Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Kalahari Nigeria - How Good Is The Online Shop? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kalahari Nigeria - How Good Is The Online Shop? (7061 Views)

Cashless Nigeria: How Would Churches Cope? / Why Won't People Use The Online Stores In Nigeria / Cement Business In Nigeria How Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kalahari Nigeria - How Good Is The Online Shop? by Buzman: 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2011
Hey guys, I just heard about Kalahari Nigeria an online shop in Nigeria.
I am afraid of being duped.
Please who has bought from them and how was the experience?
Re: Kalahari Nigeria - How Good Is The Online Shop? by ekel101: 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2011
Its safe , trust me i bought stuffs there, they get it delivered to you. Kalahari is a big company no qualms
Re: Kalahari Nigeria - How Good Is The Online Shop? by lordkrato(m): 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2011
rEALLY? pls post their url, Thanks
Re: Kalahari Nigeria - How Good Is The Online Shop? by catso(m): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2011
kalahari.com.ng
Re: Kalahari Nigeria - How Good Is The Online Shop? by xtremeidea(m): 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2011
I hope this is not a form of Ad, cuz them suppose pay!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kalahari Nigeria - How Good Is The Online Shop? by Cuteobi(f): 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2011
Hhhmmm Nigerian E-BAY?? Post their url
Re: Kalahari Nigeria - How Good Is The Online Shop? by adolmax: 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2011
the stuff is real,i bought some books on GMAT and blogging book on the site and they used fedex to do there deli
very
Re: Kalahari Nigeria - How Good Is The Online Shop? by whirlweend(m): 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2011
kalahari.com.ng
Re: Kalahari Nigeria - How Good Is The Online Shop? by mbulela: 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2011
paid for stuff that i am expecting delivered at the end of the month.
i have some issues with them so far but not bothering on authenticity.
they are legit but i am holding out on their efficiency.
i will advice you pay cash into any of their 3 bank accounts.
Re: Kalahari Nigeria - How Good Is The Online Shop? by baslone: 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2011
hmmm
Re: Kalahari Nigeria - How Good Is The Online Shop? by cinzo: 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2011
Don't trust anything Nigerian and online for that matter! We are a country of crooks grin You will only end up getting substandard products.
Re: Kalahari Nigeria - How Good Is The Online Shop? by Jcob(m): 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2011
Yeah, Kalahari is a good site. No shady deals. there are few of them in Nigeria  e.g DealDey.com, dealfish etc. Nigeria is growing technologically.
Re: Kalahari Nigeria - How Good Is The Online Shop? by abbeyadet: 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2011
Kalahari nigeria is owned by NASPER a south african company, they are also the owners of DSTV, deal dey and former owners of MTN.
They is a big and organized company. I have bought books from them, your money and goods are safe!
regards,

1 Like

Re: Kalahari Nigeria - How Good Is The Online Shop? by biilwwu(m): 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2011
cinzo:

Don't trust anything Nigerian and online for that matter! We are a country of crooks grin You will only end up getting substandard products.

A Bastard normally use wrong hand to describe his father's house.

1 Like

Re: Kalahari Nigeria - How Good Is The Online Shop? by abacus(m): 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2011
@All,

Very very reliable and trustworthy.

I bought 2 books already. Easy to cancel order and easy to redeem balances (change).

Am expecting another book this month end.

Nice concept, you pay in Naira.
Re: Kalahari Nigeria - How Good Is The Online Shop? by cinzo: 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2011
@bi ilw wu, You come across as a very daft human being! I bought an ipod for my nephew for his birthday from an online shop in Nigeria oh! I paid into their account and they delivered to my office. Gave it to the birthday boy and the ipod never worked for a day.

All my calls to them to change the defective ipod proved abortive as they were asking me to bring it to their shop. What I have discovered is that most Nigerians in their bid to make fast money feel if you are comfortable or you have money, you must have stolen it hence they need to cheat you out of some of it.

I have decided that if I can't touch it before I buy it then its not worth the stress
Re: Kalahari Nigeria - How Good Is The Online Shop? by wesley80(m): 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2011
^^^Yawns, ,u still have'nt justified pointing your fathers house with your left hand, pls try harder.
Re: Kalahari Nigeria - How Good Is The Online Shop? by sinaoye(m): 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2011
I think its a good idea. i actually saw something i like on their site that costs about 1k but i have to pay 2.5k for courier. why cant i pick it up from there office. i wrote a mail and they say they only operate online. i hope they open a physical shop were skeptics can go, pay cash and pick up there stuff.
Re: Kalahari Nigeria - How Good Is The Online Shop? by DL(m): 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2011
cinzo:

@bi ilw wu, You come across as a very daft human being! I bought an ipod for my nephew for his birthday from an online shop in Nigeria oh! I paid into their account and they delivered to my office. Gave it to the birthday boy and the ipod never worked for a day.

