Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad (43769 Views)

Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) / Hips, Butt and Boobs enlargement and skin lightening, burn fat etc / Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by toksbisola: 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
@Op; the day most men stop placing so much emphasis on the outer appearance of a woman is the day most women would stop using all these artificial external products to enhance their beauty.

Remember that external beauty eventually fades; but internal beauty last a life time and when you see a woman with internal beauty, hold on tight to her and try not to let her go. You might never find another one like her again.

Finally, choose wisely as on most occasions, a good opportunity only comes but once.

I rest my case
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
czarr:
allow us to "been there done that" too,you'll enjoy finish wen the thing done tire you,na to come dey preach for us.

Please when I done old wella I go follow dey advice "been there done that, nothing there"

Can't a nigga get some round fresh pointed asss?
Before he's old and weak?

We'll talk about good attitude later
lmaoooo, I lyk dt oo grin if u dnt do it now wen yhr old nd grey u wunt hav any story 2tell
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Hector723(m): 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
I think only girls having a problem with her self esteem would wanna wear all those just to please a guy.Think of what the guy would think when he discovers that all those amber rose or sisi aghatha shape you display outside are all fake.
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Realone92(m): 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
Yewandequeen:
pray well well ooooo cos u can't know which is which until u get there
Hmmmm lol u rite stil ......will be so disappointed and that will be a turn off
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by torqque7(m): 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
naughtynaughty:
dey might make stuffs to help der insecurity later in d future, wu knws?
shocked wow u mean there are camel toe pads too?wearing a camel toe on ur camel toe?that is something I'd love to see for myself grin
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by torqque7(m): 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
fulanigirl:
Can someone explain to me the point of a camel toe pad?
Was wondering same
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by WaZoBiaLander: 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
THIS IS NOTHING BUT FRAUD, GREAT DECEPTION IN THE HIGHEST ORDER. HOW CAN A GIRL/WOMAN CONFIDENTLY BUT FOOLISHLY DECEIVE HERSELF, THINKING SHE'S ATTRACTING AND DECEIVING GUYS/MEN. UNLESS YOU'LL NEVER BE WITH THE GUY IN HIS HOUSE, A HOTEL ROOM,etc AND HAVE ANY REASON TO TAKE OFF UR CLOTHES. YES, MOST GUYS/MEN ARE ATTRACTED TO BIG BOOBS AND BUTTOCKS BUT IT'S KINDA FOOLISH BECAUSE A GUY WHO'D EVENTUALLY GET INTIMATE WITH U AFTER BEING ATTRACTED TO YOU WILL SOMEDAY FIND OUT THE REAL SIZE AND SHAPES OF YOUR ENDOWMENTS. LET A GUY ADMIRE, DESIRE, APPRECIATE AND LOVE YOU THE WAY YOU ARE; LEKPA OR OROBO, SMALL OR BIG BOOBS, FLAT OT BIG ASS...DOESN'T REALLY MATTER.

TO ALL THOSE GIRLS WHO ARE PERPETRATORS OF THIS FRAUD: IN BRUNO MARS' VOICE; ''YOU'RE AMAZING JUST THE WAY YOU ARE''
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by pussypounder(m): 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lmaoooo, I lyk dt oo grin if u dnt do it now wen yhr old nd grey u wunt hav any story 2tell
Hey sweetness, how are you doing today? I hope you had a great day darling, cumming to 9ja very soon and i will like to meet with you kiss
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by 4C2215131: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
czarr:
allow us to "been there done that" too,you'll enjoy finish wen the thing done tire you,na to come dey preach for us.

Please when I done old wella I go follow dey advice "been there done that, nothing there"

Can't a nigga get some round fresh pointed asss?
Before he's old and weak?

We'll talk about good attitude later

Have you considered the cost? Young or not, most times the wahala that comes with 'round fresh pointed assss'as you aptly term it can be life altering negatively. What is the essence of learning from other people's experience if you toe this line.

