Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Pharaohs,let My People (super Eagles) Go! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pharaohs,let My People (super Eagles) Go! (451 Views)

Pharaohs Of Egypt Camp In Disarray / Eagles Vs Pharaohs: Egypt Condemn Kaduna Pitch, Dismiss Boko Haram / We’re Ready To Face Eagles – Pharaohs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pharaohs,let My People (super Eagles) Go! by amzee(m): 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
In the Bible,Moses and Aaron played active roles in liberating God's children from Pharaoh. We read that God told Moses to tell Pharaoh:"let my people go".

Samson in the Bible was a powerful man. All the above chracters have been brought out by Nigeria in the battle against the Pharaohs of Egypt.

Egypt will most likely wear red shirts,symbolising the "Red Sea" Moses Simon,Victor Moses and the rest will have to cross.
The powerful Samson(Siasia) is now the commander-in-chief of the super eagles. In the Book of Judes,we read about the exploits of powerful Samson who performed Herculean tasks.
The only difference with the Biblical Samson is the quantity of hairs on the head. Our own Samson is the modern one. He can still perform exploits,even with no hair strand. But then,we read that when the Biblical Samson's head was shaved like that of our Samsom,he had enough strength to kill his enemies.

Samson has come on a rescue mission. In his army are two(2) Moses(Victor Moses and Moses Simon). Their task is a simple one-Tell the Pharaohs:"Let my people go to the Africa Nations Cup".

CC Lalasticlala,help push to FP so that Super Eagles can get enough support against the Egyptians.

1 Like

Re: Pharaohs,let My People (super Eagles) Go! by lekkie073(m): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
grin grin grin grinr ur people ready to go?
I dont trust Samson though
Re: Pharaohs,let My People (super Eagles) Go! by TheBiafran(m): 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
THEY CHICKENS OF THE ZOO MUST BE TRASHED
5 0
Re: Pharaohs,let My People (super Eagles) Go! by Olasco93: 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
Moses has CHANGED for the Better over the years, and Pharaoh has nothing to show anymore...

(1) (Reply)

Barca Vs Athletico Final Score: 11 Yellow Cards,1 Red Card And 3 Goals / CAF Champions League Preview: Eyimba Vs Etoile Du Sahel / Bizarre! Nff Appoints Dead Referee For League Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.