Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack (20548 Views)

Air Force Arrests Suspects Over Kaduna Attack, One Dead, Two Children Rescued / Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom / Bandits Kill Seven People In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Nemere2020: 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
Not less than seven people have died in an early morning attack on Jemaa Local Government Area of Kaduna State.

Gunmen stormed Ungwan Bido village on Sunday, killing residents. Two children have yet to be found after the attack.

Samuel Aruwa, Commissioner for Internal Security and Home Affairs, confirmed the story to ChannelsTV, stating that the attackers burnt down four houses.

The attack follows the alleged killing of a Fulani herdsman, Isiyaka Saidu, of Ungwan Pah village on Saturday.

Meanwhile, Governor Nasir El-Rufai said he had directed the State Emergency Management Agency to, as a matter of urgency, provide relief materials to citizens whose houses were burnt as well as those injured in the attack.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/11/29/breaking-seven-killed-fresh-kaduna-attack

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by osamz007: 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
WELCOME TO A COUNTRY NO ONE IS AGAIN PROUD TO BE CALLED OF WHERE LEADERS IN FORM OF DULLARDS TAKE OPPRESSION AS FORM OF RULERSHIP AND LEAVE THE MAIN ESSENTIALS OF SECURITY, POVERTY ALLEVIATION etc AND FOCUS ON THEIR FAMILY AND SELF MAY GOD PUNISH ALL OF UNA FROM THE HALF OF CENTRAL BANK LOOTER TO THE DAURA HERDSMAN

53 Likes

Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by TossTos: 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
This People Again
As people are trying to recover from the 43 slaughtered farmers.
It is high time for northern governors to sit tight and find solution to this killing . Boko haram / bandits should not sieze up north na .

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by lathrowinger: 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
Abokiiiiiiiiii, which kind life be this God

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by slawormiir: 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad.. ...
Wahalar dey for we when dey stay Nigeria

Especially those way dey north....we all should get our guns and protect ourselves..because the way it is now Nigeria is gradually turning to j town the wild wild west
Better get your gun,
Better get your vest,
Cos in J town is the wild wild west,
Down here everyone curse, no one bless
Nobody care, nobody notice, so know this,
Until you feel the gun blast,
Nobody gonna sleep & nobody gonna rest,
Down here everyone curse, no one bless
Cos in J town is the wild wild west

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Nukilia: 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
CAN WE SHUT DOWN NIGERIA AND SACK ALL THESE APC PDP CRIMINALS AND THEIR PAYMASTERS...

These things might get down south so quickly and we might have nowhere to run to

12 Likes

Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Donspicey: 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
Boko boys on the Beat.......

Waiting for the Condenmed iron in Aso rock to condenm dis bfr i proceed..............

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Oblongata: 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
The country is on autopilot right now...

It has spiraled out of control!

The Politicians are not concerned with all these!

All they want is to realign themselves for elections scheduled to take place in 3 years time...

Nobody cares about any lives lost! In Nigeria lives is just nothing but numbers!

Brethren! Let’s vote wisely in 2023!

In fact! Let us not vote for PDP or APC!

4 Likes

Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by jchioma: 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
Na wa! What is going on in the North? This has gone beyond boko haram. These are murderers hitherto empowered by the interests of the Northern elite to perpetuate power. But as they say, the chickens have come home to roost.

We need a proactive and competent leadership to put a stop to all these carnages and wanton destruction. Buhari and his govt have failed woefully on every fronts.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Plut01: 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2020

Fake news by enemies of Nigeria to discredit our Darling Daddy ----> APC Zombies

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Plut01: 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
Donspicey:
Boko boys on the Beat.......

Waiting for the Condenmed iron in Aso rock to condenm dis bfr i proceed..............

This picture perfectly summed it

1 Like

Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Kestolove(m): 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
I pray dey don't change d name from jaama to jaobigbo

1 Like

Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by chatinent: 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
Sb is about to say “My heart goes out to the family... ”

Nonsense republic.

1 Like

Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Briller: 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
Oblongata:
The country is on autopilot right now...

It has spiraled out of control!

The Politicians are not concerned with all these!

All they want is to realign themselves for elections scheduled to t as take place in 3 years time...

Nobody cares about any lives lost! In Nigeria lives is just nothing but numbers!

Brethren! Let’s vote wisely in 2023!

In fact! Let us not vote for PDP or APC!

Recycled old criminals with political hoods.
They have brought us pains and shame.

#Votethemaway
Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Lastmankc(m): 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
Fake news everywhere, nobody was killed. Where is that fool called yenefer?

13 Likes

Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Barka00(m): 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by vr0xen: 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
grin

Self destruct
Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Aflix(m): 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
People are dying like this in the North and the Northerners are keeping mum

Killings like this cannot happen in the south without the Government feeling the heat!

1 Like

Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Joseph08(m): 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
Why haven't they located Aso rock

Just asking for a friend sad
Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by slawormiir: 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad
Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by superior1: 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
The short man will carry good bribe dash them again
Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Igbankpa(m): 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
The thing now na daily update..well I can't cry more than the bereaved.
Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by kennyflames(m): 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
This is becoming to much
it's as if it's not Human beings that are being killed lipsrsealed
Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
Who exactly are the idiots attacking harmless people

Is it a crime to be born (or live) in those parts of the world?
Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by etrouble: 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mad people
Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by money121(m): 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ok
Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by HaidenBishopman: 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
Interesting
Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Godchosen001: 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
Non of my business
Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by JoeEeL(m): 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
Photoshopped massacre. If it were true, the relatives would have come out by now to claim the corpses. Hisbah are ontop of the matter and said no cause for alarm.

Show us the bodies and the house. We want to see them lying a few meters from the house.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by 9icest: 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
During the heat of the ENDSARS, I was one of the protesters in Madama, and I witnessed as hundreds of Hausa Fulani thugs invaded us. They were shouting that Yoruba and Ibos are shege barawo tribes and they are only interested in overthrowing the Buhari government. Even one said Buhari is a saint and a godsent leader. At this point, I swear, I don’t give a F***K if Bokoharam kills everyone in the north, my only worries is my southern brothers and sisters investing heavily there. I think it’s time we the southerners start preparing for a total collapse of the entries north which will indefinitely happen because of the wicked, evil and horrible leaders in that region. Sadly, the followers are hopelessly dumb and ignornant. Very soon they will point Nnamdi Kanu and Tinubu as the sponsors of Bokoharam

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bribe Seeking Police Officer Shoots Two Drivers In Kogi State (Photos) / Two Men Sentenced To 2 Months Imprisonment For Smoking Weed / "I Make N50,000 Daily From Breaking Pipelines" – Welder (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.