Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,988 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

"Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " (82424 Views)

Nigerian States With Highest Budgets For 2017 / Buhari Writes Reps For Passage Of 2016 Budgets Of 38 Government Agencies / 160 Fuel Tankers Allocated To The North, 40 To The South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by menix(m): 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
gretblue:

So you heard?and you come on line to say that thrash here.

Must u sound like a LAWMA field staff..
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by Kenai: 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
aresa:

Lagos sate earns 20 billion IGR, not wage bill. Stop confusing yourself..

You've just confirmed that you're a big joke and an unintelligent liar to boot.
1. I gave you verifiable figures from NBS, and the best you can give me is GidiNews?

2. A few minutes ago, you claimed I was "a year late" for posting statistics from July 2015", implying that things have changed in this 2016. ONLY for you to end up posting a story from 2014 to defend yourself. Are you not a loser?

I'm still waiting for more lies to defend your morronic claim about Enugu having a wage bill of 5.2 billion.

Just accept that you've been busted and go take a seat instead of further disgracing yourself.

What a child.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by aresa: 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
Kenai:

You've just confirmed that you're a big joke and an unintelligent liar to boot.
I gave you verifiable figures from NBS, and the best you can give me is GidiNews? Just accept that you've been busted and go take a seat instead of further disgracing yourself.

What a child.

I produced facts to back up my claim why you didnot produce anything to back up yous and I'm the unintelligent one...lmao.

The idiotic and and absurd nonsense you read on NL sometimes...

This is why I hate going back and forth with your shallow trolls...

http://resourcedat.com/document/lagos-state-wage-bill/

^^^^^Resourcedat with same info..

2 Likes

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by Jyah01: 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
efosasere:
**** Is Ogun as rich as Edo? What's the IGR of Ogun compared to that of Edo? **** If you have nothing meaningful to say I'll advice you shut up.
shot up! Is Edo as rich as kaduna? How dear u compare kaduna with Edo by even calling a poor n all two quarter of Edo live in kd.

1 Like

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by sephryneyo(m): 7:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
Mynd44:

Ondo state an oil producing state owes 3 months salary.

Bayelsa, another oil producing state just got bailed out

Kogi is a mess

Imo is *sighs*

Yet Osun which collects "6 million" in federal allocation started paying salaries for January on monday meaning they owe just 2 months unlike 7-8 months some months ago and yet their federal allocation has not been increased.

I think we need to look at Osun beyong its allocation and ask how the government there has cut down the salary owed workers in yhe face of dwindling finances because in that amswer we will find out how Osun intends to finance a budget of 150 billion

Of course this message will be lost
this half salary na salary, he has been paying
1/2 1/2 salary for more than seven month nw. you w be receiving 1/2 salary in jusus name if u dnt shu up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by wristbangle: 7:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
efosasere:
Why are some poverty stricken states like Ogun, Katsina, Adamawa, Borno and Kaduna receiving more than Edo State? What's the IGR of these states compared to that of Edo state?

Are u okay to have included the bolded? I don't think u are in this country.

1 Like

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by gretblue: 7:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
menix:

Must u sound like a LAWMA field staff..
Half baked.hearsay hearsay.
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by wristbangle: 7:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
efosasere:
[s]**** Is Ogun as rich as Edo? What's the IGR of Ogun compared to that of Edo? **** If you have nothing meaningful to say I'll advice you shut up.[/s]

Thrash. Google the most industrialised state in Nigeria
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
sameer1212:
How e take concern uNow craw back to that hole u are typing dis trash from.
hahahahahahahaha,you the mind them,he is just looking for an excuse to start unnecessary argument.Ask him wether he is from there,he a
will not answer you.
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
sameer1212:
How e take concern uNow craw back to that hole u are typing dis trash from.
hahahahahahahaha,you the mind them,he is just looking for an excuse to start unnecessary argument.Ask him wether he is from there,he
will not answer you.
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by Kenai: 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
aresa:

I produced facts

to back up my claim why you didnot produce anything to back up yous and I'm the unintelligent one...lmao.

The idiotic and and absurd nonsense you read on NL sometimes...

This is why I hate going back and forth with your shallow trolls...

http://resourcedat.com/document/lagos-state-wage-bill/

^^^^^Resourcedat with same info..

No, kid, you posted a 2014 story from a dodgy website to justify your empty lie, while I gave you concrete statistics from the Nigerian Bureau of Statistics.
You're busy running from pillar to post because you've been exposed as an empty barrel.

And WTF is "ResourceDat"? grin

Everybody oooh, go and visit the mumu website this clown is referring us to! So, that's where you get your "facts"?

LMAO!!! ILLITERATE! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by aresa: 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
[s]
Kenai:

No, kid, you posted a 2014 story from a dodgy website to justify your empty lie, while I gave you concrete statistics from the Nigerian Bureau of Statistics.
You're busy running from pillar to post because you've been exposed as an empty barrel.

