Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. (26264 Views)

Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! / How To Browse On Airtel For One Month With #200 / List Of WAP Sites You Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by honsule(m): 11:32am On Feb 29, 2008
Guys,i just received a text message from celtel today telling me "Amazing offer from central station!! register before the 3rd of march and u could get 3 weeks of mobile browsing FREE." it's just like that mtn "midnight" stuff.that after registration you would be given #100 bucks.if you registered and you were eventually given legally 3 weeks of FREE browsing,how would you maximize your 3weeks free browsing?celtel don't know Nairalanders.Note:it is now for one month.
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by honsule(m): 11:35am On Feb 29, 2008
this is the website:www.centralstationng.com. I just registered there now.cheers.
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by dragnet: 1:18pm On Feb 29, 2008
Been there but not yet done that. . . I'm not always in a rush to register for stuffs like that no matter what they claim to offer. . . . . .
~iTs~JuSt~A~mAtTeR~oF~tImE~
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by bimbor(m): 1:27pm On Feb 29, 2008
honsule smart folks like us are already enjoying unlimited free browsing so to me this aint news and dont be surprised if celtel says they are not d originator of such claims. Just be careful about giving out ur personal infos n i hope they didnt ask u 4 ur ATM pin or ur credit card number, man its a craze world.
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by tobs(m): 1:59pm On Feb 29, 2008
@honsule. . . .i just registered for that stuff. . . .is it till 3rd of martch b4 they start giving the registered members free browsing or wat?
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by honsule(m): 2:00pm On Feb 29, 2008
@bimbo.this text is directly from celtel.i know a genuine one.the site:is just like that of mtn midnight caller site where i registered and somebody called me and gave me #100 bucks recharge.it is for real.nothing like ATM card.i want to follow what gospelman preached earlier on.let do it legally this time around.
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by honsule(m): 2:05pm On Feb 29, 2008
@tobs.i think so.till on 3rd.maybe a text message will notify us.keep your fingers crossed.
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by tobs(m): 2:15pm On Feb 29, 2008
@honsule. . , . . my fingers are already crossed grin i go make sure sey i go download all the things wey MMS the fumble to download once they start grin
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by igbsam(m): 2:19pm On Feb 29, 2008
the offer is real. Adverts are all over Teevees & Radios
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by honsule(m): 2:42pm On Feb 29, 2008
@igbsam.thanks for that further elaboration.Bimbo thought it's a scam.
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by igbsam(m): 2:55pm On Feb 29, 2008
@honsule
i hope he clears his head of that. On radio D'Banj & Ikechukwu advertised on it.
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by bimbor(m): 3:49pm On Feb 29, 2008
alrite we'll wait n see how this unfolds though the site looks promising with fun unlimited
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by Jaytee67(m): 3:53pm On Feb 29, 2008
I have equally registered now. Let's keep our finger crossed like someone earlier suggested.
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by Kaybaba5(m): 5:45pm On Feb 29, 2008
thanks man
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by vowiski(m): 6:02pm On Feb 29, 2008
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by tobs(m): 6:56pm On Feb 29, 2008
debedebe:

AFTER 3 WEEKS WHAT WILL HAPPEN? PLS EXPLAIN BETTER GUY,I STILL USE MY CELTEL INTERNET CONNECTION ANYWAY, cool tongue
bk to square one tongue guy u dey enjoy o. . . .internetgprs shocked
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by MEGASTAR2(m): 8:05pm On Feb 29, 2008
Debedebe let see off the cam. Pls email me megastar@mygamma.com for better talk.
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by Ayo8701: 8:07pm On Feb 29, 2008
hey guys i have been to the site and it seem to be cool i have register so let wait and se what happend next then
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by Ayo8701: 8:11pm On Feb 29, 2008
but what i need to no now is that when are they going to start the free broswing stuff
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by honsule(m): 8:25pm On Feb 29, 2008
@Ayo.keep your fingers crossed.don't rush things.or haven't you browse for free before?
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 29, 2008
My advice to all desperate users of celtel's central station is very simple, don't register with your default line yet, I suspect a snitch
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by Ayo8701: 9:25pm On Feb 29, 2008
i hope this central station no go deactivate our setttings, anyway do anybody nos how to browse on glo for free over here
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by honsule(m): 9:33pm On Feb 29, 2008
@info.nothing do us.is it wap,mms or "internet" that we don't have that they will deactivate?if they deactivate my line i will reactivate- it again.i have started to blast them on technology side concerning Access internet.go and read the full gist.@Ayo somebody has the free glo browsing trick.guess who that person is
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 29, 2008
@ honsule

Remember celtel's services aren't stable; don't put much hope on their Handset Set-up page o
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by honsule(m): 9:57pm On Feb 29, 2008
@info.too late.i have registered my two secret numbers.if they want to deactivate my mms nothing do them.at least my glo free browsing is still effective even the download.come o.info,how come mtn 3G is not functioning in ibadan,likewise glo.i use my roommate N80 today to try my glo line but no network at all.
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by Ayo8701: 10:01pm On Feb 29, 2008
okAY, i ahd want u said abt the celtel parol, so abt the glo browsing trick i think u have it, do i guess right? if u no it i will like to no bcous na glo i dey use browse as i dey now. i beg oooo
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 29, 2008
@ honsule

Have you sent an sms containing the word'activate' to 444
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by Ayo8701: 10:11pm On Feb 29, 2008
@ honsule

so can u tell me how to go abt the glo free browsing bcous glo do cut my money if am browsing, pls tell me how to do it now
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by Ayo8701: 10:47pm On Feb 29, 2008
who dey online make e tell me how to browse on glo for free oooo, i beg anybody nos here
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by samuelk(m): 11:19pm On Feb 29, 2008
@hons,info and bimbor,i also got the text,but am an old member of the site and there's nufn like scam,its just like all this chat community,its not anywhere near scam,goodluck to you all
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by honsule(m): 1:00am On Mar 01, 2008
@info.i did that but am yet to receive my glo 3G settings.but the funny aspect of it is that,my glo is not in my phone right now.hope no problem?@samuelk how come you are an old member.how old?up to 1years?@Ayo.don't work yourself up.i will hook you up,if you can send an email to me.don't ask me of my email ok.check profile.
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by bigremo(m): 4:35am On Mar 01, 2008
Men, abeg my people any one with confirmed setting for the free browsing for either glo or celtel or info that can help a brother out pls post it to djdogworld2@yahoo.co.uk . As in ppl i don tire to dey pay this ppl like say i be maga.abeg my ppl i go dey expect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Good Samaritans Who Returned Lost Phones / FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge / Smartphone Design Is Officially Dead, The Beasts Are Already Here - Naijatechguy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.