Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

If This Happens Nigeria Will Breake Up, Chigaemezu Warned. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If This Happens Nigeria Will Breake Up, Chigaemezu Warned. (3034 Views)

Bakare: Buhari Did Nothing About Benue Genocide Though Warned 18 Months Earlier / Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe / “Nigeria Will Continue To Borrow,” Adeosun Says, Days After Warning Against Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Happens Nigeria Will Breake Up, Chigaemezu Warned. by chigaemezuogu: 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
Following the rumours trailing in Nigeria that federal government of Nigeria led by major general muhammadu Buhari led goverment wants to islamise Nigeria is unacceptable, Nigerians should stop spreading imposible rumours hence there are two major religion in the country as follows Christianity and Islamism. According to Nigeria constitution every citizen has the right of freedom of worship, every citizen of Nigeria has a right to choose the church he or she will go, any move to islamise Nigeria and extinct christianity is quite barbaric and uncalled for, attracting the wrath of God of christians, government of all levels should resist every move of any kind to islamise Nigeria. This country will break up if this rumour is true, i call on governor el-rufy of kaduna state to have a rethink for placing embergo on christians, either he reverse the decision or wait for the intervention of God. This is a time for all pastors, clergies and imams to rise against any move to voilate the human right of freedom of worship and i call president buhari to govern with the fear of God to protect the interest of the citizenry.
Re: If This Happens Nigeria Will Breake Up, Chigaemezu Warned. by DaBullIT(m): 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
Na islamize
You still dey?

3 Likes

Re: If This Happens Nigeria Will Breake Up, Chigaemezu Warned. by ozy4christ(f): 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
Abeg na lai mohammed talk am cos i dey find am o ,he is quiet dis days

1 Like

Re: If This Happens Nigeria Will Breake Up, Chigaemezu Warned. by Alezy(m): 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
then the should take those Arabic stuffs from our naira notes like we re all muslim. lot more to count but will just say that
Re: If This Happens Nigeria Will Breake Up, Chigaemezu Warned. by enlightenedmind: 2:50am On Mar 25, 2016
Nigeria can never be islamized. The northerners know this. If they even try it, that will give biafra a legitimate reason to go. Say bye bye to oil and everything else. If biafra goes, nobody wants to live in an islam dominated society, Yoruba will follow, say bye bye to lagos, then middle-belt bye abuja. They wont even try. They know

1 Like

Re: If This Happens Nigeria Will Breake Up, Chigaemezu Warned. by chriskosherbal(m): 4:35am On Mar 25, 2016
Let's try and live in peace for the betterment of this nation.
Re: If This Happens Nigeria Will Breake Up, Chigaemezu Warned. by Nobody: 5:01am On Mar 25, 2016
nigeria islamised or not, i don't f-ing care.
Re: If This Happens Nigeria Will Breake Up, Chigaemezu Warned. by Nobody: 5:03am On Mar 25, 2016
Chigaemezu ko chimpazee ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Happens Nigeria Will Breake Up, Chigaemezu Warned. by Perceptor(m): 7:09am On Mar 25, 2016
enlightenedmind:
Nigeria can never be islamized. The northerners know this. If they even try it, that will give biafra a legitimate reason to go. Say bye bye to oil and everything else. If biafra goes, nobody wants to live in an islam dominated society, Yoruba will follow, say bye bye to lagos, then middle-belt bye abuja. They wont even try. They know
You and this ur oyel sha! dont u av any other thing to brag about outside oil? You pple ar jst too shallow in ur thoughts by think Nigeria cannot survive without oil: the northerners, wch u believe av nothing, ar hardworking farmers that produce most of nigerian foods despite the harsh climate in their region. Aside that, they do any job that guarantee their survival and ar contented wt watever they av. So only ignorant, blunderous and lazy oafs would think they cannot survive without them!

7 Likes

Re: If This Happens Nigeria Will Breake Up, Chigaemezu Warned. by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:09am On Mar 25, 2016
enlightenedmind:

It isn't up for debate if islamization is possible. The process has already began!

You won't see this because you doubting thomases are like that myopic frog who do not see latent changes.