And WTF is "ResourceDat"? grin

Everybody oooh, go and visit the mumu website this clown is referring us to! So, that's where you get your "facts"?

LMAO!!! ILLITERATE! grin
[/s]

Trolls bore me..

1 Like

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by banio: 7:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
ozoigbondu:

How does aregberascal hope to achieve this with 6 million monthly allocation grin

Tru borrowing. But don't ask me how he will pay back the laon from the #6 million
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by RALPHOW(m): 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
diana158:
The Full List of the budgets of Nigeria states for the year 2016 are stated below

1. Abia State - 96.7 billion
2. Adamawa State - 100.89 billion
3. Akwa Ibom State - 426 billion
4. Anambra State - 101.4 billion
5. Bauchi State - 102 billion
6. Bayelsa State - 150.6billion
7. Benue State - 133.4 billion
8. Borno State - 155 billion
9. Cross River State - 350 billion
10. Delta State - 266 billion
11. Ebonyi State - 101.1 billion
12. Edo State - 111.5 billion
13. Ekiti State - 67 billion
14. Enugu State - 85.1 billion
15. Gombe State - 76.5 billion
16. Imo State - 141.2 billion
17. Jigawa State - 137.2 billion
18. Kaduna State - 171.7 billion
19. Kano State - 275 billion
20. Katsina State - 110 billion
21. Kebbi State - 107 billion
22. Kogi State - 75 billion
23. Kwara State - 116.2 billion
24. Lagos State - 662.5 billion
25. Nasarawa State - 77.9 billion
26. Niger State - 74.7 billion
27. Ogun state - 200 billion
28. Ondo State - 118.9 billion
29. Osun state - 150.7 billion
30. Oyo State - 165.5 billion
31. Plateau State - 154 billion
32. Rivers State - 370 billion
33. Sokoto State - 112.5 billion
34. Taraba State - 68.8 billion
35. Yobe State - 80.6 billion
36. Zamfara State - 92.8 billion

STATES WITH HIGHEST BUDGET

Lagos state - 662.5 billion
Akwa Ibom state - 426 billion
Rivers state - 370 billion
Cross River state 350 billion
Kano state - 275 billion
Delta state - 266 billion

STATES WITH LOWEST BUDGET

Ekiti state - 67 billion least
Taraba state - 68.8 billion
Niger state - 74.7 billion
Kogi state - 75 billion
Nasarawa state - 77.9 billion
Yobe state - 80.6 billion

WHEN REASONABLE GOVERNORS WITH VISION BUDGET 70BILLION
AREGBESOLA WHO CAN NOT PAY WORKERS SALARY BUDGET 150 BILLION
WHERE WILL HE GET THE MONEY?
FROM 6 MILLION MONTHLY ALLOCATION ALAS !
MAY ALMIGHTY GOD SAVE OSUN STATE

1 Like

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by Liljeez(m): 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
HzRF:

What rubbish are you spewing around

If you don't know full details pls don't just jump around with half

He's been paying half salaries since last year June
Na mynd44 u dey insult oh.

Wen dem ban u sha.....
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by oluwole1211(m): 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
Mynd44:

Kogi is a mess

Imo is *sighs*

Yet Osun which collects "6 million" in federal allocation started paying salaries for January on monday meaning they owe just 2 months unlike 7-8 months some months ago and yet their federal allocation has not been increased.

I think we need to look at Osun beyong its allocation and ask how the government there has cut down the salary owed workers in yhe face of dwindling finances because in that amswer we will find out how Osun intends to finance a budget of 150 billion

but u know he has been paying half salary since july2015. now calculate half from July till march and tell me how many months salary ogbeni is owing.

1 Like

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by oluwole1211(m): 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
kolomax:
bros do you stay in osun or you are one of those wailers?
u are the one giving false information it is an open secret that ogbeni is paying half salary.pls letz call a spade a spade and stop fooling ursef.
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by MagnaB: 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
Fmartin:
hmmm.. Thank God at last money will circulate. People will spend and i will see it. Though am unemployed. Ftc.. Dedicate it to JESUS christ

It is well bro
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by Obamina(m): 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
MY OBSERVATION
Y giving Ekiti 67B when borno state with few population now as a result of BH ravage, still got higher (155B) cash than Down Ekiti, Hope someone is not trying to punish the whole state becos of AYO FAYOSE?
OBSERVATION2
Y is lagos State still having such amount (highest) when she can conveniently take good care of herself?
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
Please be informed that workers are been paid in OSUN. All Junior workers (levels 1-7) received their full salary regularly.

Management staff and political office holders receives 50% payment. Payment of 50% to senior officers was agreed upon in September 2015.

January salary has been paid. It's noteworthy that January allocation of 6M was just announced by FG on Monday and OSUN paid January on Tuesday.

OSUN is not owing Doctors a kobo for work they did; the bone of contention is whether or not it's morally right to pay them for 6 months they DID NOT work.

