Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

The Greatest Lie In History Is Called Islam - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Greatest Lie In History Is Called Islam (2709 Views)

Billy Graham Becomes Fourth Citizen To 'lie In Honor' At US Capitol / "God" Is The World's Greatest Lie. / Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Greatest Lie In History Is Called Islam by analice107: 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
gcode123:
Truth is the christianity itself is shady. Read on the essenes, mithra, horus and you would realise that christianity is simply a derivative of thesereligions that came long before christianity.

Egypt and romans where very good with documenting yet no one talks about the person of Jesus except josephus that mentiined him and ithas been found to be a forgery.
Walking in the desert for 40years, uno how small that place is? Plus even the desert has to single evidence people lived on it.

Creation story was derived from ancient mesopotamian creation story, even to the story of the ark, all from mesopotamia.

Mithra was born in december 25th by a virgin mother, horus too, horus mother was impregnated by the spirit too.

Christian belief was made law in rome by constantine, 157 bishops voted that jesus was not divine but a great man againt 162 who claimed jesus was. Majority carried the vote.

Essenes were the third group after the pharisees and saducees, the foumder was known to be yeshu a notzri, he performed magic all around so he was stoned then hung on a tree. Their scripture had several quotes simi'ar to jesus, "blessed are the meek"....

Several ancient beliefs had their leader crucified and ressurected on the third day. These are hisorical facts...

Christians dont ask about archeological evidence of dinosaur fossils, bible didnt talk about them even in creation.

The only reason why christianity survived was cos the emperor constantine, a very brutal and cross dressing politician made it a law and the military enforced this ideology wherevervthey went......

Im no muslim btw so christians should know the same way you disprove islam is d same way christianity can be disproved, infact islam has more factual evidences.
You are no Muslim? You are an Atheist then? Hmm. Typical. Atheists and muslims together against Christians, why is that? Could it be because Satan is their common master?
Re: The Greatest Lie In History Is Called Islam by orisa37: 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
False!

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lie In History Is Called Islam by analice107: 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
aminusanti:

Please be using your brain when analyzing issues..

It is very clear that Allah Almighty deceives only those whom He Wills from the disbelievers and the evil ones. Allah Almighty does not plot against Good. Allah Almighty only plots against the evil ones, and turns their plots on their heads. Therefore, the Islam-haters' statement about Allah Almighty being the "Greatest of all deceivers" is false, because:

1- Allah Almighty doesn't plot against Good.

2- Allah Almighty only plots and deceives the evil ones.

Therefore, the anti-Islamics' false statement is a lie, and it is a plot against Islam. Islam will, as always, prevail and be victorious in the End. The evil disbelievers will bite the dust.

now let me ask you this, if someone is there to kill your mother, if he ask you to show him where she is hiding will you do so??
Just call him Satan Almighty and get it done with. What with the Allah Almighty everywhere?

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lie In History Is Called Islam by aminusanti(m): 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
[quote author=TruthHurts1 post=44130769]

I have already found the truth, in fact for your benefit, here is the truth:

Here are 25 interesting but important differences btw the founders of both religions:

Jesus says; "Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself." (Matthew 5:14)
Muhammad said "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them."

Bible: Luke 19:27:- But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'"

Qur'an: "O mankind! Allah created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know each other (not that you despise each other). Verily the most honored of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things)." Nobel Qur'an (49:13)

Muhammad said "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them."
(Qur'an 8:12)
" Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah." Muhammad (Ibn Ishaq 992)

This shows your lack of knowledge on Islam, you should really study Islam with an open heart rather than visit anti-Islamic sites, and read anti-Islamic books and believe everything they tell you.
This verse is referring to a SPECIFIC BATTLE, this verse is not an order on Muslims, and this verse is talking about a battle that took place. The battle it is referring to is the battle of Badr which was caused the khafirs. for more understanding pls read this surah AL-ANFAL (The Bounties) in it proper context. refer to this link to understand it context pls http://www.answering-christianity.com/sami_zaatri/surah8_12.htm

Jesus says God loves everyone.(John 3:16)
Muhammad said Allah does not love those who reject Islam. (Qur'an 30:45, 3:32, 22:38)

1. Bible: Luke 19:27:- But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'" What happened here pls explain
2. Allah is called “the Loving,” the Qur’an only means by this that Allah will love people once they believe in him and obey his prophet. The god of Islam has no love for sinners and unbelievers.

