Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Senator Mark Grants Scholarship To Little Samuel Oche Up To University - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Mark Grants Scholarship To Little Samuel Oche Up To University (828 Views)

Senator Mark Is My Mentor, Leader -abba Moro, Group. / Shettima Grants Scholarship To 50 Orphans On His 50th Birthday / Umahi To Sponsor Uzoamaka Chukwu's Education Up To University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Mark Grants Scholarship To Little Samuel Oche Up To University by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 25, 2016
Destiny on Tuesday smiled on little Samuel Oche as former Senate President, Senator David Mark randomly picked the little boy
from a crowd of supporters who converged in Otukpo for the grand finale of his ‘Thank You Tour’ of nine (9) Benue South local
government areas, granting the 8-year old an education scholarship up to university level.
It was a moment of joy and happiness as the student of Stevian Nursery and Primary School Otukpo was singled out from the
crowd in Otukpo during the occasion of the grand finale ceremony of Senator Mark’s ‘Thank You Tour’.
The visibly excited mother could not hide her joy as she rolled on the ground in thanksgiving to God for the favour that had
located her son, a child who lost his father at a very tender age.
The single mother told SIGNAL how it has been so difficult for her to take care of the kids since the demise of her husband. “I
am so happy, in fact, I am short of words. God has decided to send a helper to us”, the visibly elated woman said.
Meanwhile, the Coordinator of Door2Door for Mark 2016, Comrade James Oche has saluted the people of Benue South who
supported the re-election of Senator David Mark to the Senate.
According to him, “We are too grateful for the work that you all did in ensuring the re-election of Senator David Mark to the
senate. The entire Nigerian public space is replete with thanks for our command performance. They have reiterated the fact
that when it mattered most, we proved ourselves as a worthy set of people. We thank God that the most distinguished Senator
David Mark, over the course of the last four weeks, have been given the certificate of return, sworn -in and inaugurated for the
record sixth time and resumed in chamber for the fifth term. This feat is unprecedented in the history of legislature in Nigeria.
“We salute all those who stood astutely for the course, which we collectively believed. We thank the constructive critics and
implore the cynics to see the better side of our discourse. We love our nation and that’s why we wanted the best for ourselves.
We thank the ruling party in the state for providing the crucial competitive platform and state push that gave validity to our
hard earned victory and acceptability by the people. That is democracy at work.
“We encourage all to support our homeland defence project to invigorate our collective assertions to demand and get what is
approximately ours in all circumstances. The homeland defence project is continuous, endless and trans-generational. Let us
bequeath a legacy of resilience to subsequent generations. Thank you all for being part of the struggle”, he said.

http://www.tatafonaija.com/2016/03/senator-mark-grants-scholarship-to-little-samuel-oche-up-to-university/
Re: Senator Mark Grants Scholarship To Little Samuel Oche Up To University by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 25, 2016
Ok, quite good
Re: Senator Mark Grants Scholarship To Little Samuel Oche Up To University by HungerBAD: 6:45am On Mar 25, 2016
At least he is using AWA money for something useful.

1 Like

Re: Senator Mark Grants Scholarship To Little Samuel Oche Up To University by edoboy33(m): 6:46am On Mar 25, 2016
IF YOU AGREE THAT SENIOR MARK WILL GO TO JAIL CLICK LIKE
Re: Senator Mark Grants Scholarship To Little Samuel Oche Up To University by boboLIL(m): 6:47am On Mar 25, 2016
God bless you

Baba God pick my call biko
Re: Senator Mark Grants Scholarship To Little Samuel Oche Up To University by Goldencollins: 6:48am On Mar 25, 2016
Buhari is a dullard from Daura,Amaechi is a lizard of Ubima,Osinbande is a Midget from Ogun state.
The Zombies are free to quote me.

1 Like

Re: Senator Mark Grants Scholarship To Little Samuel Oche Up To University by AleAirHub(m): 6:48am On Mar 25, 2016
Good one....
Re: Senator Mark Grants Scholarship To Little Samuel Oche Up To University by pendusky(m): 6:49am On Mar 25, 2016
edoboy33:

I would be glad to hear ure in jail soon
Re: Senator Mark Grants Scholarship To Little Samuel Oche Up To University by temitemi1(m): 7:11am On Mar 25, 2016
Thank You Sir!
Re: Senator Mark Grants Scholarship To Little Samuel Oche Up To University by Houseofglam7(f): 7:26am On Mar 25, 2016
Rubbish
Why that one kid?
Aren't there several?
He can afford it if he chooses!!!!!!
Re: Senator Mark Grants Scholarship To Little Samuel Oche Up To University by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 25, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Rubbish Why that one kid? Aren't there several? He can afford it if he chooses!!!!!!
How many have u helped in yo community?
Re: Senator Mark Grants Scholarship To Little Samuel Oche Up To University by Houseofglam7(f): 8:12am On Mar 25, 2016
Dimienedonkz:

How many have u helped in yo community?

You don't know me dude, and you never will

Now, swerve angry
Re: Senator Mark Grants Scholarship To Little Samuel Oche Up To University by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 25, 2016
pained heart, please just go solo
Re: Senator Mark Grants Scholarship To Little Samuel Oche Up To University by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 25, 2016
edoboy33:
i see you in jail. Pray against it
Re: Senator Mark Grants Scholarship To Little Samuel Oche Up To University by Aromas: 10:36am On Mar 25, 2016
edoboy33:
Fellow NL's if you're in support of edoboy33 should go to jail hit like.
Oloriibu grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Mark Grants Scholarship To Little Samuel Oche Up To University by Aromas: 10:40am On Mar 25, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Rubbish
Why that one kid?
Aren't there several?
He can afford it if he chooses!!!!!!
Madam I belief God answer prayers but their are some who are purposely anointed by God. May the GRACE OF GOD locate me and every other NL's. Amen
Re: Senator Mark Grants Scholarship To Little Samuel Oche Up To University by manutdrichie(m): 11:37am On Mar 25, 2016
He will grow up to contest with Mark 4 senate

(1) (Reply)

In Defence Of My President, Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) / Fg To Use Looted Funds To Finance Budget Deficit – Senator Udoma / How Not To Be Dense And Unpatriotic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.