Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Beef Alert!! 9ice And Linda Ikeji In Serious Fight - Talks About Her In New Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beef Alert!! 9ice And Linda Ikeji In Serious Fight - Talks About Her In New Song (808 Views)

Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) / Laura Ikeji In Hot Crazy Jean (Photos) / Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beef Alert!! 9ice And Linda Ikeji In Serious Fight - Talks About Her In New Song by damiloladuke: 6:46am On Mar 25, 2016
9ice just threw a major shade at Linda Ikeji in his new song 'At the Moment' In the song which he uploaded yesterday on YouTube he sang “At the moment I want more prosperity I dey feel like Linda Ikeji, many money wey dey come from Dasuki.” This not the first time 9ice is calling out the blogger in his song In 2013, he called out Linda Ikeji and some other blogs after they uploaded his song for free on their blogs.

He said “ Where was Linda Ikeji when I was out with my first album, Linda Ikeji who are you? I don’t even know her? Linda Ikeji if you are expecting a dime from me, fa fa fa foul. You pay me before you upload my music.”

Listen to the song here - http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/03/beef-alert-9ice-and-linda-ikeji-in.html

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Beef Alert!! 9ice And Linda Ikeji In Serious Fight - Talks About Her In New Song by damiloladuke: 6:46am On Mar 25, 2016
Re: Beef Alert!! 9ice And Linda Ikeji In Serious Fight - Talks About Her In New Song by aremz(m): 7:23am On Mar 25, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] second to comment
Re: Beef Alert!! 9ice And Linda Ikeji In Serious Fight - Talks About Her In New Song by feldido(m): 7:37am On Mar 25, 2016
How To Revive Your Music career?

Beef Someone grin
Re: Beef Alert!! 9ice And Linda Ikeji In Serious Fight - Talks About Her In New Song by powerfulsettingz: 7:42am On Mar 25, 2016
Who is that Linda self? Is she also a singer? Ofcos we 9ice is a politician
Re: Beef Alert!! 9ice And Linda Ikeji In Serious Fight - Talks About Her In New Song by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 25, 2016
Irrelevant
Re: Beef Alert!! 9ice And Linda Ikeji In Serious Fight - Talks About Her In New Song by Smellymouth: 8:15am On Mar 25, 2016
Wizkid right now grin ::::::

(1) (Reply)

”toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished” – Ex- Lover Seun Egbebe Warns / Kwam1 Caught On Camera Slapping His Band Member During An Event / Woman Breastfeeds Stray Dog She Rescued From The Streets*video&pics*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.