Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) (41185 Views)

Bag Snatcher Caught In Onitsha, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Graphic Photos) / 23-year-old Bag Snatcher Nabbed During Failed Operation In Lagos. Photos / Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by cycluse: 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
Don't take the law into your hand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
Serves him right.he who lives by the sword ,will die by the sword..... Proverbs grin
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Destinygrl(f): 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
kowema:
He was lucky! That's why I recommend pepper spray for fellow ladies
lol I'm waiting for my pepper spay to be delivered ordered for it a couple of days ago
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by TrollTrap: 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Abbeyunique2(m): 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
The Fulani Animals, Jungle justice and the Zoo
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Jacko01: 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
As long as say na fulani no yawa
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by britneykyute(f): 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
Jungle Justice... He is wrong though
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by PunterTim(m): 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
Say no to jungle justice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Diesel1(m): 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
fisfat:

Do you want to report to the police? They'll tell you you stole the bag
corrupt country den

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Ybnm4life(m): 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
Nigerians need to be taught the importance of rule of law. Due processes must be followed when scenario like this occurs instead of taking laws into their hands...
Those that are stealing billions of dollars are being cheered by this people while those that are stealing petty things are being battered to near death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Dollipsejay(m): 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
[/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][color=#000000][/color] The Guy just collect the beating wey they won give him brothers in AGATU
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by MRBrownJ: 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
he got what he deserves, hope he changes his ways, if not the next time could be the burning tyre!
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Haji101(m): 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
Too bad
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by deen84(m): 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
Adewunmi84:
Abeg make una dash me LIKES..22nd of March was my birthday but I was unable to get 1000 likes because I requested for it late in the night on that very day due to some issues.I know nairalanders are very generous in doling out likes to celebrelants of birthday.Make una help me continue today.I wan go use am exchange for naira because I learnt that is what the likes gotten on nairaland are used for.And you know the sweetest part,one like is equivalent to one dollar.definitely 1000likes will be 1000 dollars which when changed to Nigeria naira will be nothing less than #300,000.Abeg e o no se or I buruku.I need this money as a capital between today and tomorrow.e seun lopolopo..
go use your money buy likes now
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
charix:
This man is most likely dead in a mortuary as we type. R.I.P.
how will he rest in peace(R.I.P) when his a kleptomaniac grin grin grin grin
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by winj: 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
How about Nasir El-Rufai and Atiku Abubakar who stole the best of Nigeria's national assets during privatization led by BPE and office of Vice President?

How about Alex Badeh who stole (air force salaries) billions?

How about Obasanjo who stole abacha recovered money to build presidential library?

How about Buhari who used APC and Tinubu stolen wealth to get presidency?

.........................Why are these people not subjected to the same treatment?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Atlantian: 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
Buhari's economics is turning masses to thieves.

1 Like

Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by macaranta(m): 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
Eya..bad day at the "office" for him
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
mayorkyzo:
This guy just incurred the pent-up anger people have against the fulani herdsmen..

And just the general hardship in the community.

There should be law enforcement and military peace keepers strategically placed in the country.

1 Like

Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by anonimi: 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
Why are we Nigerians so USELESS?
Right there in the same Abuja are SINators and representaTHIEVES who literally snatch mega millions from us every month thus depriving us of:

- tap water.
- education for ALL our children in adequately staffed and properly equipped schools.
- good roads.
- electricity
- clinics and hospitals.

that will EMPLOY our youths.
However we are too LAZY mentally to LYNCH these big THIEVES among us yet we expect progress
How stupid can we be?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2943664_wage_jpeg1488711c5349aed5f79f2e121e58b278

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2528508_political20catoon_jpeg388939f5abe0d6aa488640afd36eb164

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2525077_nationalassebly_jpeg71d66f931a1a7ec6df0b899a793ef6b6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
banmee:

You are just too s.tupid for words.
nope!, they are nt stupid cos every1 is entitle to his/her opinion.

Dis happened last month, a guy i knew in church was killed by these petty thieves.

He needed cash cos he was planing his traditional marriage and drove to an ATM unit to use his card nt knowing that these guys where watching him.

Wen he tried his card, the machine didn't pay becos of network and decided to leave.

On his way back to his car, he heared hey! And turned to look bt saw 2 guys approaching him wit aggressiveness so he took to his heels and one of the guys shut him, he died on the spot, they searched him n didn't see cash on him so they left immediately.

2morrow wen they get killed by a mob u guys will start condemning people's actions.

1 Like

Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by muller101(m): 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
Wow kudos. As long as the fulanis are the victim no problem
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by banmee(m): 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
herbie27:
nope!, they are nt stupid cos every1 is entitle to his/her opinion.

Dis happened last month, a guy i knew in church was killed by these petty thieves.

He needed cash cos he was planing his traditional marriage and drove to an ATM unit to use his card nt knowing that these guys where watching him.

Wen he tried his card, the machine didn't pay becos of network and decided to leave.

On his way back to his car, he heared hey! And turned to look bt saw 2 guys approaching him wit aggressiveness so he took to his heels and one of the guys shut him, he died on the spot, they searched him n didn't see cash on him so they left immediately.

2morrow wen they get killed by a mob u guys will start condemning people's actions.

It does not matter what they did. They are not the law. The law exists for a reason. It is what separates us from animals. Disregard it and you and you are no better than animals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Jolumania432(m): 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
cheesy Attempting to snatch and dem beat am like dis?.....Wat if Succeed?
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Jolumania432(m): 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
cheesy Attempting to snatch and dem beat am like dis?.....Wat if he Succeed?
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Drdonzeez(m): 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
britneykyute:
Jungle Justice... He is wrong though
Nigerians can be too sensitive atimes.I escaped mob beating the day a woman accused me of trying to steal her hand bag.I was flabbergasted.Thank God for a brother who was awared of everything who came out to defend me saying:this boy is not even aware of your presence ma;he has been pressing phone since. I've always decried against jungle Justice afterwards.

SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
He deserve the punishment,though this is too brutal. I won't forget the trauma I went through when my bag was snatched by one hopeless guy in lagos. It wasn't a good experience at all
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by anonimi: 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
KanoAbiaBabe:
He deserve the punishment,.....

Is that the grace you have as your avatar? shocked
Grace does not include JUSTICE for you
Or are you just a HYPOCRITE?

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/kibm39qfd9nmdqslwr3jvog1fnlh68nj1557165[/img]
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by menix(m): 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
When his ghost gets to the catholic Purgatory, he will be stay away from purses..
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by banmee(m): 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
dikeigbo2:
Serves him right.he who lives by the sword ,will die by the sword..... Proverbs grin

You are basically supporting murder because that is what jungle justice is.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Trader Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Both Hands Over Money / Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours / Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.