Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

When You Fail To Pay Your Tithe Till....? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Fail To Pay Your Tithe Till....? (746 Views)

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" / "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Fail To Pay Your Tithe Till....? by CosmicJames(m): 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
This thread is for believers that have not/failed to pay their tithe (not deliberately o) for a while now and its (tithe) becoming huge.

Now, what will be the safest way to handle the matter?

I'm thinking of two options now. Not sure if the second option is ok.

1. Paying it gradually or paying all (owed tithe) at once?

2. Ask for forgiveness of the owed tithe?

I have not tried the second option before but I think is possible and avaisible especially when one has accumolated a very huge tithe on his/her head so that he/she can no longer bear it (my thought though)

Brothers/sisters in Christ, what do you think, what can be a way out of situation like this?

Btw, I'm not innocent in this matter.
Re: When You Fail To Pay Your Tithe Till....? by Tallesty1(m): 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
I have not and I will not.

1 Like

Re: When You Fail To Pay Your Tithe Till....? by Annunaki(m): 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
CosmicJames:
This thread is for believers that have not/failed to pay their tithe (not deliberately o) for a while now and its (tithe) becoming huge.

Now, what will be the safest way to handle the matter?

I'm thinking of two options now. Not sure if the second option is ok.

1. Paying it gradually or paying all (owed tithe) at once?

2. Ask for forgiveness of the owed tithe?

I have not tried the second option before but I think is possible and avaisible especially when one has accumolated a very huge tithe on his/her head so that he/she can no longer bear it (my thought though)

Brothers/sisters in Christ, what do you think, what can be a way out of situation like this?

Btw, I'm not innocent in this matter.

The first question should have been, 'as a christian are you meant to pay tithes"? Cause it's very clear from scriptures that the tithe doctrine has not only been done away with, it is also not applicable to christians.
Re: When You Fail To Pay Your Tithe Till....? by kemifunke: 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
Re: When You Fail To Pay Your Tithe Till....? by TrajansKong: 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
CosmicJames:

Way out? Way out??

There is no way out! Your fate is sealed.

Having failed to honour your pastor, you shall suffer in this world and be tortured in the furnace for an eternity of bone-burning agony.

God's word stands true.

You knew the price of sin. It shall be paid. Now and forevermore.

Amen.
Re: When You Fail To Pay Your Tithe Till....? by CosmicJames(m): 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
TrajansKong:

Way out? Way out??

There is no way out! Your fate is sealed.

Having failed to honour your pastor, you shall suffer in this world and be tortured in the furnace for an eternity of bone-burning agony.

God's word stands true.

You knew the price of sin. It shall be paid. Now and forevermore.

Amen.

Not sure if I understand u. I failed to hunour my pastor? This has nothing to do with my pastor.
Re: When You Fail To Pay Your Tithe Till....? by Edetson(m): 10:30am On Sep 29, 2016
Hi everyone, paying of tithe is scriptural. Read Genesis 14. You will discover that the Law had not been given but Abram, a man of faith, paid tithe of the spoil he recovered when he led his home groomed warriors to battle. The law of Moses has been done with, but the law of faith is still in effect. It is however not compulsory for anyone to pay tithe. But tithing is a covenant obligation for anyone that wants to see God in action in his/her financial life. See making money is not the kingdom prosperity, but being and living in divine wealth.

Until people envy your wealth, so that they start castigating your God given wealth as in the case of Abraham, Isaac, King Solomon, etc. You onlly just have money, and not wealth.

From Genesis to Malachi, you will find tithing.

The change of the testament is in approach. Jesus said, I have come not to destroy the law, but to fulfill it. Matthew 5:17

When you want to read the Bible next time, please call on the Holy Spirit to unveil the mysteries in the Word to you, otherwise, you will just be a carnal minded reader, and not a kingdom focused eater of the Bread of Life.

God bless you all.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Had 12 Wives – Controversial Historian Makes Shocking Claims / I Saw Car Accident Live Please Help / A Pre-adamic World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.