Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Memory Cards (SD) Not Detected On Mobile Phones Solved - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Memory Cards (SD) Not Detected On Mobile Phones Solved (26291 Views)

Micro SD Card Not Detected By My PC Or Phone / Whatsapp Finally Disconnects Blackberry Phones [SOLVED] / Memory Cards (SD) Not Detected On Mobile Phones Solved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memory Cards (SD) Not Detected On Mobile Phones Solved by klassykute(m): 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
Olukokosir:
I don't use memory card. My fone memory is 80 GB
the only fone wiyh 80gb neva reach naija .. its called Linshof i8 .. Worth £500. so shurrup u no gt am ok
Re: Memory Cards (SD) Not Detected On Mobile Phones Solved by just2endowed: 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
Wizkoko:
I have two iconix memory cards, 16 gb and 32 gb, that are read only - you can see and use the data inside, but cannot add or delete anything. I try tried to format it, but it was not possible. I then took it to some computer wizards at Cross, Gombe state, to fix it. Anytime they try to format the memory card, it would not format. They used all the antivirus softwares they had. The others guy's system would reboot itself everytime he clicked "format".
Is there anything I can do to fix them?

That's a corrupt card. It be advisable that u change it card and get an original one. I sell original SanDisk and Advance right from the box and testimonies on my thread speaks for itself. U can check it out and give me a call or whatapp. Remember, good quality things don't come cheaply.
Take up time to read my thread
Re: Memory Cards (SD) Not Detected On Mobile Phones Solved by passyjango(m): 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
Useful tips
Re: Memory Cards (SD) Not Detected On Mobile Phones Solved by franugo(m): 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
[quote author=ewizard1 post=44097324][/quote]

okay humour me, whats wrong with me wanting 2 get news abt entry into any naija force
nice pic btw
Re: Memory Cards (SD) Not Detected On Mobile Phones Solved by eugene77: 11:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
My Memory Card is no longer cooperating with my phone. Each time I insert it into my phone,it will request me to format the card before the phone can read it. I decided to use my Laptop to download the Card contents before formating it but the Laptop is also requesting I should format the card b4 it could be detected. Pls, I do not want to lose all the important contents in the card that's why I wanted to tranfer them into the Laptop Hard Disk.And I believe once the card is formatted in the phone, I will lose everything inside. Now , how can I get out the content before formatting the card. Thanks
Re: Memory Cards (SD) Not Detected On Mobile Phones Solved by LegendaryArnold(m): 12:37am On Mar 26, 2016
jidxin:
not helpful at all
lmao I swear down ehn cheesy grin
Re: Memory Cards (SD) Not Detected On Mobile Phones Solved by gidimasters(m): 4:19am On Mar 26, 2016
eugene77:
My Memory Card is no longer cooperating with my phone. Each time I insert it into my phone,it will request me to format the card before the phone can read it. I decided to use my Laptop to download the Card contents before formating it but the Laptop is also requesting I should format the card b4 it could be detected. Pls, I do not want to lose all the important contents in the card that's why I wanted to tranfer them into the Laptop Hard Disk.And I believe once the card is formatted in the phone, I will lose everything inside. Now , how can I get out the content before formatting the card. Thanks
Get The Card Formatted Then Use RECOVER MY FILES(download to ur system to recover the lost data... meanwhile, if u cant get it done urself, u can go to a computer center so as to help u.
Re: Memory Cards (SD) Not Detected On Mobile Phones Solved by akinsdotman(m): 10:05am On Mar 26, 2016
Really
Re: Memory Cards (SD) Not Detected On Mobile Phones Solved by akinsdotman(m): 10:09am On Mar 26, 2016
Really?[email]Really?[/email]Really?
Re: Memory Cards (SD) Not Detected On Mobile Phones Solved by Profemmy001(m): 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
[quote author=Musquare12 post=44095262]Drop ur num 2 b added 2 d Nigerian army aspirant whaTsapp grp 4
Re: Memory Cards (SD) Not Detected On Mobile Phones Solved by Valintos147(f): 11:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
Musquare12:
Drop ur num 2 b added 2 d Nigerian army aspirant whaTsapp grp 4 prospective dssc, ssc, navy, airforce, nd regular combatants aspirants.
08035130791 (Direct Short Service)
Re: Memory Cards (SD) Not Detected On Mobile Phones Solved by awofe20(m): 11:52pm On Mar 28, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. / FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge / Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.