Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,210 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:44 AM

Just Before You Crucify The Already Criticized TB Joshua, You Need To Read This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just Before You Crucify The Already Criticized TB Joshua, You Need To Read This (693 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 / Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized / Just Before You Crucify The Already Criticized TB Joshua, You Need To Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Before You Crucify The Already Criticized TB Joshua, You Need To Read This by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
Just Before You Crucify the Already Criticized TB Joshua, You May Need to Read This.

Adeniji , O

I am not always in the habit of defending 'men of God' or their beliefs and I'm not willing to this anytime soon. However, the controversy that has embrace the 'prediction' promulgate to the congregation by TB Joshua about the US election has attracted the attention of many. I took my time to see the clip that has gone viral since the US election result was announced, which contradicts Joshua's earlier prediction. It then occurred to me that a lot of Nigerians who watched the video didn't ether take their time to careful understand the message or have long bid to nail him and luckily got the perfect opportunity to do so. Those who didn't watch it may be feeding on the popular opinion and hearsays which unfortunately remains ambiguous to an unbiased viewer.

TB Joshua said "I want to share with you what i saw ten days ago", he repeated. "They were telling me that ten days ago (if the election was conducted), it was a man that could have won". He went ahead to promulgate Clinton as the winner of an election which was then yet to be concluded, congratulating Trump for being strong and unconcerned about criticism. He continued with the message for the day, later returning to the 'vision', he claimed to have seen some ten days back. At that point, he made some remarks that should be considered before his crucifixion by Nigerians.

He said "the reason why I'm saying this is because there are a lot of (other) prophesies on the internet, maybe the men of God that were saying opposite saw it 15 days ago, if you say the vision 15 days ago, you would see a man winning". That quote means a lot depending on how individuals interpret it, however, to whatever interpretation anyone choose to give it, it won't be far from admitting that the election is subject to change.

Why don't you ask yourself if God changed His mind few hours into the 8th of November? 1 Kings 21.
Re: Just Before You Crucify The Already Criticized TB Joshua, You Need To Read This by ScienceWatch: 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
LARRYDKING:
Just Before You Crucify the Already Criticized TB Joshua, You May Need to Read This.

Adeniji , O

I am not always in the habit of defending 'men of God' or their beliefs and I'm not willing to this anytime soon. However, the controversy that has embrace the 'prediction' promulgate to the congregation by TB Joshua about the US election has attracted the attention of many. I took my time to see the clip that has gone viral since the US election result was announced, which contradicts Joshua's earlier prediction. It then occurred to me that a lot of Nigerians who watched the video didn't ether take their time to careful understand the message or have long bid to nail him and luckily got the perfect opportunity to do so. Those who didn't watch it may be feeding on the popular opinion and hearsays which unfortunately remains ambiguous to an unbiased viewer.

TB Joshua said "I want to share with you what i saw ten days ago", he repeated. "They were telling me that ten days ago (if the election was conducted), it was a man that could have won". He went ahead to promulgate Clinton as the winner of an election which was then yet to be concluded, congratulating Trump for being strong and unconcerned about criticism. He continued with the message for the day, later returning to the 'vision', he claimed to have seen some ten days back. At that point, he made some remarks that should be considered before his crucifixion by Nigerians.

He said "the reason why I'm saying this is because there are a lot of (other) prophesies on the internet, maybe the men of God that were saying opposite saw it 15 days ago, if you say the vision 15 days ago, you would see a man winning". That quote means a lot depending on how individuals interpret it, however, to whatever interpretation anyone choose to give it, it won't be far from admitting that the election is subject to change.

Why don't you ask yourself if God changed His mind few hours into the 8th of November? 1 Kings 21.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.

Keep your minds firmly on the awesome scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecies and also on the huge number of people world wide that constantly receive help for scholarships, poverty, etc, etc from a truly blessed church called Scoan in Nigeria.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.

Remember the Jews, they had a 200 year old prophecy that Jesus is the Son Of God and he is coming to enrich us with Miracles, Signs, Prophecies And wonders. The Jews rejected this and changed the outcome of that prophecy in own lives. The Jews have been suffering for more than two thousand years. Because we have FREE WILL, we can change the outcome of any prophecy that directly affects our lives.

America is no different. They changed the outcome of the prophecy in their lives. They will suffer the consequences if their choice was a bad one.
Re: Just Before You Crucify The Already Criticized TB Joshua, You Need To Read This by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
So the holyspirit couldn't tell who would have won yesterday?
Re: Just Before You Crucify The Already Criticized TB Joshua, You Need To Read This by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
ScienceWatch:

Keep your minds firmly on the awesome scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecies and also on the huge number of people world wide that constantly receive help for scholarships, poverty, etc, etc from a truly blessed church called Scoan in Nigeria.

Remember the Jews, they had a 200 year old prophecy that Jesus is the Son Of God and he is coming to enrich us with Miracles, Signs, Prophecies And wonders. The Jews rejected this and changed the outcome of that prophecy in own lives. The Jews have been suffering for more than two thousand years. Because we have FREE WILL, we can change the outcome of any prophecy that directly affects our lives.

America is no different. They changed the outcome of the prophecy in their lives. They will suffer the consequences if their choice was a bad one.
so the holy spirit didn't know that?
Re: Just Before You Crucify The Already Criticized TB Joshua, You Need To Read This by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
LARRYDKING:

LAME EXCUSE
Re: Just Before You Crucify The Already Criticized TB Joshua, You Need To Read This by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
kingcity:
LAME EXCUSE

U think He doesn't change his mind? Let's apply logic here.
Re: Just Before You Crucify The Already Criticized TB Joshua, You Need To Read This by McCarlito(m): 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
The visions or prophesies God gives is never manipulated.Lying in the name of God is dubious and defamatoryMany homes have been broken and dissolved by these fake visions than the court of law on a daily basis...
Re: Just Before You Crucify The Already Criticized TB Joshua, You Need To Read This by bennyann: 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
It's amazing how there are thousands of posts and topics meant just to defend a prophet all over the media.

I wonder if Jesus can ever be defended that way. Anyway, God can defend Himself. He doesn't need the help of anyone.

That's by the way

What matters most is, Does God know you?

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!' Matthew 7:23

God knows those who do His will.

1 Like

Re: Just Before You Crucify The Already Criticized TB Joshua, You Need To Read This by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
LARRYDKING:

U think He doesn't change his mind? Let's apply logic here.
why should he you guys should stop trying to defend a lie...its embrassing

(1) (Reply)

How Many Souls Have You Won This Year? / Do you know how to sing this Christmas song? / Pastor Adebayo Retires As RCCG's General Overseer .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.