Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,663 members, 7,840,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented (20339 Views)

President Buhari Next To Resign After Zuma's Resignation - FFK Mocks Buhari / "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe / Those Who Stole For 16 Years Will Suffer Prosecution For 16 Years – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by PassingShot(m): 11:44am On Mar 25, 2016
[s]
Achuwa1:
So reducing ministries from 42 to 24 & removing permanent secretaries is what this dullard is counting among his achievements,,,ok,so merging power & works is now a success or a burden .,,,
pmb,age is now telling on u coz u are talking absolute NONSENSE,,
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by Ikem11(m): 11:45am On Mar 25, 2016
Talk is cheap
Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by PassingShot(m): 11:45am On Mar 25, 2016
[s]
SleekMallam:
How can one apply for a job for 12 years running and had no idea of the challenges and solutions to even the basics of governance? Buhari should start by refunding all salaries, allowances,rights and privileges he has so far enjoyed cos all those monies went down the drain for 10 months of no idea.

He thinks governance is all about champagne,good food and sex from Aisha all through to 2019
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by pyxon(m): 11:45am On Mar 25, 2016
pyxon:
well..
Jeromejnr:

A wise man indeed you are.
Unlike some ignoramuses that expect Buhari to wave a magic wand like Harry Potter so they can all start driving Ferraris.
pyxon:
well..

When they say PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years. I ask, wasn't it a Yoruba man that ruled for half of those years. Hypocrisy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 25, 2016
ckc:

This trash is fast becoming a slogan for u die-hard zombies. May I ask, PDP destroyed exactly what for 16yrs? I need specifics. Your idiotic god has destroyed the economy, destroyed the petroleum sector, and destroyed free/fair elections. So pls kindly shut abt that 16 yes trash cos Nigerians were far more better then than now!!!!
Ipob zombie goan die or relocate to burundi. Mtcheww.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by dikeigbo2(m): 11:46am On Mar 25, 2016
A journey of a thousand miles starts with a step,according to my humble father, anyone who cannot be held accountable for little things,can't also be held on a bigger things.

Let something start happening fast,because the more the days,the more the problems,wants and anxieties of Nigeria and Nigerians..
Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by Yksoul(m): 11:46am On Mar 25, 2016
THE PDP SYCOPHANT PEOPLE,THE CAUSE OF NIGERIA PROBLEMS,FOR 16 YEARS OF FAILURE,MISPORPUSE AGENDA,ARE SOMEWHERE OPENING THEIR STINKING,SMELLING BUCCA CAVITY TO CRITICISE THIS GOVERNMENT GOD PUNISH THEM

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by mbaboy(m): 11:47am On Mar 25, 2016
Keep on fooling yourself
datola:

No wonder Kachukwu declared he's not a miracle worker. These things take time to rebuild years that transgressors have destroyed.

Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by pyxon(m): 11:48am On Mar 25, 2016
sameer1212:
Ipob zombie goan die or relocate to burundi. Mtcheww.

Was it not a Yoruba man that ruled for half if those years. Tribe of Judas

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by stanisbaratheon: 11:49am On Mar 25, 2016
result kwa! So the past one year has been exam oriented baa??
Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by Richydos(m): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2016
Who asked for another silly promises, just like someone rightly pointed out MR PRESIDENT has been keen about his interest of running this country to wherever or whatever he has in mind N how come he became blind since he actualized his presidency ambition
.... No Single progress has been made almost in all sector of d economy though quite agreed dt things have to go bad b4 they get better but HABA EVERYTHING CAN'T BE BAD NA
.... FROM BOKO-HARAM THREATS WHICH IS STILL EXISTING, POWER MEGAWATTS DROPPING LIKE RAINFALL, ELECTORAL CRISIS ALMOST IN ALL ELECTIONS SINCE APC EMERGED, ECONOMY HARDSHIP STILL ON THE INCREASE, ETC TOO NUMEROUS TO MENTION
....... MR PRESIDENT U DON'T HAVE TO PLEASE NIGERIANS WITH EVERYTHING, JUST DO 1 THING RIGHT
SHIKENA..... OTHERWISE HMMMMMM U KNOW D REST
Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by Yksoul(m): 11:51am On Mar 25, 2016
Yksoul:
THE PDP SYCOPHANT PEOPLE,THE CAUSE OF NIGERIA PROBLEMS,FOR 16 YEARS OF FAILURE,MISPURPOSE AGENDA,ARE SOMEWHERE OPENING THEIR STINKING,SMELLING BUCCA CAVITY TO CRITICISE THIS GOVERNMENT GOD PUNISH THEM