Believe me some juice ain't just worth the squeeze. Learn to espouse lessons garnered from someone else's experience as you my not live through yours to tell the story. Let the other man pay the price, let him be the scapegoat for the peace of mind you've now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by olayinkaj2(m): 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
Fake things everywhere.....
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Topestbilly(m): 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
naughtynaughty:
shocked shocked let d bashing start loju pali *runningaway* pls dnt abandon me here alone wit d bashin aw get here 2day ooo grin grin grin

MyLady just endure am, u can't win bashing here ooo, dis na headquarters grin
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by mikolo80: 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
naughtynaughty:
What do u guys really want? More than half of the guys of this generation want ladies with Kim K shape: round, big ass. Fine pointed boobs with nice cleavage right? And then a tiny sexy waist. When guys see a new lady, the first thing is to find means to see her 'backyard' whether she's endowed or not.

How do y'all selfish being want those less endowed ladies to feel? Huhn? Just how? Some guys will even say..after seeing one ugly grl, I stylishly checkd her nyash to see if I can manage her or not. Why do you want to manage her? Because of her shape right?

Y'all guys would rather flock sheepishly around an endowed lady than a less endowed one. Lol.
Watched kcee, harrysong and skibi's EBAIno music vidoe? That's whatI am talking about . You saw the way skibi left her own "ukwuless" girl and followed the lady wit big nyash? And the mumu things kc nd harrysong we're doing?

Una neva see anytin, there are butt padd, boobs pad, hips pad, cleavage lifting pad, waist trainer etc cheesy cheesy even camel toe pad grin any guy marrying a lady bcus of her shape is on a loooonnnngggg thing. And Yes, 50prcnt of ladies you see on the streets with nice shapes has one those things on. Don't be suprise wen you take them home and after undressing you see a 'flat slippers almost touching her knee cheesy and a flat ass. grin I don't blame ladies using it @all, afterall if u cannot join dem u beat dem grin
when you naked and he dumps your dumb asss, who come lose
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
CaroLyner:
you better smell sense
I stated d obvious bout what u posted some time back, d next thing u said was "smell sense"
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Hardeybohwarley(m): 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
Yewandequeen:
buahahhahahah seems u v once been a victim
something like that
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by CaroLyner(f): 8:14am On Apr 05, 2016
ActOfWar:

I stated d obvious bout what u posted some time back, d next thing u said was "smell sense"
oh now i get it.but you got it wrong tho
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 05, 2016
CaroLyner:
oh now i get it.but you got it wrong tho
Got it wrong?? smiley Had I not let it slide the time u started throwing ur insults at me, d convo would probably be sour nd kabooom! Probably dz one wouldnt come up btw us. I'm glad someone feels sorry now, I guess we are cool now.

Though I'm pretty sure u said all that cause of my "moniker" taking me for troll.
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by CaroLyner(f): 8:34am On Apr 05, 2016
ActOfWar:

Got it wrong?? smiley Had I not let it slide the time u started throwing ur insults at me, d convo would probably be sour nd kabooom! Probably dz one wouldnt come up btw us. I'm glad someone feels sorry now, I guess we are cool now.

Though I'm pretty sure u said all that cause of my "moniker" taking me for troll.
hehe.its the internet.i dont take stuffs like that seriously really
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 05, 2016
CaroLyner:
hehe.its the internet.i dont take stuffs like that seriously really
You mind explaining the bolded
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by CaroLyner(f): 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
ActOfWar:
You mind explaining the bolded
meant e_brawl
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
CaroLyner:
meant e_brawl
Neither do I. Bye friend. smiley
Catcha later. (Gives her a friendly hug)
*Runs back to her*
Just seeing Ur profile picture, those girls are damsels, but are u by any chance among them? I really would like to see the face of the girl behind dz moniker, d cool headed girl I mean smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Cream To Give One Chocolate Complexion / Tiwa Savage & Waje Without Make-up (PHOTO) / See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.