"Some Christians criticize Allah (swt) for not loving everyone. They criticize Allah because he does not love the unbelievers (3:32). Now I am not going to bother wasting my time trying to explain or defend this. Because God is fair, how can God love the unbelievers and throw them into eternal fire? That is illogical. How does it make a believer feel that with all the good deeds he has done and all the love that he showed towards God and then finds out that God loves the corrupt people equally? It is not fair. It is illogical

Christians always come and says that "God is love" and that the God of Islam does not love everyone etc.
Let us look at some verses of the Bible to see if this is true.

Psalm 5:4-6

5:4 "You are not a God who takes pleasure in evil;
with you the wicked cannot dwell".

5:5 "The arrogant cannot stand in your presence;
you hate all who do wrong".

5:6 "You destroy those who tell lies;
bloodthirsty and deceitful men
the LORD abhors".

PLEASE EXPLAIN THAT

Jesus says "He who lives by the sword will die by the sword." (Matthew 26:52)
Refer to question no 2

Muhammad said "I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah" (Muslim 1:33)

The unbelievers who start war then we fight them but we cannot start a war against them and when we fight them we kill them but either they give up then we cannot do anything to them or they became muslim but there is no force for them

the surah 109: Say, "O disbelievers,
I do not worship what you worship.
Nor are you worshippers of what I worship.
Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship.
Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship.
For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."

Jesus stops the stoning of an adulterous woman and says “Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."(John 8:7)
Muhammad said Stone women for adultery.(Muslim 4206)

refer to this link for better understanding pls https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtQU3cu58yc

Jesus and God, the father says "Thou shalt not steal." (Matthew 19:18)(Exodus 20:15; Deuteronomy 5:19)
Muhammad allows stealing from unbelievers. (Bukhari 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)

The basic Rule is a Muslim Can not steal from Non Mulims It is totally Prohibited, The only exception made by sharee’ah is the wealth of kaafirs who are waging war against the Muslims
It was narrated that al-Mugheerah ibn Shu’bah kept company with some people during the Jaahiliyyah. He killed them and took their wealth, then he came and entered Islam. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “As for your Islam, I accept it, and as for the wealth, I have nothing to do with it.” According to a report narrated by Abu Dawood, “As for your Islam, we accept it, and as for the wealth it is obtained through treachery, and we have no need of it.”(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2583; Abu Dawood, 2765; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood, 2403).

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Lie In History Is Called Islam by analice107: 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
Where is @Skato? You said you want to answer questions. I asked you some, pls answer them. You are free to call in your brothers.
Re: The Greatest Lie In History Is Called Islam by aminusanti(m): 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
analice107:

Just call him Satan Almighty and get it done with. What with the Allah Almighty everywhere?

"And when it is said to them (hypocrites): "Believe as the people (followers of Muhammad peace be upon him, Al-Ansâr and Al-Muhajirûn) have believed," they say: "Shall we believe as the fools have believed?" Verily, they are the fools, but they know not. Quran Al-Baqara [2:13]"

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lie In History Is Called Islam by aminusanti(m): 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
TruthHurts1:

I have already found the truth, in fact for your benefit, here is the truth:

Here are 25 interesting but important differences btw the founders of both religions:

Jesus says; "Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself." (Matthew 5:14)
Muhammad said "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them." (Qur'an 8:12)
" Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah." Muhammad (Ibn Ishaq 992)