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by Aremu01(m): 11:51am On Mar 25, 2016
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by Yksoul(m): 11:53am On Mar 25, 2016
Yksoul:
THE PDP SYCOPHANT PEOPLE,THE CAUSE OF NIGERIA PROBLEMS,FOR 16 YEARS OF FAILURE,MISPORPUSE AGENDA,ARE SOMEWHERE OPENING THEIR STINKING,SMELLING BUCCA CAVITY TO CRITICISE THIS GOVERNMENT GOD PUNISH THEM
COME 2019,PMB WOULD WIN THE ELECTION AGAIN WITH NORTHERN AND SOUTH WEST AGENDA.WAIT AND SEE.SIT DOWN THERE
Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by pedestal82(m): 11:55am On Mar 25, 2016
Its a wrap guys, you have been told,
One year was for blame games,
Next 3 years result oriented.
Nepa certificate president has spoken.
Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by Richydos(m): 11:55am On Mar 25, 2016
Shortyy:
#yawns *farts *walks away
Lolzzzz @ farts..... Hope u didn't eat eggs, beans or egusi soup
Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by refreshrate: 11:55am On Mar 25, 2016
Jeromejnr:

A wise man indeed you are.

Unlike some ignoramuses that expect Buhari to wave a magic wand like Harry Potter so they can all start driving Ferraris.

5 Media advisers

(0) Zero economic advisers

and you still come up with this?

10 months o...10 months!

Like seriously

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by JegaQuin: 11:57am On Mar 25, 2016
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for an angel. So I never expected a miracle, I voted for change not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in a year.....

#I_Stand_With_Buhari

Let the wailers go to blazes!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by Bimpe29: 11:57am On Mar 25, 2016
We expect nothing less.
Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by healthable: 11:58am On Mar 25, 2016
Dannyset:
To destroy they say it's easy, but to build take years. PDP destroyed this country for good 16yrs, and that is what we are facing now. It will take this APC govt sometime to fix it first before we even start talking about enjoying it.
You can blindly go against this, but that is just the fact.

Alright, can you tell me before PDP 16years who was running the affairs of the country?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by nijabazaar: 11:58am On Mar 25, 2016
Mr Buhari just do somethang....A man who finds excuse for hopes dashed is surely a cousin to failure.

Frustratingly, this crunch is one that Nigeria has been
through before—under the then youthful Mr Buhari.
Then, as now, he refused to let the market set the
value of the currency. Instead he shut out imports,
causing the legal import trade to fall by almost 50%
and killing much of Nigeria’s nascent industry in the
process. Between 1980 and 1990, carmaking fell by
almost 90%. Today, as in the 1980s, the president is
making a bad situation worse.
Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by yemisat: 11:58am On Mar 25, 2016
northvietnam:
Abiaaa..........

Even Orientation camp sef.......

Kunu and early morning gworo don finish this man
And what finished ur man? Ogogoro!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by healthable: 11:59am On Mar 25, 2016
fulanimafia:
There is no doubt that it takes sterling leadership ability, commitment and integrity to pull Nigeria from the mess it has been put in since 1999.

As the TSA is in place, the budget has been passed, and everyone now knows stealing is corruption, results are bound to roll in.

