Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon (49924 Views)

CJTF Repells Suicide Bomber In Borno State (graphic Photos) / ‘i’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber(photos) / ‘i’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by Sowada(m): 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
mohaMADbuari:
Season film yet from the stable of Daura animaal.

Buhari is under so much pressure over Chibok girls and because he knows people are beginning to suspect it is a scam,
he has set up another drama and distraction to lend some credibility that Chibok girls actually exist.

U don't know anything than buhari. I pray you will not lost memory of your life when ur brain comes back to life. oloshi omo.

1 Like

Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by blezynetym(f): 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
Who paid you? Scam! Scam!! Scam!!! Sorry na your surname. Buhari is not interested again. He had succeeded in being the number one man. If you dare him he will probe and order efcc to come after you. My advice, just withdraw that movie from the market. I rest my case.
Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by KoloOyinbo(m): 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
ijustdey:

chibok saga/abduction was all fuse and fake.... by wailing wailers

I just hope/pray she is one so that those wailers can hide their head in shame

Are you actually claiming no Chibok girls were abducted?

Another lunatic conspiracy theorist!

1 Like

Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by Eluwilussit(m): 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
[quote author=FabulousAutos post=44101321]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/im-one-chibok-girls-pleads-arrested-suicide-bomber/[/quo
t

We have failed the chibok girls. We have failed the chibok people. We have failed the Nigerian girl child. Are we really not in a zoo? That albino may be right on. cry
Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by sikirat2020: 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
school knows their pupils. so relax everyone
Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
hinwazaka:
She is a liar. She should produce her identity card that shows she was a student of the institution, before her abduction. She should also produce her WAEC ID card, and explain the full meaning of BIOLOGY, before she can be taken seriously. ****
these your requirements na wa o... will she still be in possession of those items?

2 Likes

Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by Slickest(m): 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
hinwazaka:
She is a liar. She should produce her identity card that shows she was a student of the institution, before her abduction. She should also produce her WAEC ID card, and explain the full meaning of BIOLOGY, before she can be taken seriously. ****

Am sorry 2 say dis,

YOU. ARE. A. GOAT

Ruminant animals
No brains
All u do is eat grass
Nd bleat around d whole community

Kai

10 Likes

Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by larryUG(m): 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
mohaMADbuari:

Buhari is under so much pressure over Chibok girls and because he knows people are beginning to suspect it is a scam,
he has set up another drama and distraction to lend some credibility that Chibok girls actually exist.

Did I hear u ryt? She should provide her waec and school I'd card? After 2 yrs of missing? Someone who hasn't been home in 2 yrs? Why not tell her to provide voters card and drivers license.

2 Likes

Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by yak(m): 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
she was abducted 2yrs ago, when they were about writing WAEC and now she claims to be 15? just thinking aloud though cos I dnt know how many 13yr old are writing waec especially in Borno

1 Like

Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by deluba(m): 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
Proper Fact Finding Mission Should Be Conduct To Assert The Girl Claim

2 Likes

Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by adeyeye5353(m): 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
hinwazaka:
u talk like a childish!!!! Am sorry to say? Where do u want her to see her waec identity no again, someone was hold as hostages since 2014 and u asked her to explain biology. Please let us tank God for her life

2 Likes

Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
All indications are that Cameroun is a safe haven to Boko Haram.
Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by lilyheaven: 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
picture of the student or I don't believe
Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
ROZZAYY:
grin
Hunh? shocked
*faint*
Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by avatar77: 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
that what dey are good for now...muslim..killing killing and bombing bombing...well not are muslim are terrorist but all terrorists are muslim
Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by Alezy(m): 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
hinwazaka:
ID?? seriously? ? after years of torment ? u expect her to still have those credentials? ?

Her face should be related to one of these ladies on that picture, very easy to identify herself.

3 Likes

Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by ROZZAYY(f): 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
sameer1212:
Hunh? shocked
*faint*
pours water on him
Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by mildflame: 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
hinwazaka:

She may be not be saying d truth, but this you talk no make SENSE

3 Likes

Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
cutebobo:
God can do all things but there are many things he won't do.... So leave God's pple out of the matter.

You speak for God and his Men? you must be an insider please tells us why he won't help rescue the chibok girls
Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by psp2pc(m): 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
giantstrides:

You should have ignored him, he's definately a kid. Most times when I want to quote comments like his, I just feel it would be a waste of my time.

arguing with those set of people makes me feel like am making a fool of myself..
the best is just to ignore them...
they are yet to get over the defeat of the buffon hero.

2 Likes

Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by Doyin2(m): 9:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
mohaMADbuari:

I think you are simply insane!I wonder why and how lunatics like you are allowed on the forum.I also think the idiots that clicked ''LIKE''must be part of your lunacy.

Very insensitive to the plight and trauma the parents of these girls are going through.

4 Likes

Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by kossyablaze(m): 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
sameer1212:
shocked
U don show again.Wetin happen na?
Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by macaranta(m): 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dilema
Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by huntax(m): 9:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
sapiosexual1:
What's her name, let's compare it with the names of the chibok girls that we have.
But the dullard in chief promised to #bringbackourgirls, perhaps he would have to gather the bones of the past female suicide bombers. We've really entered one chance fa!
How old are you, son? I'm asking for a friend.
Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by MrNiceGuy5: 9:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
hinwazaka:
Nonsense post. How can someone that was abducted a year ago produce identity card and also waec Identity card?
Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
huntax:

How old are you, son? I'm asking for a friend.
Old man, I'm just a kid. Is the 'friend' a kid too? I could use a play mate. tongue
Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by wexyee: 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
hinwazaka:
Chai .... can u read wat u wrote again.... absolute rubbish... so Boko Haram told them to come along with their id card b4 kidnapping them...?? the worst part is u got likes... which means ur type plenty!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by coolbis: 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
koboko69:

Stale and boring.
You need mental evaluation....
One of u created a thread that APC members are dwindling cos PDP members usually have more likes cheesy
You are one of the reasons, u kids have invaded NL politics section, so we have left it for you play and dance unclad. Even ur senior wailers have excused themselves for you kids. Imagine anyone coming to engage an empty head whose usual lyrics are Buhari is a brukutu sipping blabla nonsense. No sensible thing to say...
You guys can keep at it, rather than planning how to pass jamb or how to move ahead with studies. You will probably sell the likes in the market for high grades in sch or cash cheesy
i decided to take a break from NL these days just because of very immatured comments like that boy's. It has clearly shown that NL has become a site for 'little wailers' . Their comments are childish, sickening and unreasonable.

2 Likes

Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by DMLords: 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
hinwazaka:

Mennn I like your style!

Na probe man u be...
Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by adroit01(m): 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
Well u funny sha......mayb u can aid her out nd define bio-lo-gy 4 her ooooooooo
Re: I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon by farolee(m): 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
mohaMADbuari:

tomorrrow you go carry bible dey go church but your pride and ego has turn you to slave.better be humble and learn. arrogant fools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Full Biography Of Bola Tinubu (The Jagaban) / Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics / Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.