Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,169 members, 7,860,185 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

President Buhari Presents 10-Months Scorecard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Presents 10-Months Scorecard (30033 Views)

Democracy Day Scorecard: Top 5 Best Governors! / Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents / Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Presents 10-Months Scorecard by ashjay001(m): 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
joseph1832:
Is virtue yeah, but not when some people are making money off me, just because of the current condition of the country.

I'm in ur shoes, but I realise those pple making money off these are those resistance to change. Just read an expose yesterday, where officials of ppmc at depots sell only to major marketers n demand as much as #10 bribe/ltr of petrol sold!

Before d major marketers held us to ransom over subsidy bill, then it became strikes due to different reasons(pipeline vandals, restructuring), now its because of unavailability of forex. They truly are running out of excuses!

Though Kachikwu has been slow to anticipate their moves, he tends to respond adequately.
Re: President Buhari Presents 10-Months Scorecard by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
oyinkinola:

..and that's why you still in F parallel in life! when you see failure while other see sucess!

Thanks for the complements man grin
Re: President Buhari Presents 10-Months Scorecard by jbichene(m): 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dannyset:
Mr President with sense!
We are in for a great one with a Man of Integrity.
We the sensible Nigerians are behind you and we will vote you again and again over the PDP forsaken.
shutup joor you dey buy fuel 200 naira for how many weeks now and you are still standing beside him, besides i thought scoring had to be done by other members of this country . just wondering were my cgpa would have been if only i could mark my exams myself and scored myself, maybe 5.0

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presents 10-Months Scorecard by Pidggin(f): 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
Buhari is a certified national failure grin

I just bought fuel @N180/ltr.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presents 10-Months Scorecard by joseph1832(m): 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
ashjay001:

I'm in ur shoes, but I realise those pple making money off these are those resistance to change. Just read an expose yesterday, where officials of ppmc at depots sell only to major marketers n demand as much as #10 bribe/ltr of petrol sold!

Before d major marketers held us to ransom over subsidy bill, then it became strikes due to different reasons(pipeline vandals, restructuring), now its because of unavailability of forex. They truly are running out of excuses!

Though Kachikwu has been slow to anticipate their moves, he tends to respond adequately.
His adequate response isn't yielding any fruit so far.
Re: President Buhari Presents 10-Months Scorecard by billyG(m): 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
joseph1832:
Be that as it may, that didn't stop the petrol attendant from collecting 100 Naira from me, after selling fuel 140 Naira per liter, did it? Or did it stop IKEDC from not giving me light?
u mean u foolishly giv a bribe of N100 to a fuel attendant & come on NL to blame buhari recieve deliverance IJN.
Re: President Buhari Presents 10-Months Scorecard by joseph1832(m): 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
billyG:

u mean u foolishly giv a bribe of N100 to a fuel attendant & come on NL to blame buhari recieve deliverance IJN.
I believe you need serious brain surgery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Presents 10-Months Scorecard by ocelot2006(m): 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
PMB administration claims that both hard and softwares were purchased to implement the war against boko haram.......care to list the items purchased?
Re: President Buhari Presents 10-Months Scorecard by Aawizdom(m): 6:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
MrPresident1:
That 3trn supposedly saved via the TSA that president Buhari is always harping on is the liquidity in our banking system that made the economy fluid flexible and solvent, now that that money has been withdrawn and warehoused in CBN, it is not being used for anything, just warehoused, not adding value, not involved in production or manufacturing or agriculture, or infact in any economic activity, that is why the masses are complaining that everything is tight. Release the money into the economy via the banks and let it flow and circulate like life giving blood, circulating money is the lifeblood of any economy.

When there is economic squeeze in developed economies due to inadequate liquidity, governments step in to create liquidity by injecting credit into the economy through the banks by reducing interest rates, and reducing the minimum cash deposits the banks keep with the CBN etc

TSA is squeezing our economy to death.
nonsense talk
Re: President Buhari Presents 10-Months Scorecard by Sunnynwa: 7:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
sameer1212:
Tell dat to ur ma**.

Duri ma** nka.
Re: President Buhari Presents 10-Months Scorecard by Leke001: 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
mtcheeeeeew!
Re: President Buhari Presents 10-Months Scorecard by ibietela2(m): 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dannyset:
Mr President with sense!
We are in for a great one with a Man of Integrity.
We the sensible zombies of Nigerians are behind you and we will vote you again and again over the PDP forsaken.

yw
Re: President Buhari Presents 10-Months Scorecard by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
Sai buhari.

They keep critiquing and he keeps shutting their mouths up.

Nigerians are many things,but Nigerians are not stupid.

So,for those thinking that the daily bashing of Buhari will not make him get into Aso Rock come 2019 are dreamers.

No corrupt Nigerian/PDP will ever see the gate of ASO let alone the Rock.

Wailers, now carefully scroll back and read his scorecard.

