Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe (32491 Views)

Amaechi Vs Abe: APC Crisis In Rivers Gets Worse / Supreme Court Faults Self In Amaechi Vs Omehia Case 12 Years After / Amaechi Vs Wike: Caption These Photos With Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by DamiBukola: 6:52am On Dec 27, 2017
PORT HARCOURT— SENATOR Magnus Abe, yesterday, said that Govenor Nyesom Wike foresaw and warned him over the current antagonism he faces from former Governor Chibuike Amaechi-led All Progressives Congress, APC, in Rivers State.

Senator Magnus in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, was reacting to recent accusations by Senator Andrew Uchendu, taunting Abe as having inordinate ambition, gaining more than he contributed in Amaechi’s political dynasty and not supporting the Transport Minister’s governorship bid back in 2007, among other allegations.

Referring to Amaechi’s alleged rejection of his 2019 governorship ambition in preference for Tonye Cole under APC, Abe said it was now clear, from Uchendu’s remarks, “That the decision to stop me (Abe) was taken long ago. “That is exactly what Governor Wike warned me against when he came to my house prior to his decision to leave the group. What is happening in Rivers State APC has nothing to do with building the party, it is all about stopping Abe.”

On the contribution by associates to the dominance of the Amaechi political dynasty through Wike’s historic emergence as Rivers State governor, Abe said: “There is always this attempt to play down Wike’s contribution to our success in the court. “Wike was pivotal to what happened in the court, just as I was to how we got the nomination.

When Amaechi was in Ghana, he was talking to me more than five times every day, at a stage I was the only person in (Peter) Odili’s Government he was talking to. “When Amaechi came back from Ghana, immediately after he was sworn-in as governor, he appointed Wike as his Chief of Staff and appointed me as Secretary to the State Government. So if Sen. Uchendu feels the governor, in his wisdom, chose to appoint people who did not support his struggles to such strategic positions in his government, then too bad.”

On the rancour over his 2019 governorship ambition, the senator told Rivers people, including Amaechi, that, “I have not taken a decision on the matter, but everywhere I go to people say I will be governor of Rivers State I respond with a loud Amen.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/amaechi-vs-abe-wike-warned-abe/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by Atiku2019: 6:55am On Dec 27, 2017
grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by agwom(m): 6:56am On Dec 27, 2017
cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by Pontaboki: 7:01am On Dec 27, 2017
Hahahahahaha

17 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by itchie: 7:03am On Dec 27, 2017
Politicians!!!! Mtcheeew

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by Hector09(m): 7:13am On Dec 27, 2017
I hate wike today cus of wat he did to celestin omehia, wike was the one that ploted every thing cus ameachi ran to ghana, wike is ameachi no 1 man in rivers state, thats why i dnt support any of them cus they are the same

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by aolawale025: 7:18am On Dec 27, 2017
Abe may port soon

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by DamiBukola: 7:18am On Dec 27, 2017
Hector09:
I hate wike today cus of wat he did to celestin omehia, wike was the one that ploted every thing cus ameachi ran to ghana, wike is ameachi no 1 man in rivers state, thats why i dnt support any of them cus they are the same
lol, so what are you saying now?

32 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by DamiBukola: 7:20am On Dec 27, 2017
aolawale025:
Abe may port soon
We don't need him in PDP again o

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by Paperwhite(m): 7:24am On Dec 27, 2017
Keep on wailing Senator Magnus Abe but don't decamp as you earlier rant about.The reward for treachery is more treachery.Amaechi time is already @ hand.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by hatchy(f): 7:25am On Dec 27, 2017
These men are all same.
Fighting dirty just to grab power.

If Magnus Abe eventually dumps APC for any other party like the PDP, then he will be committing political suicide just like Amaechi's deputy Engineer Tele Ikuru.

It is better to stay in APC than dine with the Wike(d) man who will ensure he lost all political value in Rivers State.

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by 6pax: 7:36am On Dec 27, 2017
Abe inordinate ambition will gonna cause him alot. as one of the oldest senators in the Senate him big royal to Amaechi may land him the Senate president of the frederal republic in 2019 a position that is elusive to the people of the ss.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 27, 2017
Nigeria politician, take them serious at ur own peril

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 27, 2017
Everyday Nigeria is a developing country. When will be developed? Most politicians are Bunches of educated illiterates.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by anibi9674: 7:45am On Dec 27, 2017
Abe the chuwawa that has refused to grow to a lion status after so much feeding. In rivers state we are suppose to have 3 lions but one has refused to grow to a lion.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by CallMeNJay: 7:46am On Dec 27, 2017
Ikpoki
Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by Hector09(m): 7:46am On Dec 27, 2017
DamiBukola:
they should settle their dispute and stop shading the blood of innocent rivers man, as for abe he is destine to be a senator,cus ameachi we never let abe be governor, cus he want a pupet like dakuku who he can control

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by Alexgeneration(m): 7:52am On Dec 27, 2017
Abe wants to port to PDP

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by obaataaokpaewu: 7:53am On Dec 27, 2017
Abe should know that there is no vacancy in government house this 2019
Abe, were the person that gave him 200m naira?

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by Lomprico2: 7:56am On Dec 27, 2017
DamiBukola:

I taya o!
Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by Lomprico2: 7:57am On Dec 27, 2017
Hector09:

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by frankyychiji(f): 8:08am On Dec 27, 2017
Abe should not drag Wike into his demonic battle with Amaechi pls. No vacancy in Brick house 2019.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by kcmichael: 8:21am On Dec 27, 2017
Abe is just desperate .let them build the party first before any ambition.
Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by Asuokaa: 8:21am On Dec 27, 2017
war
Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by free2ryhme: 8:21am On Dec 27, 2017
these people wont allow us heard word again

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by FrenchWay: 8:22am On Dec 27, 2017
Gov. Wicked

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by Ekuru: 8:24am On Dec 27, 2017
Abe creating his own reason to port to PDP

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by tolumizzy(m): 8:24am On Dec 27, 2017
Bojuboju dudes

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by castrol180(m): 8:25am On Dec 27, 2017
na dem palava be that. Most especially that useless Wike that hijacked the party's structure...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by ripbubu: 8:27am On Dec 27, 2017
The lizard of ubim will never be loved in rivers again he is an out cast.. Wike is our man

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by Originality007: 8:27am On Dec 27, 2017
Amaechi is a betrayal, a backstabber and a devil, very soon he will grow horn for everyone to see

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe by ebujany(m): 8:28am On Dec 27, 2017
Senator abe is not a wise man. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. What is happening in rivers politics is not about PDP or APC it is ikwerre agenda. Wike and amaechi are brothers, they know what they are doing. The riverine people in rivers state better come together and speak with one voice

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Governors Exchange Heated Words Over Oshiomole At Meeting With Buhari / Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena / Why Nigeria Was Progressing Under Jonathan - Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.