Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Repairs Of All Kinds Of Phones/tablets - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Repairs Of All Kinds Of Phones/tablets (1073 Views)

How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. / Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones / List Of Phones Suitable For The New Ntel 4G LTE SERVICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Repairs Of All Kinds Of Phones/tablets by Ndissle(m): 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
Hello... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!!
Re: Repairs Of All Kinds Of Phones/tablets by Ndissle(m): 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
Whether your phone fell into water or the screen shattered, anything or problems you are faced with please don't hesitate to give me a call or chat with me on whatsapp on 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.... As many that have met me on line went home smiling because my services in repairs is like carlcare because I'm a trained Carlcare engineer. I deliver the same day you come for repairs.
Re: Repairs Of All Kinds Of Phones/tablets by ify2nyce(f): 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
carlcare sacked you? lipsrsealed
Re: Repairs Of All Kinds Of Phones/tablets by daphid25(m): 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
And phones with non removable batteries too?
Re: Repairs Of All Kinds Of Phones/tablets by busoye19: 7:30am On Mar 25, 2016
Jiayu G4S calibrator??
Re: Repairs Of All Kinds Of Phones/tablets by Ndissle(m): 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
daphid25:
And phones with non removable batteries too?
yes
Re: Repairs Of All Kinds Of Phones/tablets by Ndissle(m): 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
busoye19:
Jiayu G4S calibrator??
are u in lagos
Re: Repairs Of All Kinds Of Phones/tablets by papadjaji: 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
My nexus tab will not respond to touch. What could be wrong and how much will it cost to fix. Got the phone as a gift and it has not been used since day one.
Re: Repairs Of All Kinds Of Phones/tablets by busoye19: 3:46am On Mar 26, 2016
Ndissle:
are u in lagos

No I resides in Abuja. But I can get someone coming to Lag to fix it for me. Let me be sure it can be fixed. The phone calibrator stopped responding, no crack or any physical damage.
Re: Repairs Of All Kinds Of Phones/tablets by successcute: 8:43am On Mar 26, 2016
My facetell mobile touch is bad,can u fix the touch
Re: Repairs Of All Kinds Of Phones/tablets by Jaymaestro(m): 10:40am On Mar 26, 2016
How much does it cost to change a damaged USB port ?

(1) (Reply)

Request For Stock Rom For Any Device / AIRTEL Nigeria Why / I Need Fairly Used Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.