Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

”toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished” – Ex- Lover Seun Egbebe Warns - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished” – Ex- Lover Seun Egbebe Warns (809 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished- Ex-boyfriend Says / Toyin Aimakhu Breaks-Up With Seun Egbebe (read Her Disclaimer) / Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

”toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished” – Ex- Lover Seun Egbebe Warns by queenst(f): 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
CEO of Ebony Films and Records Production International, Seun Egbegbe, has warned all Yoruba movie producers to desist from working with his Ex-Lover, Toyin Aimakhu.
In a recent chat with Encomium.ng in Ikeja, Seun Egbebe said:
“I am saying this for the first time, it’s over between Toyin Aimakhu and I, and I mean it. And I am also using this medium to warn all movie producers to stay away from her. Anybody that deals with her, the person is on his or her own. And I will act appropriately.
“Toyin Aimakhu’s career is finished as far as Yoruba movie sector is concerned, unless she corrects the erroneous impression she has given the public about my person. How can a person l call my girl friend accuse me of kidnapping her? What does she want to gain from that? And she said her Personal Assistant typed the message. If that’s true, where was she? And when she noticed it, why didn’t she withdraw it immediately before the whole thing went viral? So, I believe she has something hidden.

► lalasticlala
“I am repeating it, no producer must deal with her again. Any producer that doesn’t heed the warning will find him or herself to blame. It’s not a threat, it’s a promise.”

Source: http://360jamng.ga/toyin-aimakhus-career-is-finished-ex-lover-seun-egbebe-warns/

Re: ”toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished” – Ex- Lover Seun Egbebe Warns by queenst(f): 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
all these celebrities sef
Re: ”toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished” – Ex- Lover Seun Egbebe Warns by bennifield11(m): 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
What does this man want?toyin made you popular for heaven's sake huh!!!she has helped your career both positively and negatively.relationships do end and you just have to move on,toyin is playing the man here,she wouldn't talk about her past relationship but,oga seun who is suppose to be a more matured person than toyin wouldn't let the media be!oga seun please grow up!!
Re: ”toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished” – Ex- Lover Seun Egbebe Warns by iamsea(m): 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
See a nigga whining like a lady does when shes heart broken... In chris brown voice "puccy nigga"
Re: ”toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished” – Ex- Lover Seun Egbebe Warns by bennifield11(m): 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
Lol,I'm a man and I know how we feel when we're done with those random girls,we feel on top of the world and act like we'll be given a medal for fucking those babes.reverse is the case now o,toyin is done with mr seun egbegbe and she has dumped her,mr seun how do you feel at the moment,mr seun::::guy that girl don dupe me chai,I swear I go finish toyin career for this nigeria
Re: ”toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished” – Ex- Lover Seun Egbebe Warns by mymadam(m): 9:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
Mr Man, I have never watched a film featuring Toyin Aimakhu or do I know anything about her. However, Mr Man, I want to ask you this simple question... are you God?
Re: ”toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished” – Ex- Lover Seun Egbebe Warns by Flexherbal(m): 9:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
You guys should have looked for a way to settle your differences. No perfect man, no perfect woman.
Re: ”toyin Aimakhu’s Career Is Finished” – Ex- Lover Seun Egbebe Warns by Iolite(f): 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy yoruba director like her plenty already, so where you wan start from.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Becomes Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Social Media Celebrity- Faking The Dream / PHOTOS: 2face,sir Shina Peters, Omo Baba At Campari Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.