not someone who has never sinned but one who realizes his sins, feel sorry and determine never to do it again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshodi Transport Interchange: An Update On The $70million Project - Photos / Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.