Jesus says God loves everyone.(John 3:16)
Muhammad said Allah does not love those who reject Islam. (Qur'an 30:45, 3:32, 22:38)

Jesus says "He who lives by the sword will die by the sword." (Matthew 26:52)

Muhammad said "I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah" (Muslim 1:33)

Jesus stops the stoning of an adulterous woman and says “Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."(John 8:7)
Muhammad said Stone women for adultery.(Muslim 4206)

Jesus and God, the father says "Thou shalt not steal." (Matthew 19:18)(Exodus 20:15; Deuteronomy 5:19)
Muhammad allows stealing from unbelievers. (Bukhari 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)

Jesus says "Thou shalt not bear false witness." (Matthew 19:18)

Muhammad Permitted lying, deceit and al taqyyiah. (Sahih Muslim 6303, Bukhari 49:857)

Muhammad Owned and traded slaves. (Sahih Muslim 3901)
Jesus neither owned nor traded slaves.

Muhammad beheaded 600 to 900 Jewish men and boys (Sahih Muslim 4390)
Jesus healed the sick, feed the hungry and gave life to the dead.

Jesus preached forgiveness and peace. (Matthew 18:21-22, 5:38) and says "If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also." (Matthew 5:39)

Muhammad preached retaliations and murdered those who insulted him.
(Bukhari 56:369, 4:241) and said "If then anyone transgresses the prohibition against you, Transgress ye likewise against him" (Qur'an 2:194)

Jesus says "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called Sons of God" (Matthew 5:9)
Muhammad said Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one's position in Paradise by a hundred fold. (Muslim 4645)

Jesus was celibate. He conquered this carnal human body.
Muhammad Married 13 wives and kept numerous sex slaves.
(Bukhari 5:268, Qur'an 33:50)

Muhammad slept with a 9-year-old child. (Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari 58:236)
Need I say more

Jesus saved a woman from being stoned for adultery, he also healed several women from sickness etc
Muhammad ordered the murder of women. (Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)
Jesus says "Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth."(Matthew 5:5)
Muhammad said "O you who believe! Fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness." (Qur'an 9:123)

Jesus ordered no military campaigns, nor offered any approval of war or violence.
Muhammad Ordered 65 military campaigns and raids in his LAST 10 years. (Ibn Ishaq )

Muhammad Killed captives taken in battle.(Ibn Ishaq 451),-hope u remember about the 900 jews boys and women who opposed him etc
Jesus never killed anyone nor asked for the killing of anyone.

Muhammad encouraged his men To Molest enslaved women. (Abu Dawood 2150, Qur'an 4:24)
Jesus never encouraged rape and never enslaved women.

Muhammad lived like a king and demanded captured slaves and a fifth of all other loot taken in war.(Qur'an 8:41)
Jesus says "The Son of Man came not to be served, but to serve." (Matthew 20:28)

Muhammad was never tortured, but tortured others. (Muslim 4131, Ibn Ishaq 436, 595, 734, 764)
Jesus suffered torture, but never tortured anyone.

Muhammad said "And fight them until there is no more persecution and religion is only for Allah" (Qur'an 8:39)
Jesus says "Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you" (Matthew 5:44)

Jesus healed a blind man (Mark 8:28)
Muhammad blessed the brutal murder of a half-blind man (al-Tabari 1440)

Muhammad Ordered a slave to build the very pulpit from which he preached Islam. (Bukhari 47:743)
Jesus washed his disciples feet. (John 13:5)

Jesus says the Greatest Commandment is "Love God and love thy neighbor as thyself." (Matthew 22:34-40)
Muhammad’s greatest Commandments? "Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause" (Muslim 1:149)

Muhammad demanded the protection of armed bodyguards, even in a house of worship (Qur'an 4:102)
Jesus chastised anyone attempting to defend him with force. (John 18:10-12)

Jesus demanded nothing for himself and Died without possessions.
Muhammad got fat, was poisoned by a woman whom he collected her goat meat and ate, suffered for 4 years and then died, a wealthy man from what was taken from others in war or demanded from others in tribute.

