Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

In Defence Of My President, Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Defence Of My President, Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) (824 Views)

President Mohammadu Buhari Is Using Made In Nigeria Drug-lai Mohammed / Arms Deal: Panel Uncovers N2.175bn Fraud In Defence Ministry / This is President Muhamadu Buhari's Gcfr cv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Defence Of My President, Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) by vanbonattel: 3:46pm On May 05, 2016
Fellow Nigerians, it has come to the attention of everyone that a lot of our citizens feel dissatisfied with the way our president is running the affairs of this country. Lots of criticisms. condemnations and complaints abound in newspapaers, television programmes and even the social media sites. Most people talk of same discontent.

But it will be good if we put the blame where it belongs, we have to tell ourselves the truths, the home truths even if it hurts so much to do that. Majority of Nigerians voted Buhari, so I think we owe it to ourselves to endure his leadership style, even if its wrong.

We know your academic qualifications and we still voted you.

Yes we know you could not provide any piece of paper as a document to quell the rumor that you are a stark illiterate, we all remember the story of the missing certificate, the attempt to write a fresh certificate, the defence by the principal and a lot of other underhand moves, yet we chose to ignore the obvious and voted you in, ahead of those with PHD, we are now living with the calamity. Why are we conmplaining?

We know you refused to debate, and we still voted you.

I remember how you refused to tell Nigerians in front of the camera, and beside other contestants how you will run the country, you chose to ignore the nation like they are inconsequential, and yes, they are inconsequential, visiting foreing countries is now more important that arresting an ongoing genocide. We are really reaping the results of our choice.

We knew you are a democracy hater, yet we voted you.

Why are people surprised that Buhari is stifling free speech? Has he not done worse before? And yet we found it in our hearts toi vote him in to continue to hound the press, with LIER Mohammed as information minister, what do you expect? People should stop insulting the president abeg!

We knew you were slow, yet we voted you.

Is it not we that will be blamed for voting a president who takes 6 months to name a cabinet of men who has been sleeping in his house for the past two years, and it took him 6 months to compile their names? Its our fault, if not, has Buhari ever been fast? Tell me, what has he ever accomplished with speed in his 73 years of existence, budget is pending, fuel imbroglio, dollar quagmire, fulani killing silence, Baba go slow.

I want all Nigerians to join me in telling those that are surprised to wake up, the signs were there all the while, yet we chose to ignore the obvious warnings and vote for Buhari. I also want to implore you all to give Buhari a second term come 2019. We deserve to suffer, we deserve to starve, we should be taught the hard way so we can become better citizens from 2023. We wish Buhari more good health and strength to punish Nigerians, those who are lucky enough to survive the ordeal will be careful next time.

LONG LIVE PRESIDENT MOHAMMADU BUHARI
LONG LIVE APC AND PDP
LONG LIVE THE GOOD PEOPLE OF NIGERIA
GOD BLESS YOU ALL

cc Truckpusher
cc Omenka
cc Tonyebarcanista
cc Beremx
cc Modith
cc Ngeneukuenu
cc Lalasticlala
cc Dropshot
cc Phockphockman
cc Onatisi
cc Noblezone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Defence Of My President, Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) by Benjom(m): 3:56pm On May 05, 2016
Until you allow Prof. Barth Nnaji to take charge of the power sector, I won't take your write-up serious.

#Yeeh...heat wan kii pesin o
Re: In Defence Of My President, Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) by DropShot: 5:06pm On May 05, 2016
[s]
vanbonattel:
Fellow Nigerians, it has come to the attention of everyone that a lot of our citizens feel dissatisfied with the way our president is running the affairs of this country. Lots of criticisms. condemnations and complaints abound in newspapaers, television programmes and even the social media sites. Most people talk of same discontent.

But it will be good if we put the blame where it belongs, we have to tell ourselves the truths, the home truths even if it hurts so much to do that. Majority of Nigerians voted Buhari, so I think we owe it to ourselves to endure his leadership style, even if its wrong.

