Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,377 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

"Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " (82420 Views)

Nigerian States With Highest Budgets For 2017 / Buhari Writes Reps For Passage Of 2016 Budgets Of 38 Government Agencies / 160 Fuel Tankers Allocated To The North, 40 To The South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by Oz4realsss: 9:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
efosasere:
Why are some poverty stricken states like Ogun, Katsina, Adamawa, Borno and Kaduna receiving more than Edo State? What's the IGR of these states compared to that of Edo state?
Budget is proposed spending; it is not allocation. Hope this helps?

3 Likes

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by tvreporter: 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by Uthmanloay: 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
AREGBE ALL D TIME D MAN HAS BEEN POPULAR TO D EXTEND DAT EVEN MORE DAN PRESIDENT, U PEOPLE WIL NOT SHOUT FAYOSE WHO PAY WORKERS AND WITHDRAW IT BACK, THERE ARE SOME STATE WHO OWES MORE DAN 4MONTH (JUST because IS AREGBESOLA DAT FINISH PDP IN SOUTHWEST EXPECIALY OSUN WHOSE EVERYBODY KNOW IS PDP ORIGINATED STATE) DONT KIL URSELF (EKU TI LO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by egobetatoday: 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
sameer1212:
How e take concern uNow craw back to that hole u are typing dis trash from.

grin do you mean 'craw craw'

1 Like

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by ebenholer(m): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
Mynd44:

Ondo state an oil producing state owes 3 months salary.

Bayelsa, another oil producing state just got bailed out

Kogi is a mess

Imo is *sighs*

Yet Osun which collects "6 million" in federal allocation started paying salaries for January on monday meaning they owe just 2 months unlike 7-8 months some months ago and yet their federal allocation has not been increased.

I think we need to look at Osun beyong its allocation and ask how the government there has cut down the salary owed workers in yhe face of dwindling finances because in that amswer we will find out how Osun intends to finance a budget of 150 billion

Of course this message will be lost
U seem not to know Osun State Government has secretly reduced their minimum wage by 50% since August last year, they only pay most workers half of what they do collect before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by kosokoadeyemi: 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
Spend well
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by jerayme: 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
Enugu state should be included among the poorly paid state. Thank God we are moving higher even though marginalised.
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by abimbawealth(f): 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
egobetatoday:

grin do you mean 'craw craw'
Just help him add the 'l', it's not working on his keyboard

1 Like

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by Abalado(f): 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
[quote author=diana158 post=44094376]The Full List of the budgets of Nigeria states for the year 2016 are stated below

1. Abia State - 96.7 billion
2. Adamawa State - 100.89 billion
3. Akwa Ibom State - 426 billion
4. Anambra State - 101.4 billion
5. Bauchi State - 102 billion
6. Bayelsa State - 150.6billion
7. Benue State - 133.4 billion
8. Borno State - 155 billion
9. Cross River State - 350 billion
10. Delta State - 266 billion
11. Ebonyi State - 101.1 billion
12. Edo State - 111.5 billion
13. Ekiti State - 67 billion
14. Enugu State - 85.1 billion
15. Gombe State - 76.5 billion
16. Imo State - 141.2 billion
17. Jigawa State - 137.2 billion
18. Kaduna State - 171.7 billion
19. Kano State - 275 billion
20. Katsina State - 110 billion
21. Kebbi State - 107 billion
22. Kogi State - 75 billion
23. Kwara State - 116.2 billion
24. Lagos State - 662.5 billion
25. Nasarawa State - 77.9 billion
26. Niger State - 74.7 billion
27. Ogun state - 200 billion
28. Ondo State - 118.9 billion
29. Osun state - 150.7 billion
30. Oyo State - 165.5 billion
31. Plateau State - 154 billion
32. Rivers State - 370 billion
33. Sokoto State - 112.5 billion
34. Taraba State - 68.8 billion
35. Yobe State - 80.6 billion
36. Zamfara State - 92.8 billion

STATES WITH HIGHEST BUDGET

Lagos state - 662.5 billion
Akwa Ibom state - 426 billion
Rivers state - 370 billion
Cross River state 350 billion
Kano state - 275 billion
Delta state - 266 billion

STATES WITH LOWEST BUDGET

Ekiti state - 67 billion least
Taraba state - 68.8 billion
Niger state - 74.7 billion
Kogi state - 75 billion
Nasarawa state - 77.9 billion
Yobe state - 80.6 billion shai,na my state small pass,oga o
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by Joesurubu: 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
God should help us ooooh
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by HzRF(m): 11:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
baralatie:

