Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) (57338 Views)

Tboss, Debie-Rise & Marvis With Annie Idibia & Chichi Igbo At The Airport (Pics) / Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis Thank Nigerians / Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by Jajayi: 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
Marvis and Debbie-rise and Tboss touched down Murtala Muhammed Airport this evening. See some photos they took with fans below;

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/bbnaija-tboss-marvis-and-debbie-rise.html

Re: Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by BreezyCB(m): 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
Marv the Eba qirl

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by Jajayi: 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
More Pics

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by Jajayi: 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by Angeleena(m): 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
marvis, the drunk....see her head.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by josephine123: 10:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
WATCH VIDEO: TBoss Arrives Nigeria From South Africa After BBNAIJA show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOnftw4X9YU

2 Likes

Re: Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by EKITI001: 10:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
WATCH VIDEO : Efe And Bisola 's First Interview After Big Brother Naija Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lVdgR15pW0
Re: Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by GloriaNinja(f): 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
WHAT AMAZED ME WAS MARVIS MADE IT TO THE TOP FIVE, I THOUGHT SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN EVICTED A LONG TIME AGO.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
sezy smile
Re: Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by lonelydora: 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
I thought Tboss was already in her house, reason her family said she can't see anyone for now. So she still dey road dey come sef

25 Likes

Re: Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by otijah2: 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
WHAT AMAZED ME WAS MARVIS MADE IT TO THE TOP FIVE, I THOUGHT SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN EVICTED A LONG TIME AGO.
What shocked me was her 1% vote on the final cheesy
So na only 1 person vote for am grin

Andrewkinggg:

Why you too dey lie like this? Fear God, 1% vote no mean say na 1 person vote for her. And moreover sef no be even 1% vote she get. She has close to 15% of total votes.
if you don't know what you saying just shut up

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by BreezyCB(m): 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
Marv the Eba girl

6 Likes

Re: Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by Osama92(m): 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
All These People Who Dem EPP?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
Efenation killed it though grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by Hollawaley(m): 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by Believe7(m): 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
Osama92:
All These People Who Dem EPP?

my brother help me and see oo..# useless tboss..oya na I'm in my house come and beat me..

3 Likes

Re: Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by Fessy09(m): 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
na now reality go don on them... welcome back anyways
Re: Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by TinaAnita(f): 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
Admin wants to suffocate me with bbNaija news? Shuuuooo! Someone can't rest peacefully again huh

1 Like

Re: Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by JackieChan01: 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
i dey trip for this Debbie-Rise sha.
don't know why cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by Hollawaley(m): 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
b
Re: Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by OKorowanta: 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
I just dey pity for Tboss
Too much hatred
Nigerians live who dem go hate Bisola after she sucked dicck on national tv,na pesin wey nor fit recite national anthem
naim dem kon dey beef.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by Tazdroid(m): 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
Una wehcome
Re: Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by ajoskele(m): 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
otijah2:
lol..funny you..
Me I believe Marvis fans or those who would have voted for her decided to vote for Efe.

3 Likes

Re: Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by tstx(m): 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
owkay
Re: Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by chinex276(m): 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
am I the only one that is tired of this BBNaija shit

1 Like

Re: Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by Tazdroid(m): 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
lonelydora:
I thought Tboss was already in her house, reason her family said she can't see anyone for now. So she still dey road dey come sef
na for plane she dey since wey dem shield her from fans. I wonder who she snap with now.

1 Like

Re: Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by kelvyn7: 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
shocked
Re: Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by oromankirisi(f): 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
Mavis and her beautiful smile..but always full of political answers " Mavis will you date Efe, yes or No"
answer: there are things beyond what happened in the house that I communicated to my housemates, so I prefer based on Logistics to maintain status quo.

smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by realestniggah: 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
I pity cocoice

1 Like

Re: Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
That's good.
Re: Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by mailtotim: 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
otijah2:

when they ask you to read your books , you were jumping school fence , with your logic only 100 people voted during bbfinale ? This is why i don't bother arguing with wailers ...... They'll never get it

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by girlhaley(f): 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
BBNaija this BBNaija that

We are tired abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) / Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess / Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.