Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet (33574 Views)

2019: Automatic Buhari Ticket Splits APC / Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) / Tinubu, Oyegun Row Splits APC NWC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet by donem: 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
APC is a divided party, which would soon crumble like a pack of cards.
Re: Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet by Tonydeeb(m): 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
I wonder when we'll ever get it right in this country.
Re: Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet by mysyto(m): 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
Oh Saraki one chance.....
Re: Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet by santori: 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
LegatusGlaber:
What is good for the goose is also good for the gander; if they set Tinubu free, why can't they set Saraki free?

The hypocrisy of APC members and it's hierarchy is nauseating.

have you forgotten stealing is now corruption unlike the era of mr fortunato

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
tomakint:
This Mr Frank is not "frank" at all! Just because he loves Saraki as a person should not be used as the basis of argument and it is people like him that are making Saraki's case knotty. The evil Saraki did alone in Kwara State as Governor and still doing now are enough to stone him. Yet, this mumu is trying so hard to sell a "bad product" like Saraki. Why is this Saraki bribing people to "rebrand" him before Nigerians and the World, instead of him going to CCT to prove his innocence.
Mr Frank is a Saraki's stooge that his supporter of APC party has relegated and barred him from speaking on their behalF cheesy cheesy
Re: Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet by vikacydevato(m): 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
Whether they keep quiet or make a noise. The law most prevail.
Re: Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet by johnmartus(m): 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
Who make him our deputy national chairman? this man should stop see himself as a deputy
Re: Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet by snailspeed: 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
Maybe God is making them destroy themselves for the good of Nigerians

Saraki's fall will split APC and that will be good for all. APC is a fraud
Re: Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet by okanla: 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
Mr frank your tales by moon light is not enough to stop this trier why cant you tell your brother when is playing smart on the people you are accusing now have you forgotten that there is an adage that says he who lives in glass house should not throw stone. let him face is music chikena

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet by B9official(m): 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
Jail?
Re: Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet by snailspeed: 11:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
santori:

Actually, stealing is not corruption. Even legal luminairies have finally agreed on that. You should update yourself. The budget scandal for example is a good example of corruption. Prosecuting stealing is the job of the police. Corruption on the other hand can e handled by several agencies

Thats free lecture for you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet by IYANGBALI: 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
he be like say this frank don dey craze small small

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet by olaomoola1(m): 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
Like seriously u cannot take over lai post if u continue like this. Imagine u call-in d party now to rescue him y did he not rescue them When they said he Should leave d sit for lawan or who? Frank am thinking u have been bought over, and u Don't have a charisma I can emulate at all
Re: Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet by mideactive: 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
Apc party leaders should not loose guard.saraki is a triator n 'w'l always remain a traitor,dat's wat he is.he must go,he's a danger 2 change...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet by mywells: 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
don’t believe we have forgotten that the victory of the APC during the last general elections could not have been possible without courageous strategists like Saraki who lent their political weight in favour of the APC at the risk of their own lives and personal survival,” Mr. Frank said.
“I don’t think we have forgotten how Saraki as a Senator in the 7th Senate brought the attention of Nigerians to the fraud perpetrated by the the last administration in the name of fuel subsidy.
“I don’t think we have forgotten so soon how Saraki led five other governors of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) into the APC – a development that successfully turned the political tide against the PDP and eventually tipped the electoral scale against them during the 2015 general elections.
“I don’t think we have forgotten how Saraki led scores of Senators to cross over to the APC on the floor of the Senate.
“I don’t think we have also forgotten what he gave of his time, personal resources and energy to ensure that the APC emerged victorious both at the National, State and Local Government level,” he said.
Mr. Saraki is facing a 13-count charge of alleged false declaration of assets.
Re: Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet by Leke001: 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
They shall come in one way and scatter in thousand ways.

hahahahaha!....
Re: Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet by dammytosh: 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
LegatusGlaber:
What is good for the goose is also good for the gander; if they set Tinubu free, why can't they set Saraki free?

