Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) (41184 Views)

Bag Snatcher Caught In Onitsha, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Graphic Photos) / 23-year-old Bag Snatcher Nabbed During Failed Operation In Lagos. Photos / Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Octavius9653(m): 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
Destinygrl:
I'm sure whatever is in that bag
is not worth taking someone's life for
You are right. It's often a preemptive measure to warn would-be snatcher to stay away from the area, or when the content of the bag would be quite valuable (like your documents and all) or a release of pent-up anger coz of previous occurrences of such in the area.
Either ways, I am not in support of violence but tis just sad that's the only language these unscrupulous menaces understand
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
[quote author=anonimi post=44096425]

Is that the grace you have as your avatar? shocked
Grace does not include JUSTICE for you
Or are you just a HYPOCRITE?

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/kibm39qfd9nmdqslwr3jvog1fnlh68nj1557165[/img][/quote.
Am not my dear,except you see me as such. Any man that can't work for a living but derive joy in stealing deserve what he or she gets.
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by twentysixteen(f): 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
Very good, I watched helplessly few months ago when a fulani man snatched a lady's bag in kuje Abuja, he succeeded and ran away with it. God don catch u, ntooooooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by toprealman: 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
wonder what the good Samaritan would have done in this case if his wife was the victim and his easter allowee almost snatched by that wasted life lying there?
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Ehinmola(m): 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
No peace for the wicked.
Nemesis
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by duality(m): 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
dammytosh:
and defend Saraki, Tinubu, Oliseh Metuh, Dansuku, Badeh et

That all na Political Trial grin

Politicians are busy changing Judges , asking for jurisdiction, Saying they are not going to court today cos they don't feel like.

Stale. angry
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by akigbemaru: 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
jungle justice

1 Like

Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by wokomabest(m): 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
Diesel1:
Uncivilzed country, taking laws into ur hands
it has been like that in nigeria for a long time and I don't think any one can stop it. Its so barberic.Note that most of the beaters are real thieves themselfs.#hand over thieves to the police

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by ogawisdom(m): 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
360metrosports:
This happened last night at Passo in Gwagwalada, Abuja at exactly 8:30pm. The young Fulani man was caught and beaten nearly to death for attempting to snatch a lady's bag. He was beaten mercilessly by a mob and left in the pool of his own blood. He was lying passed out for a while until police came to remove him. Nobody is sure whether he was even still alive when the police came. See his photo after the cut...

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/photo-man-beaten-nearly-to-death-for.html

He was lucky he was not caught in aba, he would have been ashes by nw angry
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Walexsammy(m): 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
Diesel1:
b4 we continue....where are u, inside Nigeria or outside?
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by 989900: 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
That moment you realize 'police is your friend'.
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by dilini(m): 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
Mob beating!!! Mehn! He just got served! The mob really vented their anger on him and I don't blame them. The effect of "CHANGE" that has been affecting everyone was unleashed on the guy... That's an eye-opener for those plotting to snatch people's belonging by force.... BARAWO BANZA!!! (Tongues Out)
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by kowema(f): 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
Destinygrl:

lol I'm waiting for my pepper spay to be delivered
ordered for it a couple of days ago

Lolzzzz... That's a way forward
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Ibj50(m): 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
ireneony:
This is wicked. .. Why beat the starving man to death
hi
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by lekkie073(m): 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
ireneony:
This is wicked. ..
Why beat the starving man to death
ifayia
If it were ur bag, would u have told them to just let him go
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by ireneony(f): 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ibj50:
hi
how are you
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by watchme(f): 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
It happened close to my house. He snatched a motor bike not a Hand bag. He almost killed the bike man but some guys who were smoking weed in the bush saw him and followed him up until they catch him at Passo Primary school and beat him mercilessly.
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Jumpovame: 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
I pity those wey dey pity ds idiot.If ever u hv bn a victim.If to say im suceed now im go enta beer parlour dey take poster describe d kind beer im wan drink.I pray sy im no go survive-AMEN.
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by nigeriapolitics(f): 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
Diesel1:
Pls don't say that, just day before yesterday ( wednessday) a guy picked my purse containing 12k, driver's license, permanent voters card, school ID, medical card, 2 atm, and so many oda tins. I just feel apart from d money, my IDs ar not useful to him. My no is inside d purse, I wish e can just call dt I drop ur ID cards here
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Jonestjgood: 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
sorry brother u got wat u deserve
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Ay04z(m): 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
these can Neva happen in civilized country....instead of dem to imprison the criminal give him better food and good orientation teach him handwork for some years.....haaaa I like oyibo pple dem wise pass dis crazy black Pple taking laws in there own hand where as some of our politicians are embezzling billions of dollar everyday and nothing is done to them....may God judge all hands DAT beat these man like Di's if he eventually die....mumu country...
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by IamAtribalist: 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
cool And when are they gonna mete the same treatment to the politicians who still billions of dollars? cool
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by adsami1: 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
calabaman:
Humanity is loosing it gradually.

For petes sake, how are we sure he wasn't set up?

Since I watched the Aluu4 and a more recent beating and burning of a 16year old girl in central America I have lost faith in d kindness of man.

Why couldn't they just hold him down and flog him or sometin if at all.

We can blame the govt all we want for pent up anger/frustration in Nigerians, but truth is......there are few people with human pity left.

Mars is looking good right about now.
And hope no be human bn wan go live 4d mars? Or oit will be like removin rag nd wearing a mad man new suit bt stl e dey mad.......heal the world.....heal 9ja! Dats the way4ward
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by spoman: 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
This is inhumane, let the police do thier job.
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by str8talk1: 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
Fulani man again! Being d fourth deadliest terrorist organisation...I think ALL fulanis shld b exterminated on d face of d earth.
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
360metrosports:
This happened last night at Passo in Gwagwalada, Abuja at exactly 8:30pm. The young Fulani man was caught and beaten nearly to death for attempting to snatch a lady's bag. He was beaten mercilessly by a mob and left in the pool of his own blood. He was lying passed out for a while until police came to remove him. Nobody is sure whether he was even still alive when the police came. See his photo after the cut...

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/photo-man-beaten-nearly-to-death-for.html

And the same mob that did this will throws their hands in air & hail SENATHIEVE in Abuja.
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by faites(f): 7:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
DeHero1:
Were they waiting for him to attempt before?

My brother see o. Its like they gathered and waited for him to attempt the snatching. Immediately he did it, they descended on him.

But those fulani people are a nuisance in this country.
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by horllylarpez: 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
How do you feel when you appear older than ur age and most times ppl think you're even pregnant cuz of that excess body and tummy fat?burn that fat today in 9days and achieve a new sexy look.We also have solution to that ugly stretch mark call lanre;08130253767,+2347067066927, whatsapp;08130253767. BBM;22FB9006.
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by chibyz(m): 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
fulani? hope ABJ will be save tomorrow?
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by dammywapes(m): 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
ireneony:
This is wicked. ..
Why beat the starving man to death
I guess u ave nt been attack by a snatcher or a thief before. if den catch one for my hood no mercy.
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Bioboy1213(m): 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
Diesel1:
when we no get better people to handover the law to....
Re: Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by darmmie2012(f): 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
This is 2 bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Trader Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Both Hands Over Money / Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.