Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family (77969 Views)

Peter And Mary Odili's PAMO University Of Medical Sciences, Port Harcourt (Photo / Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life / Anne-Marie Osawemwemze Imafidon To Be Decorated By Queen Of England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by mcvaeey(m): 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
Proudly Edo. Where's martha89 comparing Bini to Esan?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Stycon(m): 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
I like this!
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
gentleheart1:

Nope Nigerian bloggers only celebrate igbos and yorubas, have u noticed the number of people who commented on this thread because its not about their tribe.
Gbammmmm, they all avoided the thread like a great plauge, even when its on fp, after about 19minutes and its still on page 0.
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by wiZbanky(m): 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
gentleheart1:

Nope Nigerian bloggers only celebrate igbos and yorubas, have u noticed the number of people who commented on this thread because its not about their tribe.
and you must be from the south south if I'm right? I really love warri gals plus calabar babes
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by wiZbanky(m): 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
kudos to the folks, I need a job please
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by wiZbanky(m): 10:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
kudos to the folks. I need a job please
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by amokeme(f): 10:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
kennynelcon:
I read profile come weak.
Thank God for life
Lol, asin ehn!
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Tonydeeb(m): 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
What a family!...my children shall achieve even greater feats!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by mattmobis(m): 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
Kudos to the fam. At least not Nigerian outside the country is criminal as suggested by our amiable president.

4 Likes

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Onegai(f): 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
Talk about good genes and training

3 Likes

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by sonnie10: 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
If it was in Nigeria that the older boy had his hairs like that, people will call him all sorts of names.

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by 4nobody4every1: 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
cool
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by chinjo(m): 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
There are so many EDO sons and daughters doing well all over the world in their various field of endeavours. Not all EDOs are prostitutes. May we continue to produce more IMAFIDONS. OBA KHA TO PERE ....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
Greyworld:

On the contrary the whites re your superior. Take it or collect it.
Do you mean your superiors? grin

If I offered you banana, would you bark like a dog for me?
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Damicares(f): 10:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
gentleheart1:

Who is this one o?
Abi o

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by TruthHurts1(m): 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
Wow, just wow! This is the kind of news that gladdens my heart. Meanwhile our idi.otic politicians are busy stealing our country dry and advocating for the marriage of second wives.

2 Likes

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by lyricalpontiff(m): 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
Naija blood in them
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by tgmac24: 10:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
These signifies that, were u cm frm or ur color is nt a barrier to ur success in life..... Kudos to my edo siblings........ Proud to b edo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by southernbelle(f): 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
Family of scholars, very impressive smiley

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by martineinstein(m): 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
mcvaeey:
Proudly Edo. Where's martha89 comparing Bini to Esan?
don't mind that derided deluded fellow.the way she carry Esan for head tire me.
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by esejessy(f): 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
Elijahrona2:
Very cool. So Edo fit produce these kind people?

Change has really come
come to Edo state and see for urself.my dear u will be amazed! Did u say change ? Dat statement is spurious,specious and its highly fallacious.

3 Likes

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by esejessy(f): 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
chinjo:
There are so many EDO sons and daughters doing well all over the world in their various field of endeavours. Not all EDOs are prostitutes. May we continue to produce more IMAFIDONS. OBA KHA TO PERE ....
ISE!
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by mcvaeey(m): 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
martineinstein:
don't mind that derided deluded fellow.the way she carry Esan for head tire me.
as in eh bros. She's just trying to create problems where there's none. Binis and ishans don't hate each other o. We even intermarry. Has a Bini boy broken her heart before? Very mumu girl.
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by anonimi: 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
Good news for the family.
Does anyone know how this news changes the fact that Edo state has been ruled ruined by a loquacious IMPORTER of women who has done very little to ensure that ALL children in the state are enrolled in adequately staffed and properly equipped schools so that there are JOBS and Aisha Buhari will not label ALL Edo girls abroad, including the Imafidons, as prostitutes

[img]http://www2.ed.gov/nclb/overview/intro/presentation/Slide1.jpg[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by sisisioge: 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
OK o...reason person no wan marry otondo!
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by barragan: 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
PapaBrowne:
Edo people are supernatural. We too good.
We once built the greatest city in Africa.
We made some of the best artworks on the planet.
When our mates across Africa were still walking around naked, we were building the world's largest earthworks-actually we created a mountain to protect our city.

The most developed places in Nigeria were named by us. Eko is a Benin word. Eti-osa(VI, Lekki, Ikoyi) is a Benin word.

Now we are taking over to UK with our brains.

We supernatural.

I believe you are a drunkard sir, how is eti osa (near the lagoon) bini word?

You have supernatural mental problems.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by tspun(m): 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
Bollinger:

Your post is an oxymoron if i ever seen one. Of course they are superior to us. They are superior because they value life so they try to make their citizens lives easy. You say they are not superior and then you say if they were in Nigeria these kids would never have achieved what they did. Lol... That is an oxymoron
you are a product of Nigeria failed system of education.

So you mean you can't read a simple post and pick its meaning, pls go back and read the post again, I don't have time to explain any thing to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread / Edo State Polytechnic Expels 2 Students Caught Having Sex In Lecture Halls / Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.