The hypocrisy of APC members and it's hierarchy is nauseating.

Jonathan set Tinubu free thatbis non of our business.

So all thieves should start going home free of any conviction.

Iss orait
Re: Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet by millionaireman: 11:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
SleekMallam:
Let the law take its full course. Saraki is man enough to visit jail if found guilty.

If the law must take its full course in Nigeria, perhaps you must have been in prison, or president Buhari and too many APC and PDP members should have been in prison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet by vislabraye(m): 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
The guy was busy listing the treachery of Saraki, ie, how he betrayed his former party etc. So as a result of his guile and subterfuge which led to the victory of Apc, he should be compensated.
It goes a long way to tell you the Apc is a party built on anything and everything evil.
Re: Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet by Toosure70: 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
Senseless Frank
Re: Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
amaechi1:
I have two responses to Mr Timi:
1. If you don't like the party anymore quit;
2. Before you leave, please return your own loot.

A "good" man indeed!

So u ve looters in APC... Hmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet by tomakint: 11:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Mr Frank is Saraki's stooge that his supporter of APC party has relegated and barred him from speaking on their behal cheesy cheesy
I thought as much.
Re: Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet by mywells: 11:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
Even the holy scriptures admonish us not to muzzle the (ox) that thresh the corn. Saraki has paid his dues at a time it was suicidal for anybody to stand up against to the then ruling PDP. I believe it is time for all of us to act to save our party. It is time to rally round our generals who have fought valiantly and led us to victory. To abandon Saraki is to abandon a worthy comrade.
Re: Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet by djlakeside(m): 11:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
Who cares? Story for the godsssss!
Re: Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet by Newbiee: 11:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
#iremainwithbuhari
Re: Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet by rasco2000me: 11:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
APC SHOULD BE CAREFUL ABOUT THIS TIMI,THE MAN WHO DOES NOT SEE ANYTHIN WRONG IN STEALIN, NA IGBO MAN,THEY LIKE STEALIN

2 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet by eLcastro(m): 11:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
On saraki trial as negative as it makes me look..i've always been in support of saraki.,not cause i like saraki but cause of the rola apc played...1st if saraki hadn't collect d sp by force we wouldn't have heard this trial..i put that on my everything..buh that's by the way...a breakdown of apc.,acn+cpc+nPDP....nw cpc-president.,acn-vp..u really want to tel me nPDP doesn't deserve sp.? Then did they leave pdp if they didn't want more...if GEJ had stepped down or pdp bot agree for a primary apc wouldn't have won..now u've the won.,nd u don't want to share the spoilt...#iSupportSaraki...nd if he lose nw.,he has fight a good fight of faith

3 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet by LegatusGlaber(m): 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
dammytosh:

Jonathan set Tinubu free thatbis non of our business.
So all thieves should start going home free of any conviction.
Iss orait
A peak into the mind of an APC supporter. Too bad
Re: Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet by xperienced(m): 11:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
Fmartin:
somebody should read and summarise fr me pls.. Too long
Re: Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet by LegatusGlaber(m): 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
santori:

And selective justice is the order of the day too. Not to talk of the grinding poverty in different guise.
By the time he is finished, you won't have free mb to browse sef
Re: Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet by Rexnegro(m): 11:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
tomakint:
This Mr Frank is not "frank" at all! Just because he loves Saraki as a person should not be used as the basis of argument and it is people like him that are making Saraki's case knotty. The evil Saraki did alone in Kwara State as Governor and still doing now are enough to stone him. Yet, this mumu is trying so hard to sell a "bad product" like Saraki. Why is this Saraki bribing people to "rebrand" him before Nigerians and the World, instead of him going to CCT to prove his innocence.
Jah go bless You bro...hope the Mr frank who's not frank will See this Your comment...You Have said it all. nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano / 5 Reasons Buhari May Have Omitted Obasanjo’s Name In Train Station Honour Role / Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If Obi Is Not Elected President – Adebanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.