Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

I Lied: ‘pastor’ Who Alleged GEJ Gave 7bn Bribe To Oyedepo, Oritsejafor Seeks Fo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Lied: ‘pastor’ Who Alleged GEJ Gave 7bn Bribe To Oyedepo, Oritsejafor Seeks Fo (1040 Views)

Yahaya Bello Offers Oyegun N150M Bribe To Dissolve APC Faction - Kogi APC VC / Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos / Olu Falae Firm’s Account Frozen By EFCC Over Alleged GEJ N4bn Campaign Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lied: ‘pastor’ Who Alleged GEJ Gave 7bn Bribe To Oyedepo, Oritsejafor Seeks Fo by theshadyexpress(m): 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
I lied: ‘Pastor’ who alleged GEJ gave 7bn bribe to Oyedepo, Oritsejafor seeks forgiveness

With the passing of each day,God is gradually vindicating GEJ. One with God is majority and he who has clean hands fear no accusation.
Kallamu Musa Dikwa, Remember him? The pastor who alleged that ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, gave out N7 billion to the leadership of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and Pentecostal Fellowship off Nigeria (PFN), to facilitate and support his reelection has confessed to lying.
Musa Dikwa who is the Executive Director of the Voice of Northern Christian Movement (VNCM), has admitted to telling lies and now seeks forgiveness from those whom he maligned.
The controversial pastor apologized to the to the President of CAN, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor; General Overseer of Living Faith Worldwide aka Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo and Secretary, National Christian Elders Forum (NCEF), Pastor Bosun Emmanuel.
Bosun Emmanuel, one of the pastors maligned by the controversial Mr. Dikwa, narrated this to the Religious Affairs Correspondents, on Thursday, in Abuja. He recalled that; “During the electioneering campaign leading to the 2015 elections, Musa Dikwa addressed a press conference in which he claimed three ministers of the gospel, the President of CAN (Pritsejafor), Bishop David Oyedepo and myself (Pastor Bosun Emmanuel) received N7 billion from the Jonathan administration to mobilise ministers of the gospel nationwide to campaign for his re-election.”
- See more at: http://www.thewhistleng.com/pastor-says-he-lied-about-jonathan-giving-7bn-bribe-to-pastors-but-didnt-say-how-much-he-was-paid-to-lie/#sthash.yNtgzEBo.dpuf

flets kenai drss luvinhubby
Cc:mizmycoli, TippyTop
Teryfik Sdindan Roob chukkiephil ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher rozayx5 bomsilaga, erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom PRYCE Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Opiaoku, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria Chukwudi44
, APCHaram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lied: ‘pastor’ Who Alleged GEJ Gave 7bn Bribe To Oyedepo, Oritsejafor Seeks Fo by alatbaba1(m): 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
Funny things people do
Re: I Lied: ‘pastor’ Who Alleged GEJ Gave 7bn Bribe To Oyedepo, Oritsejafor Seeks Fo by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
Pastor God will surely punish you for lying

3 Likes

Re: I Lied: ‘pastor’ Who Alleged GEJ Gave 7bn Bribe To Oyedepo, Oritsejafor Seeks Fo by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dss, where are you?
arrest this pretender
Re: I Lied: ‘pastor’ Who Alleged GEJ Gave 7bn Bribe To Oyedepo, Oritsejafor Seeks Fo by Luckylife(m): 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
Lessons for the religious leader that misuse their spiritual live for political means.
Re: I Lied: ‘pastor’ Who Alleged GEJ Gave 7bn Bribe To Oyedepo, Oritsejafor Seeks Fo by tomakint: 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
theshadyexpress:
I lied: ‘Pastor’ who alleged GEJ gave 7bn bribe to Oyedepo, Oritsejafor seeks forgiveness

With the passing of each day,God is gradually vindicating GEJ. One with God is majority and he who has clean hands fear no accusation.

- See more at: http://www.thewhistleng.com/pastor-says-he-lied-about-jonathan-giving-7bn-bribe-to-pastors-but-didnt-say-how-much-he-was-paid-to-lie/#sthash.yNtgzEBo.dpuf

flets kenai drss luvinhubby
Cc:mizmycoli, TippyTop
Teryfik Sdindan Roob chukkiephil ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher rozayx5 bomsilaga, erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom PRYCE Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Opiaoku, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria Chukwudi44
, APCHaram
Before n ko, who will believe that type of cocck and bull story. You expect Bishop Oyedepo or Pastor Oritshejafor to collect bribe? Those Men of God have more than enough already....more lies by APC to be busted in the coming weeks....
Lalasticlala over to you...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lied: ‘pastor’ Who Alleged GEJ Gave 7bn Bribe To Oyedepo, Oritsejafor Seeks Fo by theshadyexpress(m): 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
lalasticlala your attention is needed here

(1) (Reply)

Benue State Rejects grazing lands for fulani herdsmen. / Corrruption: A Comparism Of South Africa And Nigeria. / POLITICS WITHOUT BITTERNESS : Obasanjo Rocks Patience Jonathan On The Dance Floo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.