Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,800 members, 7,866,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

Woman burns 13-year-old maid with hot iron (Pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman burns 13-year-old maid with hot iron (Pictures) (20607 Views)

Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos / Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic / Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman burns 13-year-old maid with hot iron (Pictures) by glossy6(f): 10:45am On Mar 25, 2016
I have maids but I will never ask them to fan me. So she can't enter her bathroom and bath abi?
Re: Woman burns 13-year-old maid with hot iron (Pictures) by BetaThings: 10:46am On Mar 25, 2016
Thank God this happened in the south
Otherwise we would have been analysing Islam and the North
Re: Woman burns 13-year-old maid with hot iron (Pictures) by seunterry: 10:53am On Mar 25, 2016
U will neva go unpunished u r very wicked and I put it to U dat u r bokoharam member
Re: Woman burns 13-year-old maid with hot iron (Pictures) by valslove8715(f): 11:10am On Mar 25, 2016
younghartz:
Most women enh! Na wa o
If she isn't from your womb you'll treat her like an animal...
I have 2 elder sis which are not my blood sisters bt I swear you can't find out
Even d maid nd sales girls do call my mother "mom" nd dey stay with us.
I could remember if food was ready nd it was dished out they'll choose before me
Anyway sha elder will choose first before d younger one.
That's the law in my house

Though d sales girls re now married,they still call me on d phone and send cards,money for me #studentLife.

That is a mother not some mama pikin that believe they re mother. There are mothers n there mothers. My mum is one of the real one, to her everybody is the same.

1 Like

Re: Woman burns 13-year-old maid with hot iron (Pictures) by iamdeejayscar(f): 11:12am On Mar 25, 2016
Why are people soo wicked... angry..... or is it cos she's is not her child.... why is she lying... I just wish Nigerian human rights are very active dis lady should be serving jail terms by now... such wickedness angry
Re: Woman burns 13-year-old maid with hot iron (Pictures) by MrWhaley: 11:15am On Mar 25, 2016
vanvick247:
Gosh!! It's high time we started using jungle justice for such matter. "An eye for an eye". If such case is reported they victim should be given d opportunity to dish out same wicked act to d perpetrator sharply. No time for long stories and court tinz.
It's because of people like you that this country won't grow.
The sooner you jettison that Jungle Justice concept from your mentality, the better for mankind.
Re: Woman burns 13-year-old maid with hot iron (Pictures) by brownlolly(m): 11:52am On Mar 25, 2016
You see how some women can be.

Hypocrites fighting for the rights of the girl child, yet see how much evil there perpertuate.

Women beget evil.
Re: Woman burns 13-year-old maid with hot iron (Pictures) by uzoormah(m): 12:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
orlarbissy:
The heart of men is desperately wicked.

THE HEART OF WOMEN IS DESPERATELY WICKED
Re: Woman burns 13-year-old maid with hot iron (Pictures) by freecocoa(f): 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
What kind of nonsense lie is this one? The iron fell on her arm and thigh indeed.

Something needs to be done about the wickedness some people dish out to others in this country.

Haba!
Re: Woman burns 13-year-old maid with hot iron (Pictures) by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
Some women are heartless and wicked.
Re: Woman burns 13-year-old maid with hot iron (Pictures) by akigbemaru: 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
maid abused
Re: Woman burns 13-year-old maid with hot iron (Pictures) by Damicares(f): 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
Look at her... She cannot even lie, see the nonsense she's saying. Wicked woman.
Re: Woman burns 13-year-old maid with hot iron (Pictures) by vanvick247(m): 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
MrWhaley:

It's because of people like you that this country won't grow.
The sooner you jettison that Jungle Justice concept from your mentality, the better for mankind.

I totally agree with you Whaley. But I pray neither you or any of your relatives will ever fall a victim to such cruel deed.
Re: Woman burns 13-year-old maid with hot iron (Pictures) by mukthar2000(m): 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
wicked woman oshi..

asking her to fan you after she has just finished washing your children clothes.. then you ask her to iron your children clothes when they brought lite..then,burn her with iron cos she was dosing while ironing.. so d girl don turn kerosene wey no suppose sleep abi?
and she is pregnant o.. and she wan make her children grow peacefully..no sleep for d wicked
anuofia!!

angry
very useless,wicked and witch woman
Re: Woman burns 13-year-old maid with hot iron (Pictures) by orlarbissy(f): 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
Lols, why are u quoting me? MEN is meant for male and female okay. Even the bible used that to represent both gender.
uzoormah:

THE HEART OF WOMEN IS DESPERATELY WICKED
Re: Woman burns 13-year-old maid with hot iron (Pictures) by Jossibest(m): 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
Bad woman..ur cup don full
Re: Woman burns 13-year-old maid with hot iron (Pictures) by andyanders: 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
Madam, may you be a curse to yourself and may you conceive and go through a cesarean that would destroy you for life.

May this earth reject your existence.
Re: Woman burns 13-year-old maid with hot iron (Pictures) by andyanders: 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
Chanchit:
Abeg make judge use iron press that her big boobs and another yansh pressing then everybody returns home happy.

In fact women who do this should be rewarded same way by the court. Use hot iron to press her breast and thighs and let her go.
Re: Woman burns 13-year-old maid with hot iron (Pictures) by kosokoadeyemi: 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
Wicked soul
Re: Woman burns 13-year-old maid with hot iron (Pictures) by RuJay: 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
Mmmh God knws if I find mysef in any security organisation b lyk say na women go here frm pass men
Re: Woman burns 13-year-old maid with hot iron (Pictures) by uzoormah(m): 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
orlarbissy:
Lols, why are u quoting me? MEN is meant for male and female okay. Even the bible used that to represent both gender.

Lol..use women here so we wud be sure..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack / Ubong Assam Delivers In Kidnappers’ Den / Two Men Sentenced To 2 Months Imprisonment For Smoking Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.