Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,559 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Thread For Creation Of A New Political Party (youths) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For Creation Of A New Political Party (youths) (580 Views)

Labour Party Youths Protest: "Remove Sacked Chairman's Name From INEC Website" / Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths / Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Creation Of A New Political Party (youths) by HEIR: 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
There have been calls and threads in nairaland for the future leaders to secure our future. The past and current crop of leaders keep failing us.
I think its time for the youths in Nigeria to start planning towards setting up the road map for our future. We need to come together in unity to decide what we want for our future. Set up committees to prepare the master plan for our future.
Starting with the upcoming elections in 2019, the time to start planning is now. We need to register a vibrant and corruption-free youth based political party.
Inputs from the experts are welcome. No insults please or whatever.

Seun, I hope no rule has been broken

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Creation Of A New Political Party (youths) by delishpot: 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
How will that party be funded?
Re: Thread For Creation Of A New Political Party (youths) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
delishpot:
when there's the will,there's always a way.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Creation Of A New Political Party (youths) by delishpot: 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
Thebachelor:

when there's the will,there's always a way.

Ok. Lets see what others will add to this idea. BRB
Re: Thread For Creation Of A New Political Party (youths) by HEIR: 2:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
delishpot:
I guess it is explained in the electoral act. I Dont know much about this though, but I guess when it gets bigger, sponsors would come up.
But I guess we should focus more on the foundation and building blocks.
Re: Thread For Creation Of A New Political Party (youths) by oglalasioux(m): 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
I wish this can come true. It's possible if religion and ethnicity will be kept very far from it.
Re: Thread For Creation Of A New Political Party (youths) by Africlegend: 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
Then, Lets start now.
Re: Thread For Creation Of A New Political Party (youths) by delishpot: 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
Tonyebacanister come and put mouth here.

(1) (Reply)

Tunji Braithwaite Is Dead / INEC Please Pay Corpers Their Money For Rivers Re-run / Fayose Plotting To Contest Presidency With Sheriff In 2019? PDP Leaders Rejects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.