Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

I Need Your Opinion. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Your Opinion. (915 Views)

Thanks for your opinion / Referee Details Or "Available Upon Request"? What's Your Opinion? / Employment Without Offer Letter, What's Your Opinion On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Opinion. by dhikrah(f): 8:02am On Nov 09, 2006
I need the house's opinion. I have just been called for an aptitude test by kpmg. It was included in the mail sent to me that if i will not be
disposed on the date of the test which is tomorrow, i should via mail communicate to them and the test will be rescheduled. Do you
think i should take my time to prepare properly for the test since it can only be written once or go for it tommorrow? I got the mail this morning.
Re: I Need Your Opinion. by theeds: 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2006
the truth about opportunity is that it's God's favour.i'll say u go but if ther's room for rescheduling then take ur time wats urs will be.all d best.
Re: I Need Your Opinion. by adewhale(m): 5:45pm On Nov 09, 2006
DEBOLA,I'LL SAY U SHOULD TAKE UR TIME because THE TEST IS DONE ONCE IN LIFE TIME AS FOR KPMG EXCEPT U WANT TO GO IN AS A PROFESSIONAL AGAIN,SO WHY NOT TAKE UR TIME TO PREPARE URSELF AND BE READY FOR THE TASK.
ALLTHE BEST

WALE.
walelawal2001@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Your Opinion. by Greycells(m): 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2006
It is best to reschedule and take time to prepare for the test. KPMG tests people ever other week. Hav quite a number of younger friends dt are regretting doing KPMG test without preparation.

I have a personal experience who rescheduled and passed, but did not make it eventually and another one that did not rescheduled (cos she was in a great hurry) and got a mail in response that she did not pass d test.
Re: I Need Your Opinion. by mogadishu: 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2006
hello. Pls has anyone heard from conoil in ijora, lagos.They recruited in sept. We filled recruitment forms and submitted our cvs. D info on recruitment was given on nairaland then. Abeg anyone heard from them?

(1) (Reply)

H.pierson Test Format / Drivers Wanted In Ph / Diamondbank W|ebsit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.