Jesus was crucified himself.
Muhammad advocated crucifying others.
(Qur'an 5:33, Muslim 16:4131)

and finally,

I want you to recall their dying words…..who looks like he died with hate in his heart and who looks like he died with love in his.

Lets take a look;
Jesus said , “Father forgive them, for they know not what they are doing.” Luke 23:34:
While Muhammad spoke the following words while dying, “ May Allah curse the Jews and Christians.” Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 8, Number 427:
Narrated ‘Aisha and ‘Abdullah bin ‘Abbas: When the last moment of the life of Allah’s Apostle came he started putting his ‘Khamisa’ on his face and when he felt hot and short of breath he took it off his face and said , “May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places of worship at the graves of their Prophets.”

Muslims don't believe that Jesus paid the price for the sins of those who accept his message and also accept him as lord and savior (Christians) but yet their hadith teaches them this;
Sahih Muslim 6666--Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: No Muslim would die but Allah would admit in his stead a Jew or a Christian in Hell-Fire.
And this,
Sahih Muslim 6668--Allah's Messenger [said]: There would come people amongst the Muslims on the Day of Resurrection with as heavy sins as a mountain, and Allah would forgive them and He would place in their stead the Jews and the Christians.

I have to warn u Muslims that Christians and Jews can't take away your sins. . We don't have that power. You were lied to.

Only Christ can save.

if truly you are here for understanding, reply my previous post then i will proceed answering your copy n paste questions..
Re: The Greatest Lie In History Is Called Islam by TruthHurts1(m): 8:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
[quote author=aminusanti post=44136894][/quote]

All the Biblical verses you mentioned simply show that God punishes sin. The Bible says: "The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 6:23

The Bible says further in Deut 30:19

"...I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse"

The crookran however is obsessed with forcing people to convert to Islam.
Allah is not concerned with salvation from sin. All he wants is conversion to islam.

Jehovah however has a salvation plan. This is the key difference between the two religions. Christianity distinguishes between Righteousness and Sin, Islam distinguishes between Muslims and Non-Muslims.

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lie In History Is Called Islam by aminusanti(m): 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
TruthHurts1:

All the Biblical verses you mentioned simply show that God punishes sin. The Bible says: "The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 6:23

The Bible says further in Deut 30:19

"...I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse"

The crookran however is obsessed with forcing people to convert to Islam.
Allah is not concerned with salvation from sin. All he wants is conversion to islam.

Jehovah however has a salvation plan. This is the key difference between the two religions. Christianity distinguishes between Righteousness and Sin, Islam distinguishes between Muslims and Non-Muslims.

What are trying to explain here pls? is like ur brain is completely dead, what happened to all the explanation i gave to u earlier
if what i said did not make any sense to you pls provide me a verse that mention on forcing people to islam?? i sent you a whole Surah on that yet you are still asking. And talking about the concept of your salvation, pls whre did jesus said he will die for your sins, a true God can never come up with useless ideology to his own son or God in human form for people to saved, pls how does that sounds to you
if i now commit murder believing jesus has already pay for my sin, does that sound ok to you? jesus is nothing but a messenger of God sent for the lost sheeps of isreal. you kept on putting words in the mouth of jesus of something he never mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Lie In History Is Called Islam by Skako(m): 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
analice107:

Do you mean the Christians were the one who called Mary mother of Jesus, the sister of Aaron? Are you saying the Christians did know the differences?
And, Oga, you didn't address Sura 19:20. You jumped to 27 and 28? What does 20 say? What does Sura 3: 35 say?
Lol this guy. If your submission is anything to go by, shouldn't the generational gap between Aaron and Mary the mother of Jesus make people refer to Mary as sister to Aaron? Shouldn't common sense tell whoever will try this to rather refer to her as his daughter?
OK, fine, why wasn't Mary refered to as the sister to David, Jonathan, Solomon, or even Joseph since they were all Jews? Does your argument make sense to you?
Q 9:20] She said, "How can I have a son, when
no man has touched me; I have never been
unchaste."