Is it until an Emir is appointed for the entire oduastan emirate by the Supreme Khalifa of Western Sudan that you will agree that islamization is up and running?

The legal age of maturity for the girl child was amended to accommodate Islamic pedastrial culture from 18 to 13.

That means an illiterate 13 year old northern girl is an adult and can vote while in the south you must attain the legal age of 18!

The gender equality bill was opposed by northern muslims who stated categorically that men and women can not be considered equal in any manner by drawing on Islamic decrees.

Let's forget the Islamic military alliance Buhari has entered under Saudi Arabia but can we ignore the Fulani muslim rampage in the Christian muslim belt which the president has not even bothered to make a statement on?

How about boko haram?

5 Likes

Re: If This Happens Nigeria Will Breake Up, Chigaemezu Warned. by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:16am On Mar 25, 2016
Perceptor:

You and this ur oyel sha! dont u av any other thing to brag about outside oil? You pple ar jst too shallow in ur thoughts by think Nigeria cannot survive without oil: the northerners, wch u believe av nothing, ar hardworking farmers that produce most of nigerian foods despite the harsh climate in their region. Aside that, they do any job that guarantee their survival and ar contented wt watever they av. So only ignorant, blunderous and lazy oafs would think they cannot survive without them!

My friend shut up!

Your budget since 1973 has been dependent on oil so much so that the same oil is the primary bench mark earner.

Or how can we ignore your president lamenting on oil price and jetting around OPEC nations to have oil cuts?

Pray tell how can your highly dependent consumer nation maintain imports?

You ingrates in the Southwest have no shame to deny the oil that feeds you.

Isn't that why you hate the mere mention of Biafra?

Isn't that why the likes of Asari and Tompolo over their threat to return to the creeks gave you nightmares of hunger?

look at your useless Osun and it's rascal of a governor who kept lamenting on oil price as of his useless state contributes a single drop.

My friend tell me what Nigeria will survive on once the oil stops flowing !

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If This Happens Nigeria Will Breake Up, Chigaemezu Warned. by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:19am On Mar 25, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Let's try and live in peace for the betterment of this nation.

Which useless peace?

Go and tell your intolerant north to be peaceful.

Go and tell boko haram and their horde of Muslim fanatic supporters in the north to be more tolerant.

Go and tell the Muslim Fulani militias to stop killing Christians in their own land.

Peace ko peace nii

4 Likes

Re: If This Happens Nigeria Will Breake Up, Chigaemezu Warned. by Goldencollins: 7:20am On Mar 25, 2016
Buhari is a dullard from Daura,Amaechi is a lizard of Ubima,Osinbande is a Midget from Ogun state.
The Zombies are free to quote me.

3 Likes

Re: If This Happens Nigeria Will Breake Up, Chigaemezu Warned. by akinyeleaa: 8:24am On Mar 25, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

My friend shut up!

Your budget since 1973 has been dependent on oil so much so that the same oil is the primary bench mark earner.

Or how can we ignore your president lamenting on oil price and jetting around OPEC nations to have oil cuts?

Isn't that why the likes of Asari and Tompolo over their threat to return to the creeks gave you nightmares of hunger?

look at your useless Osun and it's rascal of a governor who kept lamenting on oil price as of his useless state contributes a single drop.

So much bile.
Frustration at it's peak

1 Like

Re: If This Happens Nigeria Will Breake Up, Chigaemezu Warned. by Koleman(m): 8:35am On Mar 25, 2016
Another pikin
Re: If This Happens Nigeria Will Breake Up, Chigaemezu Warned. by enlightenedmind: 10:47am On Mar 25, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

It isn't up for debate if islamization is possible. The process has already began!

You won't see this because you doubting thomases are like that myopic frog who do not see latent changes.

Is it until an Emir is appointed for the entire oduastan emirate by the Supreme Khalifa of Western Sudan that you will agree that islamization is up and running?

The legal age of maturity for the girl child was amended to accommodate Islamic pedastrial culture from 18 to 13.

