Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

RE: How Is Jesus’ Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RE: How Is Jesus’ Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead? (2453 Views)

Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? / There Is Absolute Proof That Jesus Christ Rose From The Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: RE: How Is Jesus’ Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead? by cloudgoddess(f): 3:19am On Apr 12, 2016
TrueBorn:

I have tasted God. I have experienced d wonders of His power. His S p rit dwells in me and bears me witness that wot I believe is true. He proves it in my life everyday. That's why I stayed. That's why I am resolute bc I see results. Jesus works.

What would your response be to a Hindu who says to you the following:

"I have experienced the wonders of Krishna's power and glory. The creator and destroyer of all things is embodied within me, and his power and beauty have permiated throughout my life. My children are healthy and educated, my husband is loyal and caring, I am safe and have overcome difficult trials in my life. This is how I know Krishna is real - because he has worked in my life personally and I can feel his power throughout my body when I meditate and do my yoga practice."

?
Re: RE: How Is Jesus’ Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead? by TrueBorn: 9:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
cloudgoddess:

What would your response be to a Hindu who says to you the following:

"I have experienced the wonders of Krishna's power and glory. The creator and destroyer of all things is embodied within me, and his power and beauty have permiated throughout my life. My children are healthy and educated, my husband is loyal and caring, I am safe and have overcome difficult trials in my life. This is how I know Krishna is real - because he has worked in my life personally and I can feel his power throughout my body when I meditate and do my yoga practice."

?
I will tell him 'Try Jesus'
Re: RE: How Is Jesus’ Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead? by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 26, 2016
TrueBorn:
I will tell him 'Try Jesus'
How dumb can one get? So you will tell him to try Jesus. Have you tried Krishna?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's Pray For Pastor Tim Omotoso, / Oppression By Gateway International Church / Covenant University: A Xtian University Shying Away From Theological Education?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.