Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Olu Falae Firm’s Account Frozen By EFCC Over Alleged GEJ N4bn Campaign Funds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olu Falae Firm’s Account Frozen By EFCC Over Alleged GEJ N4bn Campaign Funds (11845 Views)

$50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju / Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen / The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olu Falae Firm’s Account Frozen By EFCC Over Alleged GEJ N4bn Campaign Funds by vorigan: 9:13am On May 10, 2016
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC has frozen the bank account of a company belonging to a former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Chief Olu Falae, The Punch reports.

It was gathered that the account with the United Bank for Africa titled Marecco Nigeria Limited with number 1000627022, was frozen as part of investigations into the N4bn disbursed by the Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Organisation during the build-up to the 2015 presidential election.

It would be recalled that Falae had received N100m on behalf of his party, but said he was not aware that the money belonged to the Government and it wasn’t a personal fund but something he got on behalf of his party.

http://citypeopleng.com/olu-falae-firms-account-frozen-alleged-gej-n4bn-campaign-funds/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Falae Firm’s Account Frozen By EFCC Over Alleged GEJ N4bn Campaign Funds by Nobody: 9:18am On May 10, 2016
Chai! So this gentle looking baba also ate our yams with Jona? People go full for jail o!! EFCC should make sure they returned our money , it is highly needed. God save Nigeria!

16 Likes

Re: Olu Falae Firm’s Account Frozen By EFCC Over Alleged GEJ N4bn Campaign Funds by danot1030: 9:20am On May 10, 2016
This good, there should be no sacred goat. Anyone involve with Jonathan looting should be made to pay.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Falae Firm’s Account Frozen By EFCC Over Alleged GEJ N4bn Campaign Funds by DesChyko: 9:23am On May 10, 2016
These people are in deep sh*t grin.. Get them to return the loot by all means. The country is in dire need. But then, the case must be made. I'm not one of those Nigerians that believe the media, and not the prosecutors should prove their case beyond reasonable doubt.

6 Likes

Re: Olu Falae Firm’s Account Frozen By EFCC Over Alleged GEJ N4bn Campaign Funds by nnadychuks(m): 9:26am On May 10, 2016
Shait men! They are going to jail men!

3 Likes

Re: Olu Falae Firm’s Account Frozen By EFCC Over Alleged GEJ N4bn Campaign Funds by gen2briz(m): 10:38am On May 10, 2016
See yam eaters
Re: Olu Falae Firm’s Account Frozen By EFCC Over Alleged GEJ N4bn Campaign Funds by Robseun: 10:40am On May 10, 2016
Mr olu follow chop our yams. I don't feel for hin

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae Firm’s Account Frozen By EFCC Over Alleged GEJ N4bn Campaign Funds by googlepikins: 10:40am On May 10, 2016
[size=15pt]Lord God please dont allow zombies to comment before me again. Efcc is like sahara reporters now, always fabricating stories.when are they going to open Tinubus billions for us to see? buhari is trying to rubbish anything opposition in a democratic government. if not that Fayose is a governor he would have been killed by buhari sinnncceeee.[/size]

21 Likes

Re: Olu Falae Firm’s Account Frozen By EFCC Over Alleged GEJ N4bn Campaign Funds by Crankfrank: 10:40am On May 10, 2016
modelmike7:
Chai! So this gentle looking baba also ate our yam with Jona? Jail go full everywhere!!
Re: Olu Falae Firm’s Account Frozen By EFCC Over Alleged GEJ N4bn Campaign Funds by Benjom(m): 10:41am On May 10, 2016
It's pay back time in both cash and belittled reputation.
Re: Olu Falae Firm’s Account Frozen By EFCC Over Alleged GEJ N4bn Campaign Funds by Ushiefrank(m): 10:43am On May 10, 2016
Naija
Re: Olu Falae Firm’s Account Frozen By EFCC Over Alleged GEJ N4bn Campaign Funds by Kaldakinn: 10:43am On May 10, 2016
Okay
Re: Olu Falae Firm’s Account Frozen By EFCC Over Alleged GEJ N4bn Campaign Funds by tolexy007(m): 10:44am On May 10, 2016
b
Re: Olu Falae Firm’s Account Frozen By EFCC Over Alleged GEJ N4bn Campaign Funds by Mutuwa(m): 10:44am On May 10, 2016
modelmike7:
Chai! So this gentle looking baba also ate our yam with Jona? Jail go full everywhere!!

the more gentle,the more sinister,in some cases o!

