Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family (77970 Views)

Peter And Mary Odili's PAMO University Of Medical Sciences, Port Harcourt (Photo / Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life / Anne-Marie Osawemwemze Imafidon To Be Decorated By Queen Of England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by bigpastor(m): 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
kennynelcon:
I read profile come weak.
Thank God for life

Abeg una, how can I send my y daughter to uk school where they regard excellence
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by dikeigbo2(m): 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
Osho abeg come and appreciate your people oooooo,its not easy meehn
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Bimpe29: 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
The family is simply a role model to emulate as far as academic excellence is concerned.
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Blueray: 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
Elijahrona2:
Very cool. So Edo fit produce these kind people?

Change has really come

See how you exposed your ignorance and the kind of shit hole you and your slavish ethnic group craw out of. For the records, you mugu, your present IGP is a full flesh Edo son who earned the respectable office of the IGP on pure merit and not on some Federal Character shit that will make your like to qualify to work in the civil service. I know you are not happy because the wicked system your forefathers put in place to keep us perpetually down could not frustrate their God given talent. Instead of making these useless comment of yours, you could at least celebrate them as Nigerians but that will not come into your rotten brain that can never achieve what these Edo children has achieved and will keep archiving. Will you even understand this my though? I doubt you will......

3 Likes

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by David4best(m): 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
They are from Esan. Esan is the only tribe in Edo State answering "Imafidon". I am from Esan. I grow up in Esan also.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by mcvaeey(m): 11:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
esejessy:
its obvious u were damn drunk before writing this.no point wasting time with a mentally derailed person.your impecunious state might ave triggered u to write dis outrageous rubbish.my candid advice is for u to download sense from Google play store it will help u alot! (OZUOR)
can anything good come of ewedu and oily soup people?

2 Likes

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Ebimablog: 11:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
christinie:
Bloggers won't celebrate them because they don't pay like DJ Cuppy....

U maybe wrong, the world dont like stuff like this cos its not showing braless photo, watch out how many views /comment this post will get compare to braless foto of one idiot

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by martha89: 11:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
David4best:
They are from Esan. Esan is the only tribe in Edo State answering "Imafidon". I am from Esan. I grow up in Esan also.
You are right!
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by blackboy(m): 11:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
Why must op mention Nigeria? You dash them Nigeria passport or citizenship? Do they even know where Nigeria is? They are British and black forget the Nigeria part.

4 Likes

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by esejessy(f): 11:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
Proudly Edo.if u ave any problem with my state coolTRANSFORMER
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by macaranta(m): 11:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
cool
Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Bollinger(m): 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
tspun:
you are a product of Nigeria failed system of education.

So you mean you can't read a simple post and pick its meaning, pls go back and read the post again, I don't have time to explain any thing to you.

Actually i am a product of Michigan state university. And I only interprete exactly what people put down on paper. Exactly. It is not my fault that you are s.tupid and don't understand what you wrote.

5 Likes

Re: Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family by Burgerlomo: 11:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
God bless you guys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Edo State Polytechnic Expels 2 Students Caught Having Sex In Lecture Halls / Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread / Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.