Meaning he is oweing a lot at 5 months

Infact the labor unions has direct him to either pay full salaries or complete the half he has been paying
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by HzRF(m): 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
attacker231:

Small kid, You are the one spewing trash, show us the proof or shut your smelly mouth.
Nincompoop

I live in the state nd my relatives work In the state
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by emylesssancta(m): 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
I wonder where state like ebonyi will get money from to finance the budget,, all thesame I wise oga dave goodluck.
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by HzRF(m): 11:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
kolomax:
bros do you stay in osun or you are one of those wailers?
My dad works in RUWESA

My mom for HEALTH
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by aresa: 12:00am On Mar 26, 2016
HzRF:

My dad works in RUWESA

My mom for HEALTH

Must you lie with your parents? You are a die hard wailer and APC/bUHARI hatter...

Beats me why you people lie needlessly just to prove a lying point..
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by compoundcc: 12:08am On Mar 26, 2016
p
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by aresa: 12:30am On Mar 26, 2016
kolomax:
bros do you stay in osun or you are one of those wailers?

HzRF:

But that can't change the fact that ur Buhari is also a "Failure"

HzRF:

Up wike
Up pdp
Up rivers
Up Nigeria

HzRF:

Buh lair Muhammed (BSc Msc PhD Dr and HOD faculty of pure and applied lies
That is busy giving u false hope is pro-nigeria?

HzRF:
Weda he likes it or not he must live with it
#BabaOneChance
#DauraDullard
#BooHarry

HzRF:

GMB is yet to produce his certificate ND yet he contesting
Whats DAT,

HzRF:

GEJ is our hope on earth. Cuz if bubu. Smell d seat with Tinubu power rising court of appeal judgement will be draft by the biqqest landlord

^^^^^^^^^^ He's a big time wailer, don't fall for these 419 crooks

2 Likes

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by HzRF(m): 12:38am On Mar 26, 2016
aresa:

Complete idiot

My parents are working in osun

RUWESA nd HEALTH

We reside in OWODE EDE

our hometown Is 30 minute away from ur party leader town(BISI AKANDE) which is OKE ILA

So stop displaying ur obvious ignorance for the world to see

But I doubt if the spirit of zombieism will allow you you

^^^^^^^^^^ He's a big time wailer, don't fall for these 419 crooks
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by aresa: 12:52am On Mar 26, 2016
[s]
HzRF:
Complete idiot

My parents are working in osun

RUWESA nd HEALTH

We reside in OWODE EDE

our hometown Is 30 minute away from ur party leader town(BISI AKANDE) which is OKE ILA

So stop displaying ur obvious ignorance for the world to see

But I doubt if the spirit of zombieism will allow you you
[/s]

Unintelligent wailer...

I hate liars...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by afoo02(m): 5:31am On Mar 26, 2016
Barayeks:
that state called Osun is just a burden on Nigeria and the oil producing states.....it should be merged with a productive south west state....it doesn't deserve to be a state on its own..... highly parasitic with no contributions
Who is this?
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by ukandi1(m): 6:01am On Mar 26, 2016
States with small budgets would still achieve more than my darling Cross River in d phase of ghost workers, political sharing of d budget meant for serious business and leakages in d system.
Cross river has d highest no of ghost workers in d nation. I feel so sorry for that poor state.
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by wwwkaycom(m): 6:21am On Mar 26, 2016
Mynd44:

Kogi is a mess

Imo is *sighs*

Yet Osun which collects "6 million" in federal allocation started paying salaries for January on monday meaning they owe just 2 months unlike 7-8 months some months ago and yet their federal allocation has not been increased.

I think we need to look at Osun beyong its allocation and ask how the government there has cut down the salary owed workers in yhe face of dwindling finances because in that amswer we will find out how Osun intends to finance a budget of 150 billion

Ondo State is owing teachers 5 months salary, civil servants 4 months please.
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by awoluyi(m): 7:01am On Mar 26, 2016
chynie:
pls the 80.6 billion allocated to yobe state
is it for their cows?

jus carry that money give imo state joor
. Do not make comment if you have no idea of what the issue is all about. This is a display of gross ignorance.