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae Firm’s Account Frozen By EFCC Over Alleged GEJ N4bn Campaign Funds by Lexusgs430: 10:44am On May 10, 2016
No point freezing an account with zero balance. Baba Olu don comot all the money wey dey inside

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae Firm’s Account Frozen By EFCC Over Alleged GEJ N4bn Campaign Funds by Femich18(m): 10:45am On May 10, 2016
just return d stolen money and you are good to go or else.....
Re: Olu Falae Firm’s Account Frozen By EFCC Over Alleged GEJ N4bn Campaign Funds by Dijaga(m): 10:45am On May 10, 2016
Anyone who refused to returned shared stolen funds should have his or her account frozen..there is no legal technicality that as long as you never knew it was a stolen money and the money was meant for services rendered thus you feel u are free...no no no..legally,whoever share part of fraud have to return his or her own shared portion..gaskia..AS LONG AS THERE IS PROVE OF FRAUD,IRREGULARITIES, AND MANIPULATIONS OF GOVERNMENT FUNDS,TALKLESS SECURITY FUNDS....wise words for the Likes of METUH,FANIKAYODE,OLUFALAE..E.T.C.that bent on the fact that they never knew it was a stolen fund and the money was paid for services rendered by them...ROGUES..

2 Likes

Re: Olu Falae Firm’s Account Frozen By EFCC Over Alleged GEJ N4bn Campaign Funds by DrChukzy(m): 10:47am On May 10, 2016
Buhari's corruption war is one-sided jare. Well, Karma is inevitable sha!

4 Likes

Re: Olu Falae Firm’s Account Frozen By EFCC Over Alleged GEJ N4bn Campaign Funds by Nobody: 10:48am On May 10, 2016
While some Nigerian can't afford to buy just a rubber of garri some set of people keep squandering our money forgetting that once they die that's all.

May God keep blessing me, my hustle and my family.
Re: Olu Falae Firm’s Account Frozen By EFCC Over Alleged GEJ N4bn Campaign Funds by bobgem001(m): 10:48am On May 10, 2016
i am here to only read juvenile comments over curruption and EFCC. Check my signature... That's what matters most
Re: Olu Falae Firm’s Account Frozen By EFCC Over Alleged GEJ N4bn Campaign Funds by adedam007(m): 10:50am On May 10, 2016
Re: Olu Falae Firm’s Account Frozen By EFCC Over Alleged GEJ N4bn Campaign Funds by tola9ja: 10:51am On May 10, 2016
CHANGE DON CATCH HIM
Re: Olu Falae Firm’s Account Frozen By EFCC Over Alleged GEJ N4bn Campaign Funds by emmasege: 10:51am On May 10, 2016
Zombies who reason with their anus will laud this as a significant achievement, as if PMB or APC didn't use state funds that should have been used to pay salaries and carry out various developmental projects, for his/their presidential ambition. When will the daura.dullard start probing his chief sponsors? Oniranu jatijati!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Falae Firm’s Account Frozen By EFCC Over Alleged GEJ N4bn Campaign Funds by Nobody: 10:51am On May 10, 2016
gen2briz:

How did you manage to subscribe for data?

Am using mtn tweak
Re: Olu Falae Firm’s Account Frozen By EFCC Over Alleged GEJ N4bn Campaign Funds by Hillzy(m): 10:51am On May 10, 2016
I wonder if any body would ever match this GEJ corruption scandal, d casa was a hit back to back!

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae Firm’s Account Frozen By EFCC Over Alleged GEJ N4bn Campaign Funds by afanide: 10:54am On May 10, 2016
Talkaholic.................
Fayose take NOTE
Re: Olu Falae Firm’s Account Frozen By EFCC Over Alleged GEJ N4bn Campaign Funds by Peacetemi: 10:55am On May 10, 2016
OH LAWDY LAWD. HOW THE HELL DID I END UP IN THIS GODDAMN COUNTRY?
Re: Olu Falae Firm’s Account Frozen By EFCC Over Alleged GEJ N4bn Campaign Funds by jazinogold(m): 10:56am On May 10, 2016
angry
Re: Olu Falae Firm’s Account Frozen By EFCC Over Alleged GEJ N4bn Campaign Funds by emmasege: 10:57am On May 10, 2016
[quote author=if not that Fayose is a governor he would have been killed by buhari sinnncceeee.[/size][/quote]

He's obviously the last man standing. FFK is about to be silenced by his foot soldiers who have as usual locked him up while they carry out their investigation. I'm sure that Idi Amin of Nigeria must be devising ways to silence or eliminate Fayose if he continues barking the way he does, before 2018 when his tenure will expire. Very soon, it may be difficult to even express an opposing political view on nairaland and other social media platforms.

Only God can liberate Nigeria from this colonialism and self-imposed slavery!

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae Firm’s Account Frozen By EFCC Over Alleged GEJ N4bn Campaign Funds by donogaga(m): 10:57am On May 10, 2016
depressedsoul:
am hungry n jobless. seun please help me with 3k sad embarassed

Hahahahha

Where you get money to subscribe /buy data?

(1) (2) (Reply)

$15m: Court Throws Out Patience Jonathan’s Suit Against SERAP, Awards Cost Vangu / Why Everyone Is Still Talking About Saraki - A Talkaboutit.ng Spotlight / Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.