Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,382 members, 7,800,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Two Fighting - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Two Fighting (476 Views)

The Force Of A Fighting Spirit / A Poem To My Dad And Every Other Soldiers Who Died Fighting. / Security Official Snaps His Colleague Fighting A Man In Lagos (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Fighting by emmansus(f): 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
If your male child and your neighbour male child are fighting,and your child is overpowered by your neighbour child in your present as the mother what will you do?
Re: Two Fighting by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
I'll watch with amusement and laugh it off.... Or do you expect me to beat the other kid

Never... It's not done!!

1 Like

Re: Two Fighting by espn(m): 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
Find the boys mother..challenge her to a fight and make sure you over-power her that's the only way to show your son you have got his back and a good mother! Thanks!!

(1) (Reply)

Orubibi Clears The Air On Gaseous Emission From Generators And Borehole Taxes / True Life Stories - The Originals…part 1 / Child-Rapists Should Have Their Genitals Cut Off - Ita-Giwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.