1 Like

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by rahman25: 9:26am On Mar 26, 2016
even ekiti is yet to pay december 2015 salary.
All this state goverment should look inward and work on realisable budget so as not to improvised the mass
Mynd44:

Kogi is a mess

Imo is *sighs*

Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by gretblue: 9:51am On Mar 26, 2016
Obamina:
MY OBSERVATION
Y giving Ekiti 67B when borno state with few population now as a result of BH ravage, still got higher (155B) cash than Down Ekiti, Hope someone is not trying to punish the whole state becos of AYO FAYOSE?
OBSERVATION2
Y is lagos State still having such amount (highest) when she can conveniently take good care of herself?
You go school at all? What has FG got to do with state budget.
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by gretblue: 9:58am On Mar 26, 2016
EMPEROR032:
WHY KATSINA GOT AS BIG AS 110 BILLION WHEN STATES LIKE ENUGU AND ABIA GOT LESS THAN 90 BILLION BUHARI SHOULD TELL US WHY HIS STATE WAS ALLOCATED THIS BIG MONEY.ITS A WASTE OF RESOURCES.
Go school you no gree go. You see your life for public.What has Buhari got to do with Abia and Enugu state budget.This is how you go around to spread this rumour.
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by attacker231: 10:14am On Mar 26, 2016
HzRF:

Nincompoop

I live in the state nd my relatives work In the state

Nitwit, were you not the dunce that keep shouting Omusore on this forum, we know your type very well. Pdp paid slave.
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by Obamina(m): 10:19am On Mar 26, 2016
Oga no dey ash like dat nahhh. Nigeria situation now don pass application of intellectual reasoning ad it does not support the level you are talking frm now. Anything can happen. WakeUp
gretblue:

You go school at all? What has FG got to do with state budget.
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by Akious2k2(m): 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
ozoigbondu:

How does aregberascal hope to achieve this with 6 million monthly allocation grin
Oga, don't b 2 anxious... Just wait & c how d pple's Govnur will achieve it... & point of correction is dat my Govnur is not rascal o
adeyemi2015:

How did they pass SSCE?! What's difficult to comprehend in this Post?! Maybe they are confused, and led astray by the Heading!
grin
No mind dem... Dey get Comprehension Problems... Imagine sum1 asking Buhari 2 explain on behalf of state budget... Wailers are seriously showing their level of ignorance in public forum
Uthmanloay:
AREGBE ALL D TIME D MAN HAS BEEN POPULAR TO D EXTEND DAT EVEN MORE DAN PRESIDENT, U PEOPLE WIL NOT SHOUT FAYOSE WHO PAY WORKERS AND WITHDRAW IT BACK, THERE ARE SOME STATE WHO OWES MORE DAN 4MONTH (JUST because IS AREGBESOLA DAT FINISH PDP IN SOUTHWEST EXPECIALY OSUN WHOSE EVERYBODY KNOW IS PDP ORIGINATED STATE) DONT KIL URSELF (EKU TI LO
Don't mind dem, dey've not told us d truth as 2 y dey dislike my Govnur dis much, but I guess his beards and being a Muslim may not b unconnected with d hatred
Oz4realsss:
Budget is proposed spending; it is not allocation. Hope this helps?
Oz4realsss:
Budget is not allocation from Abuja. Hope this helps?
Bros, abeg help me educate dem wailers
gretblue:

Go school you no gree go. You see your life for public.What has Buhari got to do with Abia and Enugu state budget.This is how you go around to spread this rumour.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by Akious2k2(m): 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
Barayeks:
that state called Osun is just a burden on Nigeria and the oil producing states.....it should be merged with a productive south west state....it doesn't deserve to be a state on its own..... highly parasitic with no contributions
Oga, Gold dey Ilesha & Other Solid Mineral Resources
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by Barayeks(m): 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
Akious2k2:

Oga, Gold dey Ilesha & Other Solid Mineral Resources

who the solid minerals done help? what good is it unrefined? is it in exportable quantity?
for now Osun is a burden.....no offense
Re: "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " by HzRF(m): 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
attacker231:

Nitwit, were you not the dunce that keep shouting Omusore on this forum, we know your type very well. Pdp paid slave.
So assuming m paid by omisore u expect me not to tell the world that ur rascal gov the chief debtor has been paying half salaries

Mumu with brittle brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook / Who Is The Son Of Oduduwa: Oba Of Benin Or Son Of Alafin? / Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.