So be informed that apart from LAGOS and partially Ogun, no state in the South West is up to date on salary as OSUN. You may wish to recollect that all South West states except LAGOS, we're given bail-out. Pls let your response be on fact and not emotions.

Derivation receiving ONDO state owes the highest number of months in outstanding salaries in South West Nigeria today, no kobo paid since October 2015 in Ondo State, Ekiti paid last in November. Kogi just paid 45% for levels 1-6 for October 2015. Need I remind you that Ogun state workers are currently on strike?

The biggest irony of the salary drama is a state like Akwa Ibom that received 8bn, yet it's owing 3 months salary and 9 months of pension .

Osun adara oooo

3 Likes

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by diana158(m): 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
oluwole1211:
but u know he has been paying half salary since july2015. now calculate half from July till march and tell me how many months salary ogbeni is owing.
Osun is paying 50% salary only to the Management Staff and the Senior Staff respectively (above Level 7)! Level 7 and below are collecting their salaries in full! Mind you it was agreement between the Government and the Senior Staff!
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by diana158(m): 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
@diana158 stop dishing out false info. Edo State 2016 budget is 116 billion and not 111 billion as you stated. It was presented to the Edo State house of assembly by Comrade Adams Oshiomole with capital expenditure of 58% and recurrent expenditure of 42%.

And it happens to be Oshiomole's lowest budget since he became governor because his successful govt is ending this year and most of the capital projects are those which is already ongoing and plans completing this year, e.g the ultra modern central hospital in sapele road, Upper Siluko Rd and many others.

So please get your facts right and stop misinforming the misinformed.
111billion was the initial sum that was presented to the State assembly mayb they have increased it abit just like that the senate has reduced that of Buhari by some billions. Note: Non of the figures there is mine, that post was as a result of thorough research. Thanks for d observation. visit www.nigerianstat.gov.ng
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
I pray those old men's will use d money wisely
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by Fmartin(m): 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
MagnaB:
It is well bro
iseeee!
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by Kingspin(m): 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
Mynd44:

Kogi is a mess

Imo is *sighs*

Nigerian state should start looking beyond oil, simple.
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by EMPEROR032: 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
WHY KATSINA GOT AS BIG AS 110 BILLION WHEN STATES LIKE ENUGU AND ABIA GOT LESS THAN 90 BILLION BUHARI SHOULD TELL US WHY HIS STATE WAS ALLOCATED THIS BIG MONEY.ITS A WASTE OF RESOURCES.
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
efosasere:
Why are some poverty stricken states like Ogun, Katsina, Adamawa, Borno and Kaduna receiving more than Edo State? What's the IGR of these states compared to that of Edo state?

Edo of all states dey talk. Stop spewing sh*t here.

1 Like

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by Francisca4(f): 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
PAY BACK TIME FOR FAYOSE I GUESS.
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
evavista:
Please on what basis are this allocated revenue shared? Fayose will have more work to do now, all those ponmo cutting, amala buka eating and incessant rants should be reduce and all effort should now be based on how to increase the state IGR.

Goodeeman:
This is absurd! Enugu that is 4th in terms of internal generated revenue is just going home with just 81. 5 billion. This is a total act of insensitivity to derivative principle.

Barayeks:
that state called Osun is just a burden on Nigeria and the oil producing states.....it should be merged with a productive south west state....it doesn't deserve to be a state on its own..... highly parasitic with no contributions

chuose:
Nigerians hate the south-east bad.

Despite the high density population they are amongst the lowest in allocation.

Yet they always top in education, business.

coputa:
What is the basis and yardstick used for this budget,how's is Kano state higher than Delta state.A state that contribute a large chunk to the nations coffers.Imagine Kano state having 9 billion higher than Delta state.this injustice should be stopped and corrected.

Obamina:
MY OBSERVATION
Y giving Ekiti 67B when borno state with few population now as a result of BH ravage, still got higher (155B) cash than Down Ekiti, Hope someone is not trying to punish the whole state becos of AYO FAYOSE?
OBSERVATION2
Y is lagos State still having such amount (highest) when she can conveniently take good care of herself?

EMPEROR032:
WHY KATSINA GOT AS BIG AS 110 BILLION WHEN STATES LIKE ENUGU AND ABIA GOT LESS THAN 90 BILLION BUHARI SHOULD TELL US WHY HIS STATE WAS ALLOCATED THIS BIG MONEY.ITS A WASTE OF RESOURCES.

How did they pass SSCE?! What's difficult to comprehend in this Post?! Maybe they are confused, and led astray by the Heading!
grin

1 Like

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by Oz4realsss: 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
Goodeeman:
This is absurd! Enugu that is 4th in terms of internal generated revenue is just going home with just 81. 5 billion. This is a total act of insensitivity to derivative principle.
Budget is not allocation from Abuja. Hope this helps?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook / Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) / Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.