All my calls to them to change the defective ipod proved abortive as they were asking me to bring it to their shop. What I have discovered is that most Nigerians in their bid to make fast money feel if you are comfortable or you have money, you must have stolen it hence they need to cheat you out of some of it.

I have decided that if I can't touch it before I buy it then its not worth the stress

Mr man why don't u just state the name of the online store n stop trying to rundown an already established name.
Maybe it's even ur fault that u were duped, online awoof dey tumble belle.
Re: Kalahari Nigeria - How Good Is The Online Shop? by unphilaz(m): 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2011
I go check them
Re: Kalahari Nigeria - How Good Is The Online Shop? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2011
Re: Kalahari Nigeria - How Good Is The Online Shop? by cvibe: 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2011
kalahari's been around a while, though i haven't used their service before.
Re: Kalahari Nigeria - How Good Is The Online Shop? by boriswole: 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2011
cinzo:

so, simply because you were unable to settle a dispute with a Nigerian online site, everybody should not patronize any online venture, Nigerian Entrepreneurs and startups should simply give up their dreams and leave things the way they are.

We should ask for quality service at all times, online or otherwise, but we shouldn't make it difficult for genuine business owners who have set out to do their best to satisfy customers. Its just not fair.
Re: Kalahari Nigeria - How Good Is The Online Shop? by nasoeb: 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2011
@cinzo you are just nothing but a FAT FO.OL

Its people like you that are bringing Our Great Country Nigeria Back

You Think Everyone has the kind of E-vil mind you have to cheat.

Spoiling the name of a credible Company even when so many are testifying to there authenticity
Re: Kalahari Nigeria - How Good Is The Online Shop? by enquirydon: 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2011
i dont like " Kalahari Nigeria" d site 4 nothing dey are there 2 eat up innocent nigeria

how will u have  a shoo\pping site that u will be d only only one 2 sell their they dont allow competition. they are thief  ole ole 
thanks

nairalist.com
dealfish.com.ng

4 what this site owner are doing 2 bsoth buyer and seller .we get cheap and standard product and services
great great great
u are well done
Re: Kalahari Nigeria - How Good Is The Online Shop? by enquirydon: 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2011
more, note,what u should buy 4 10,000 u will spend 20,000 for it

shop alone company /site, that is the reason they dont have a good ranking by google

dont  shop with shop alone company
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Kalahari Nigeria - How Good Is The Online Shop? by MrGlobe(m): 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2011
@nasoeb you are the real fool yourself for calling out someone for airing his opinion which was asked for. And how is he bring 'your' nation back? Is he the boko haram? Militants? Corrupt leaders, corrupt lamakers? Kidnappers etc that are driving the country fast into oblivion? Is he the fraudulent online dealer that defrauds people in the name of online marketing. How many times have you shopped on amazon, ebay, target, walmart etc and recieved a below quality product you dummy. We demand proffesionalism from Nigerians and when someone points light to where we need some change dont come here and say rubbish. I-diotlism from Nigerians and when someone points light to where we need some change dont come here and say rubbish. I-diot
Re: Kalahari Nigeria - How Good Is The Online Shop? by DONZIGWE: 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2011
I would recommend this online company for you. My parents use their services, and is very
efficient and reliable. It is an International Procurement Services company, you would have the
option of buying from other stores in the US like amazon.com ebay.com tigerdirect.com etc
and have your items delivered to you anywhere in Naija.
Their web add is
www.circuitatlantic.com

What an innovative way of shopping!
Re: Kalahari Nigeria - How Good Is The Online Shop? by leuelliot(m): 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2011
mr globe  shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kalahari Nigeria - How Good Is The Online Shop? by netghost: 11:50pm On Jul 04, 2011
cinzo:

M.O.R.O.N.S will never seize to exist on nairaland shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kalahari Nigeria - How Good Is The Online Shop? by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 05, 2011
there are many good online business in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banks Jostle For Dollar To Scale Up Foreign Loan Provisions / Ban On Importation Of Rice Underway - GEJ / Will 500K Be Enough To Start A Bet9ja Shop or do you have a better business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.