mattew1;1 International Standard Version
This is a record of the life of Jesus the
Messiah, the son of David, the son of
Abraham.
is this verse shows that Jesus is truly a biological son of David and Abraham?

pls answer
Re: The Greatest Lie In History Is Called Islam by TruthHurts1(m): 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
aminusanti:

What are trying to explain here pls? is like ur brain is completely dead, what happened to all the explanation i gave to u earlier
if what i said did not make any sense to you pls provide me a verse that mention on forcing people to islam?? i sent you a whole Surah on that yet you are still asking. And talking about the concept of your salvation, pls whre did jesus said he will die for your sins, a true God can never come up with useless ideology to his own son or God in human form for people to saved, pls how does that sounds to you
if i now commit murder believing jesus has already pay for my sin, does that sound ok to you? jesus is nothing but a messenger of God sent for the lost sheeps of isreal. you kept on putting words in the mouth of jesus of something he never mentioned.

The Church never taught any of the things you listed, in fact, most of these things are considered heretical.

Jesus is the only BEGOTTEN Son of God. He is called the first fruit. The Apostle Paul also referred to Jesus' resurrection as a type of "First Fruit" (1Corinthians 15:20) where he says: "But now Christ has been raised from the dead, the first fruits of those who are asleep."All these imply that he has brethren. The Church is like a Family. God is Our Father Who Art in Heaven while Jesus is the first Son.

The Trinity is best explained by these verses:

John 10:30 - I and [my] Father are one.

Matthew 28:19 - Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

1 Corinthians 8:6 - But to us [there is but] one God, the Father, of whom [are] all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom [are] all things, and we by him.

2 Corinthians 13:14 - The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, [be] with you all. Amen. ([The second [epistle] to the Corinthians was written from Philippi, [a city] of Macedonia, by Titus and Lucas.])

Matthew 3:16-17 - And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him.......

John 14:26 - But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 1:14 - And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

1 John 5:7-8 - For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

John 14:16-17 - And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

Colossians 2:9 - For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Philippians 2:5-8 - Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

Genesis 1:26 - And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

John 1:1-51 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

1 Peter 1:2 - Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

Ephesians 4:4-6 - [There is] one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

2 Corinthians 1:21-22 - Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, [is] God;

John 10:30-36 - I and [my] Father are one.

As for the forgiveness of your sins, Forgiveness is not automatic. You have to confess your sins, repent from them and ask Jesus to give you power to break the bondage of sin. It is only then that your sin, no matter how grievous, will be forgiven you.
Re: The Greatest Lie In History Is Called Islam by TruthHurts1(m): 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
aminusanti:

By the way, stay tuned for my next topic. It will be an expose on Muhammad the Coward. I aim to show the world that in addition to being a rapist, child molester and thief, Muhammad was also a great coward. Look forward to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Greatest Lie In History Is Called Islam by aminusanti(m): 10:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
TruthHurts1:

By the way, stay tuned for my next topic. It will be an expose on Muhammad the Coward. I aim to show the world that in addition to being a rapist, child molester and thief, Muhammad was also a great coward. Look forward to it.

Well done critic go ahead...remember my replies to ur post are for the viewers to identify the truth from all your false claims.
you are just failing to understand a simple thing here, your trash will change nothing from ISLAM, real people are trying harder but no good outcome and this has been happening for centuries, ask you father if don't believe let him brief you on that...

