Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... (6946 Views)

Business Paypal / Own a UAE Fully Verified Paypal For Your Online business / Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by Nsonaso(m): 6:45am On Aug 04, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Did u use ur NIMC card as a means of identification or as a credit card?
Have u activated the NIMC card prior to using it on ur PayPal acct?
Beware of false Testimonies... I know PayPal very well
Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by chumakk: 7:07am On Aug 04, 2016
Nsonaso:

No can't use Payoneer account
Thank you
Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by arisanate(m): 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
Now the question is how do someone get a UAE vpn
Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by Nsonaso(m): 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
arisanate:
Now the question is how do someone get a UAE vpn
Must not be a UAE vpn but be warned
Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by Seylad2009(m): 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2016
chinoify:

I bought mine from vpntraffic. Com... It's $10 for 3 months.

Private browser or incognito mode, doesn't save cookies. It's on all browsers and maintain one browser.. if you signup with opera.. maintain opera..
Brother,longest time how are you? Please is this VPN a dedicated IP? The one I'm using is a dedicated VPN/IP but i paid 10$ per month and it's too much in this Nigeria economic situation.
Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by Nsonaso(m): 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
Seylad2009:
Brother,longest time how are you? Please is this VPN a dedicated IP? The one I'm using is a dedicated VPN/IP but i paid 10$ per month and it's too much in this Nigeria economic situation.
You have to close your account then... Owning PayPal account is very easy but maintain it is a very big task. My 2 cent
Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by santuse: 1:30am On Aug 31, 2016
chinoify:
welcome back...

how to validate your UBA Africard..
1. Walk into any UBA bank, request for Africard and fill all the neccessary forms.
2. Request for savings account opening form as well. Pls Skip step 1 if you have the card and have not used it on any paypal account.
3. Link all accounts to your BVN.
4. your card should be fully functional when ready.

how to open a UAE based paypal account.

1. connect your pc using modem or hotspot.
2. connect your dedicated vpn.
3. open your dedicated browser in an incognito mode or private brower. (this method clears all cookies)
4. login in to paypal and click on signup.
5. Use your real name and Address as it appears on your ID. eg. Chinedu Abubakar Kayode, 19 PDP wailers Avenue Ikotun Lagos state. UAE.
6. Use the address as above as you cant change the country. but use your real details...
7. google 'UAE adress and phone number', from your search; pick any phone number you see and use. remember to write it down some where.
8. pick also a postal code from your search and input in the space.
9. if you have a registered business name, use the details on the certificate. eg. business name and date of certification.
10. if you don't have, borrow. if not, go and register one. (or you skip and open a personal account)
11. submit.
12. verify your email and your card. NB.. if you get an error message during card verification.. its either your card is not linked to a savings account or BVN.

Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by sharpguy10(m): 1:46am On Aug 31, 2016
For you to open a paypal account in Nigeria you must have a good VPN, to get the best VPN service you can use check the link below

http://www.internetfastsystem.com/2016/08/paypal-account-stetp-by-step-guide-on.html
Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by sharpguy10(m): 1:50am On Aug 31, 2016
Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by m8rasw6h11(m): 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
Seylad2009:

Please, what vpn do you use?
Re: How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... by mmirage: 4:01pm On May 26, 2017
Great post. I've got a question:

If you indicated passport as a means of identification while registering for PayPal, can you use another means of identification like national ID or drivers license when they ask for proof of identification before limiting your account instead of the passport?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC, Google Partner On Digital Inclusion In Nigeria / Distributors Of FMCG Are Needed / Please Help! Which Atm Card Can I Use For Online Payment? Specifically Shopping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.