Please do not be in a hurry.

Take your time.

Sai Buhari.

Buhari gave them almost two month to pack out,i don't think they forget anything in ASO nor ROCK,no one is expecting them for a visit their,wailing is a freedom,they can wail till 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Presents 10-Months Scorecard by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
ocelot2006:
PMB administration claims that both hard and softwares were purchased to implement the war against boko haram.......care to list the items purchased?
Your opinion does not count here,ad no one owned you explanation,you can google if you care.
Re: President Buhari Presents 10-Months Scorecard by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
billyG:

Is not his fault,he inherited bribe from the long years of pdp administration when everything was bribed,it is in their blood.
Re: President Buhari Presents 10-Months Scorecard by Tinyemeka(m): 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

With Buhari and Osinbajo, Nigeria is in a save hand

You can say that again dude! Really save hand.
Re: President Buhari Presents 10-Months Scorecard by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
Sunnynwa:

Duri ma** nka.
Arrne gidin uwarka. Dama nasan kai Arrne ne,zakaci ubanka ai.
Re: President Buhari Presents 10-Months Scorecard by lashout1: 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
I opened this thread with hope to see a score card, but wat i saw is a speech he presented.

I struggle to grasp the fact that he won't back up the state of uncertainly he have kept us all.

Posters above me should Google "score card"
Re: President Buhari Presents 10-Months Scorecard by vikeyz(m): 8:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
We are solidly behind you Sir. Keep a legacy for our children to come
Re: President Buhari Presents 10-Months Scorecard by Sunnynwa: 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
sameer1212:
Arrne gidin uwarka. Dama nasan kai Arrne ne,zakaci ubanka ai.

Duri mama nka yana wari sosai irina Kari da alade.
Re: President Buhari Presents 10-Months Scorecard by ocelot2006(m): 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Your opinion does not count here,ad no one owned you explanation,you can google if you care.

Sure it doesnt....cos you're all LYING! Not a single bullet has been bought, and there complints of delays in allowance payment, yet PMB has the audacity to lie to us. Nonesense..

...but hey, do feel free to soak up all the spewed crap.
Re: President Buhari Presents 10-Months Scorecard by okanla: 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
Thank baba well done God wiil guide you to the last. l know some people if you continue feeding them by putting the food in there mouth yourself they will still come out to criticised you we know them. any way baba ride on. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Presents 10-Months Scorecard by egobetatoday: 9:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
Stressing that the leadership of INEC has been changed, President Buhari appealed to the leadership of
the military, security agents and INEC thus: “ What I want Nigerians to remember me for, even if I have to
leave the Presidency tomorrow is that I respect them. I want all Nigerians to believe and hold their PVC
as personal entitlement as Nigerians and use it the way they like, and vote for whoever they like at
whichever election.

had to copy this for reference sake. if u decide that dogs and baboons must be soaked in blood come 2019 just because you want to be reelected then...
Re: President Buhari Presents 10-Months Scorecard by egobetatoday: 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Buhari gave them almost two month to pack out,i don't think they forget anything in ASO nor ROCK,no one is expecting them for a visit their,wailing is a freedom,they can wail till 2023.

funny! u are entittled to ONLY ONE PVC grin
Re: President Buhari Presents 10-Months Scorecard by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
ocelot2006:

Sure it doesnt....cos you're all LYING! Not a single bullet has been bought, and there complints of delays in allowance payment, yet PMB has the audacity to lie to us. Nonesense..

...but hey, do feel free to soak up all the spewed crap.
Must you talk?
Re: President Buhari Presents 10-Months Scorecard by dondavinchi(m): 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
D abokis in d house will always support him even if he is been stupid they still support him even if he uses their mothers for rituals they still support him crazy set of buffoon
Re: President Buhari Presents 10-Months Scorecard by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
Sunnynwa:

Duri mama nka yana wari sosai irina Kari da alade.
Arrne shege mastiyaci. Idan kabari nakamaka,sai yanka ka. Arrne banza.
Re: President Buhari Presents 10-Months Scorecard by xelly: 11:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
Can someone tell me what he said? I have no time with failures.
Re: President Buhari Presents 10-Months Scorecard by ocelot2006(m): 3:30am On Mar 26, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Must you talk?

Must you spew CRAP?
Re: President Buhari Presents 10-Months Scorecard by uhuxy(m): 7:24am On Mar 26, 2016
That is my president
Re: President Buhari Presents 10-Months Scorecard by capitolarena(m): 8:52am On Mar 26, 2016
:Dyou badt
ritablaze:
Baba nah 2 over 10 you get sir.
Re: President Buhari Presents 10-Months Scorecard by danielck(m): 9:41am On Mar 26, 2016
eeeh go better undecidedeeeh go better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch / Sir Ahmadu Bello's Xmas Message To Northern Christians In 1959 / Checkout Buhari's Swagger As A Young Man. (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.