That means an illiterate 13 year old northern girl is an adult and can vote while in the south you must attain the legal age of 18!

The gender equality bill was opposed by northern muslims who stated categorically that men and women can not be considered equal in any manner by drawing on Islamic decrees.

Let's forget the Islamic military alliance Buhari has entered under Saudi Arabia but can we ignore the Fulani muslim rampage in the Christian muslim belt which the president has not even bothered to make a statement on?

How about boko haram?

I understand. These things the legal age, sharia law, gender equalities are things we now have to demand from our govt. We cannot sit here and continue to let this happen. We will not stand for a muslim run country and there is no space for islamic laws in our constitution. We need to do something about this

2 Likes

Re: If This Happens Nigeria Will Breake Up, Chigaemezu Warned. by enlightenedmind: 10:49am On Mar 25, 2016
Perceptor:

Oya let biafra go naa if you pple dont need oil. if they go ur northern leaders will have to find a new avenue for stealing money. or hope that pple buy cows
Re: If This Happens Nigeria Will Breake Up, Chigaemezu Warned. by Perceptor(m): 10:56am On Mar 25, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

My friend shut up!

Re: If This Happens Nigeria Will Breake Up, Chigaemezu Warned. by Perceptor(m): 11:04am On Mar 25, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

My friend shut up!

U gat me laughin... I understand d depth of ur pain: u think because d oyel is found in ur region, u shld be d only one benefittin frm it and u ar like "why shld anybody else be concerned abt wat happens to our oil". Lemme add to ur pain, its neva going to be ur region alone benefittin frm it, it'll continue to be used for national development untill it runs dry. So be ready to carry d pain for a very long time. kikikikikiki...

1 Like

Re: If This Happens Nigeria Will Breake Up, Chigaemezu Warned. by Perceptor(m): 11:13am On Mar 25, 2016
enlightenedmind:

Oya let biafra go naa if you pple dont need oil. if they go ur northern leaders will have to find a new avenue for stealing money. or hope that pple buy cows
Relax man, u aint going no where. U aint matured enough to be left to urself. Together shall we make this country great again. U ar our brethren, we love u and we'll neva let u go. winks#)
Re: If This Happens Nigeria Will Breake Up, Chigaemezu Warned. by enlightenedmind: 11:50am On Mar 25, 2016
Perceptor:

Relax man, u aint going no where. U aint matured enough to be left to urself. Together shall we make this country great again. U ar our brethren, we love u and we'll neva let u go. winks#)

I am not biafra.
Re: If This Happens Nigeria Will Breake Up, Chigaemezu Warned. by enlightenedmind: 11:53am On Mar 25, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

My friend shut up!

We have other things. Many other things, Land, Gold, Tin, Limestone, Uranium etc
Re: If This Happens Nigeria Will Breake Up, Chigaemezu Warned. by seunny4lif(m): 11:55am On Mar 25, 2016
grin cheesy
Who will Babalawoise Nigeria pls sad sad
Christianised and Islamized don taya me angry angry

When will world Babalawo hold meeting in Nigeria grin
Re: If This Happens Nigeria Will Breake Up, Chigaemezu Warned. by Perceptor(m): 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
Goldencollins:
Buhari is a dullard from Daura,Amaechi is a lizard of Ubima,Osinbande is a Midget from Ogun state.
The Zombies are free to quote me.
So what are you?
Re: If This Happens Nigeria Will Breake Up, Chigaemezu Warned. by enlightenedmind: 1:48am On Mar 26, 2016
Perceptor:

then Stop stealing and make urselves useful to society rather than drinking meshia tea everyday.
Re: If This Happens Nigeria Will Breake Up, Chigaemezu Warned. by Perceptor(m): 6:32am On Mar 26, 2016
enlightenedmind:

then Stop stealing and make urselves useful to society rather than drinking meshia tea everyday.
Swerve abeg, u aint making sense.

(1) (Reply)

Polyps Surgically Removed From Buhari’s Nostrils During Trip - Sahara Reporters / Independence : Northern Elders Scared, Begs N'delta Over Quit Notice / The Dirty Vultures From South-west

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.