Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,473 members, 7,770,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:20 AM

How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. (18550 Views)

How To Flash A Number On Airtel With #0 Balance / How To Call (flash) A Number Without Having Airtime On Your SIM Card / Who Can Guess The Name Of The Next Camon Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by MissTechy(f): 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
Not everytime reviews, unboxing and tech tips. Sometimes, tech challenges like this one.

In this video, I tried to guess a number of phones within a stipulated time while blindfolded — not an easy task, guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09y0qG0tpwk&t=76s

Do watch the video and let me know what you think, also let me know if you have any tech challenge you want me to attempt.

By the way, how many of the phones in the video would you have gotten right if blindfolded?

cc @lalasticlala

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by Dekatron(m): 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
MissTechy:
Not everytime reviews, unboxing and tech tips. Sometimes, tech challenges like this one.

In this video, I tried to guess a number of phones within a stipulated time while blindfolded — not an easy task, guys.

Do watch the video and let me know what you think, also let me know if you have any tech challenge you want me to attempt.

Are you sure?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by MissTechy(f): 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
Dekatron:

Are you sure?

Very.

1 Like

Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by Dekatron(m): 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
MissTechy:

Very.
is it limited to phone stuffs?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by MissTechy(f): 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
Dekatron:
is it limited to phone stuffs?? undecided

Limited to tech stuff.
Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by directonpc(m): 1:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
I like the background sha.
Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by DoroBen: 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
oh my god shocked grin. Misstechy you too funny. please we want more of this

2 Likes

Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by Dekatron(m): 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
MissTechy:

Limited to tech stuff.

Write a web crawler to crawl MissTechy on your own blog, display the number of times it crawled the keyword and after crawling give a terminating message. Start as a new repo on github and share your source code. In any language... JavaScript preferably.

:-D

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by Mediapace: 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
MissTechy:

Limited to tech stuff.

Nice job misstechy cool
You're such a rare woman

Though some clotpole will blast you because they said you are a half entertainer and a half technologist ,just ignore them with their myopic thinking

Ride on miss wink You've gat an audience

3 Likes

Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by LaideOyebade: 2:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
Mediapace:

Nice job misstechy cool
You're such a rare woman

Though some clotpole will blast you because they said you are a half entertainer and a half technologist ,just ignore them with their myopic thinking

Ride on miss wink You've gat an audience

Please how is she a half entertainer?

Enjoyed this Tobi
Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by Mediapace: 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
LaideOyebade:

Please how is she a half entertainer?

Enjoyed this Tobi

They said not i said

Read what i wrote again carefully and this time with your glass undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by iceberryose(m): 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
Dekatron:

Write a web crawler to crawl MissTechy on your own blog, display the number of times it crawled the keyword and after crawling give a terminating message. Start as a new repo on github and share your source code. In any language... JavaScript preferably.

:-D
kukuma yus poison her na.

16 Likes

Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by iceberryose(m): 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
Mediapace:

They said not i said

Lol.
See killing.
Nairaland's rule of thumbs- Never You Misyan

6 Likes

Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by Urbanoversabi(m): 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
Lmao grin Nice innovation BTW.
Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by LaideOyebade: 5:50am On Apr 01, 2017
Mediapace:

They said not i said

smiley
Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by TheSexyChic: 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
this was funny Nd interesting
Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
Interesting!
Had to watch till the end..
Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by MissTechy(f): 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
UniosunGuy:
Interesting!
Had to watch till the end..
Gracíás
Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by DoroBen: 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
Try playing two games at the same time
Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by directonpc(m): 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
If I talk waitin dey my mind now...

1 Like

Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by PhoneGist(m): 7:40am On Apr 04, 2017
DoroBen:
Try playing two games at the same time

not just any game, a game like temple run
Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by grimandevil: 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
MissTechy:

By the way, how many of the phones in the video would you have gotten right if blindfolded?

cc @lalasticlala

Hi, you have big boobs, hmmm.. Never knew

10 Likes

Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by Nutase: 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
Weh done ma ..............in bisolas voice
Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
angry Are you married? angry

The poster above me is.......drunk
How did you not notice those water melons? angry

2 Likes

Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by Benekruku(m): 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2017

Mtchew.....

Her waist and butts did not even show in all the pictures

1 Like

Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by lilmax(m): 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
smh what a waste..... next time show all parts

1 Like

Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by Afam4eva(m): 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
Mediapace:

Actually, that's the truth. I was like, isn't this suppose to be some tech video? But if that's her style then no biggie.
Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by Synord(m): 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
I know a game we can play in the other room , miss teckny

3 Likes

Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by Nollynude: 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
Misstechy, me i go like sample you grin

6 Likes

Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
End Time...abeg, where i fit see girl when need serious relationship?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread For Android 5.0 Lollipop Users / Startimes S-100 Android Mobile TV Phone / 5 Sure Ways To Get Free Wi-fi When You Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.