Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,530 members, 7,850,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

Why Crucify Him Again? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Crucify Him Again? (373 Views)

Just Before You Crucify The Already Criticized TB Joshua, You Need To Read This / Just Before You Crucify The Already Criticized TB Joshua, You Need To Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Crucify Him Again? by SonofIssachar: 6:26am On Mar 25, 2016
- Brandy Cambell (12th grade)

I say something rude

to someone who's lost,

And I've ruined my witness,

But they will pay the cost.

--So I nail in the nails.

Can anyone see the Lord through me,

Or do they simply see my sins?

Am I living the life Christ wants me to,

Am I living the life of man?

--So I plunge in the spear.

And when I fail to pray,

and my conversations with Him fade,

Does He patiently wait for my call,

Though it causes Him pain?

--And I place the thorns upon His brow.

I lead a life of double standards,

One day good, the next one bad.

Can He quietly stand by

When He sees all I could have had?

--And I ridicule my Lord once again.

For you see,

Each time we turn our backs,

and return to the world of sin,

It is then that you and I,

We crucify Him again.

Meditation: I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. – Galatians 2:20

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

Daily Dew is published by Sons of Issachar Projects. To subscribe by email or read previous editions, visit www.daily-dew.com

To download the Daily Dew mobile app on your Android and iPhone devices, please click on http://daily-dew.com/android-iphone, for Blackberry app, click on http://daily-dew.com/blackberry.

(1) (Reply)

God Is No Respecter Of. Persons / Our Daily Bread Friday April 1 2016 <*>gallwry Of God<*> / It Is Time To Seek The Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.