Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam (55273 Views)

Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) / Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) / Efe & Bisola Mobbed As They Arrive Lagos Airport (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam by prospero5(m): 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
hakinze00:
I don't seem to recognize paul okoye again ooo
you guys try in recognizing these guys o. if I see one, two, or the three of them sef, I still call them psquare. Not my fault anyway! I only like their songs and not being fanatic
Re: First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam by MikeB3(m): 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
It is good for the and their teeming fans!
Re: First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam by praise007: 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
Where is egbon Jude?
Re: First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam by xtervaganza(m): 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
I'm glad judas is no longer between them
Re: First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam by MNDY(m): 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
Stunt or real, I don't even know which to beleive now after hearing that short emotional song HEAVEN by the singing one of them in which he was practically crying, singing and talking to their late parents whom he said would not have allowed them (their children) misbehave if they were to still be alive and be here with them!
Re: First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam by Irore: 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
ritablaze:
See their mango head

Onitsha mango.
Re: First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Their life, their business....meanwhile, they should be mindful of how they move around in Europe, coz that continent has been taken over by ISIS.
Isis continent indeed bro.
Re: First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam by 400billionman: 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
These twins aint going nowhere.

Not breaking up.

I have been with twin boys and know their blend.

No separation. Not soon..
Re: First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam by fortunechy(m): 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
wetin concern us dia........mchteeew!!!!
Re: First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam by 400billionman: 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
jaymejate:
There is something strange about the photo abi na my eyes?
Them put bro Paul, rudeboy for back grin

The boy fuckup.

I have seen one of Paul's interviews on Youtube. He has a natural beef for Peter being extoverted and an attraction for females..
Re: First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam by 400billionman: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
pretydiva:
I just dey dislike dem small small wit their cheap ways of gaining attention

The quarrel was real..
Re: First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam by Eluwilussit(m): 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
Olasco93:
Some People and the Media have a way of Exaggerating stuffs like this, causing some "Innocent Girls" to help them cry... But no matter how lie flies, the truth will always overtake it

Stuff not stuffs! grin grin grin
Re: First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam by IYANGBALI: 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
i no go happy if dem come back together o,i dey always happy to see people fight and things scatter or even spoil tongue tongue tongue
Re: First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam by Olasco93: 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Stuff not stuffs! grin grin grin
Thanks.
Re: First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam by Chuksworld2(m): 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
No comment
Re: First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam by Localamos(m): 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
All this "family feud" na wash. They needed to remain in the news, and that's why they carefully staged all the drama.

Baby mama or sex scandal won't work for them so they had to resort to sibling rivalry. All na paparazzi.
Re: First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam by UIA04(f): 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
jaymejate:
There is something strange about the photo abi na my eyes?
Them put bro Paul, rudeboy for back grin
Exactly be like say Paul still dey vex in the two photos
I'm beginning to feel sorry for Peter.
Re: First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam by Irishrena1(f): 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
Most welcome turn of events. I'm glad. cheesy
Re: First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam by destinysaid(m): 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
ItzTun3chi:

only western europe.get your facts straight before posting on NL
funny how western Europe is suppose to be the best part with security and all that.
Re: First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam by gafoo4u: 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
Their business, their lives. waiting concern me.
U Nigerians can fall for anything. lol.

Brothers are trying to sell their new video by increasing their popularity and u are here crying in poverty.
Re: First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam by gafoo4u: 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
Their business, their life, waiting concern me. U Nigerians can fall for anything. lol!

Brothers are trying to sell their new video by creating a publicity stunt and you are here crying like a baby in poverty . can that put an end to fuel scarcity and nAira and dollar exchange rate that is affecting you? smiling while suffering!
Re: First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam by mavinc4u(f): 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Their life, their business....meanwhile, they should be mindful of how they move around in Europe, coz that continent has been taken over by ISIS.

are you serious?
Re: First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam by Obamina(m): 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
Are they back?
walexGodson:
Who send them
Re: First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam by Obamina(m): 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
Na them be attention naah abi another attention dey agaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiinnnnn
pretydiva:
I just dey dislike dem small small wit their cheap ways of gaining attention
Re: First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam by walexGodson(m): 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
Obamina:
Are they back?
Think so
Re: First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam by Sasuwa(f): 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
i didn't believe in teir breakup saga, it is was just a publicity stunt
Re: First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
The guy change over night, it take me upto 60secs to recognize @muson centre last two weeks ago
hakinze00:
I don't seem to recognize paul okoye again ooo
Re: First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam by pearlforlife(f): 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
Kudos to the rude boy( the one who braids his hair)-talks less,more mature and obviously taking in so much to allow peace reign.....time will sort it all out.God will definitely give hin the needed grace. For Jude, he should employ silence.all his labor on his family will be compensated in other ways.let dem Try another director and see the difference.I hope it won't be too late sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida / Temi Otedola And Boyfriend, Mr Eazi In Cozy Shot At Burnaboy's Party [PICS] / Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.