Before 1999 which mess was Nigeria In?
Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by pabloid(m): 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
omogin:
The monies these clowns are boasting of in the TSA are mostly monies owed civil servants in various ministries as well as that used in the day to day running of govt agencies. Many MDAs are owing salaries from November 2015, many owing promotion arrears from 2013, training course fees and so on and so forth. Most govt institutions don't have many tools for work currently, due to the so called 'TSA'.
If really civil servants were stealing this much EFCC and ICPC would have been parading them daily as APC campaign materials
A zombie can never see like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by azikiweironsi(m): 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
I still believe in this government, within the period of assumption of this administration, PMB has fulfilled the promise of ending the BH insurgency, facing the corruption squarely. The funds stolen alone is mind boggling. Trillions of naira which would have gone to private pockets are retrieved yet operating without budget, the so called untouchables in the society are not left out, business no longer as usual in some quarters. PMB may be slow but I rather vote for such person than to pitch my tent with looters never mind where I come from or what religion.
Nigeria will rise again.
God Bless PMB
God Bless NIGERIA
God Bless NLs

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by Harkindeylee(m): 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
One Year After 2015 Elections: Where Are The Nation Builders? One year after the 2015 elections and almost one year after former President Goodluck Jonathan and President Muhamadu Buhari have swapped positions, I find it curious that some of our compatriots are yet to come to terms with the reality that Nigeria is greater than both GEJ and PMB. This is strange considering that Nigeria is neither about GEJ nor about PMB. However, as an incurable optimist and a committed nation builder with passion for a New Nigeria, I remain hopeful that someday, in not too distant future, our compatriots locked down by shortsightedness of partisanship of the APC and PDP politics will rise up to the challenges and responsibilty of rebuilding Nigeria from the ruins of the misgovernance of several decades occasioned by the poitical elites majority of who are in APC and PDP. This is what genuine citizenship and patriotism demand. Not getting fixated on GEJ or pretending that GEJ was faultless. And certainly, not in dressing PMB in a garment of infallibility and invincibility. And this has nothing to do with refusing to ask GEJ to take responsibilty for his actions even it this means making him face the full wrath of the law if found culpable of any offence. And by no means must this be misconstrued to mean that Nigerians must not question PMB's actions and deeds. God forbid that Nigerians get to the point where they can not or will refrain from questioning,critiquing or making their leaders accountable. Should this become the norm in Nigeria, God forbid, Nigerians might as well bid democracy an eternal farewell. What genuine patriots and committed nation builders must painstakingly avoid like a plague is the phenomenon of Kabiyesi and Rankadeide in governance. The phenomenon of Kabiyesi and Rankadeide never helped Nigeria in the past and it won't help Nigeria now And never will it. In this respect therefore, I look forward to a better citizenship, not partisanship engagement effective May 30, 2016 when Nigerians embarks on the second year of PMB'S four year presidency. God Bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by Harkindeylee(m): 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by Richydos(m): 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Achuwa1:
So reducing ministries from 42 to 24 & removing permanent secretaries is what this dullard is counting among his achievements,,,ok,so merging power & works is now a success or a burden .,,,
pmb,age is now telling on u coz u are talking absolute NONSENSE,,
Help me ask oooo!!! He claims to recovering monies while workers aint getting paid..... Should we assume he's saving em salaries like they don't have bank accounts.....
No single sector can boast of any impact from this present administration that's my great concern
I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TOLD FAILURE TO PLAN IS PLANNING TO FAIL..... THIS REGIME IS A GOOD EXAMPLE TO THAT
Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by azikiweironsi(m): 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
I still believe in this government, within the period of assumption of this administration, PMB has fulfilled the promise of ending the BH insurgency, facing the corruption squarely. The funds stolen alone is mind boggling. Trillions of naira which would have gone to private pockets are retrieved yet operating without budget, the so called untouchables in the society are not left out, business no longer as usual in some quarters. PMB may be slow but I rather vote for such person than to pitch my tent with looters never mind where I come from or what religion.
Nigeria will rise again.
God Bless PMB
God Bless NIGERIA
God Bless NLs.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
manutdrichie:
My people can anything good come out of Baybylon?

Babylon? Aint U confused?
Re: Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented by KingGBsky(m): 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
SUPERPACK:
Chain forever
Don't you ever open you dirty mouth and stink finger 2 say nigeria will remain in chain if you and your family wnt 2 remain in chain? I say so be it to you.
What have you done for this country idiot?
Na ur mate be mark zuckanberg and bill gate, govt they didn't need the govt to be who they are
I hate seeing youths blaming govt when they're nt accountable for notin not even a slippers production
Mtceew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) / U.S. Embassy Team Takes On Magu Over DSS Allegations / Dilapidated Buildings At Ogun Police Headquarters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.