We know your academic qualifications and we still voted you.

Yes we know you could not provide any piece of paper as a document to quell the rumor that you are a stark illiterate, we all remember the story of the missing certificate, the attempt to write a fresh certificate, the defence by the principal and a lot of other underhand moves, yet we chose to ignore the obvious and voted you in, ahead of those with PHD, we are now living with the calamity. Why are we conmplaining?

We know you refused to debate, and we still voted you.

I remember how you refused to tell Nigerians in front of the camera, and beside other contestants how you will run the country, you chose to ignore the nation like they are inconsequential, and yes, they are inconsequential, visiting foreing countries is now more important that arresting an ongoing genocide. We are really reaping the results of our choice.

We knew you are a democracy hater, yet we voted you.

Why are people surprised that Buhari is stifling free speech? Has he not done worse before? And yet we found it in our hearts toi vote him in to continue to hound the press, with LIER Mohammed as information minister, what do you expect? People should stop insulting the president abeg!

We knew you were slow, yet we voted you.

Is it not we that will be blamed for voting a president who takes 6 months to name a cabinet of men who has been sleeping in his house for the past two years, and it took him 6 months to compile their names? Its our fault, if not, has Buhari ever been fast? Tell me, what has he ever accomplished with speed in his 73 years of existence, budget is pending, fuel imbroglio, dollar quagmire, fulani killing silence, Baba go slow.

I want all Nigerians to join me in telling those that are surprised to wake up, the signs were there all the while, yet we chose to ignore the obvious warnings and vote for Buhari. I also want to implore you all to give Buhari a second term come 2019. We deserve to suffer, we deserve to starve, we should be taught the hard way so we can become better citizens from 2023. We wish Buhari more good health and strength to punish Nigerians, those who are lucky enough to survive the ordeal will be careful next time.

LONG LIVE PRESIDENT MOHAMMADU BUHARI
LONG LIVE APC AND PDP
LONG LIVE THE GOOD PEOPLE OF NIGERIA
GOD BLESS YOU ALL

cc Truckpusher
cc Omenka
cc Tonyebarcanista
cc Beremx
cc Modith
cc Ngeneukuenu
cc Lalasticlala
cc Dropshot
cc Phockphockman
cc Onatisi
cc Noblezone
[/s]

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of My President, Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) by vanbonattel: 11:25am On Jun 12, 2016
I will never blame this man buhari for turning a deaf ear to fulani herdsmen menace or cries to save the Niger Delta or listen to biafra agitation. We must defend our president,

HE IS DEAF.

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of My President, Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 11:47am On Jun 12, 2016
GOD CONTINUE TO GUARD & GUIDE OUR PMB ARIGHT
HE REMAINS THE MOST INCORRUPTIBLE & FEARLESS NIGERIAN LEADER EVER
THE BIAFRANS, IPOBIANS & AVENGERERS CAN CONTINUE TO GRUMBLE FOR LIFE
GOD BLESS APC
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Defence Of My President, Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) by blackpanda: 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
OP I suppose u think u are funny. But u have said nothing. You are a wailer so really nothing positive is expected from wailers. Its only how to nag and insult and jubiliate at everything negative.

Btw election is over so get a life!
Re: In Defence Of My President, Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) by coyy(m): 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
lol.
d op is high..
Re: In Defence Of My President, Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) by vanbonattel: 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
blackpanda:
OP I suppose u think u are funny. But u have said nothing. You are a wailer so really nothing positive is expected from wailers. Its only how to nag and insult and jubiliate at everything negative.

Btw election is over so get a life!

i am only defending my able presido grin grin
Re: In Defence Of My President, Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) by nativedoctors(m): 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
Really,
Re: In Defence Of My President, Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) by vanbonattel: 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
nativedoctors:
Really,

buharry is a dam good president cheesy

(1) (Reply)

A Song To Ipob / Fg To Use Looted Funds To Finance Budget Deficit – Senator Udoma / Suggest Name/names Of Person/persons That Should Be The Next Nigeria PRESIDENT.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.