Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

MTN Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / MTN Test And Interview (12533 Views)

MTN Test For Function Specific Test / AIICO Test And Interview Invitation / Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 (test And Interview) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Test And Interview by CallofDuty(m): 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
Pls can someone asist in saying somthing that will help future job seekers and invitees on the MTN TMO apptitude test...ur candid advice will be appreciated !!
Re: MTN Test And Interview by giddygoun: 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
StephenJobs:
Dudes, pls help me with the structure of the interview questions??..........pls i apply for Trade Marketing officer n pass the test, now am patiently waiting for the interview invite, so i want to start preparing ahead. Pls help
Please can you give me the format of the aptitude test plsss. Please help your brother abeg ooo, my email is :debbienoble88@gmail.com . God bless you
Re: MTN Test And Interview by martobi: 9:27am On Feb 06, 2019
Re: MTN Test And Interview by Gabwizzy: 8:34am On Aug 10, 2019
Pls guys has anyone been called in for interview? Who knows what they ask for MTN sales rep position interview Kindly help

(1) (2) (Reply)

Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed / Nigerian Navy Announces Date For Recruitment Test / Plan International Ongoing Fresh Job Recruitment (17 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.