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lie In History Is Called Islam by Demmzy15(m): 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Phinehas or Phineas (/ˈfɪniəs/; Hebrew: פִּינְחָס, Modern Pinəḥas, Tiberian Pinchas) was a priest during the Israelites' Exodus journey, the grandson of Aaron and son of Eleazar, the High Priests (Exodus 6:25). He distinguished himself as a youth at Shittim with his zeal against the Heresy of Peor. He was displeased with the immorality with which the Moabites and Midianites had successfully tempted the Israelites (Numbers 25:1-9) to inter-marry and to worship Baal-peor, so he personally executed an Israelite man and a Midianite woman while they were together in the man's tent, running a javelin or spear through the man and the belly of the woman.

Very irrelevant!

His action brought an end to a plague said to have been sent by God to punish the Israelites for sexually intermingling with the Midianites.

So if this was supposedly true, so your God had to sanctify the Israelites by killing thousands of innocent men, women and children?! If that's the case then your God is worse than a terrorist, in fact he's Satan!

Phinehas is commended for having stopped Israel's fall to idolatrous practices brought in by Midianite women, as well as for stopping the desecration of God's sanctuary. After the entry to the land of Israel and the death of his father, he was appointed the third High Priest of Israel, and served at the sanctuary of Bethel (Judges 20:28).

This doesn't answer the question in anyway, what did your God do with the 32 virgins given to him?!

The 32 virgins were those innocent Midianite women who did not participate in the sexual immorality of the other Midianites

The ones killed were those who were married and if you're married, you'll surely have sex with your partner. So how can sex between couples be immoral, is this not wickedness?!

and so their lives were spared on condition that the be handed over to Eleazar the High Priest to spend the rest of their lives in religious service at the temple.

Did the children also have sex that requires them to be killed?

@underlined, I need proves from the bible!

In Christianity, the practice of virgins, both male and female, devoting themselves to God's service is not unusual.

Nothing concern me, what did God do with them?!

[s]Our Lord Jesus was a virgin, Paul was a virgin. The book of Revelation in Chapters 7 and 14 talks about 144,000 men and women chosen from the 12 tribes of Israel who had kept themselves clean from sex in order to serve God and for doing this, God placed His Seal on them.[/s]

So that should answer your question on the 32 Virgins.

Nope it didn't what did he do with the 32 virgins given to him?!

We know Mohammed had a different agenda for virgins, so I can understand your confusion O Abeed.

LOL, you want to turn tables and run away abi, now go back and tell what your God did with them before I slap you!

I hope the foregoing makes you think and reflect during this Easter period.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Greatest Lie In History Is Called Islam by TruthHurts1(m): 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
Demmzy15:

Very irrelevant!

So if this was supposedly true, so your God had to sanctify the Israelites by killing thousands of innocent men, women and children?! If that's the case then your God is worse than a terrorist, in fact he's Satan!

This doesn't answer the question in anyway, what did your God do with the 32 virgins given to him?!

The ones killed were those who were married and if you're married, you'll surely have sex with your partner. So how can sex between couples be immoral, is this not wickedness?!

Did the children also have sex that requires them to be killed?

@underlined, I need proves from the bible!

Nothing concern me, what did God do with them?!

Nope it didn't what did he do with the 32 virgins given to him?!

LOL, you want to turn tables and run away abi, now go back and tell what your God did with them before I slap you!

God used a flood to destroy the world. He did not discriminate between men, women and children. Genesis 6:9

God also destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah totally and completely. Again he did not discriminate between men, women and children. Genesis 19.

I will never question how God chooses to punish sinners for their iniquity, it is beneath me.

As for the 32 virgins, Numbers 31:40-42 tells us that there were:

.............16,000 virgin girls, of whom 32 were the Lord’s share. [size=16pt]Moses gave all the Lord’s share to Eleazar the priest, [/size]just as the Lord had directed him.

The 32 virgins were given to Eleazer the priest. Only the unblemished and the unsoiled were considered righteous enough to serve in God's Temple. This high standard applied even to sacrificial animals like lambs and sheep.
Some Christians such as the Catholics still observe such practices, this is why you have nuns and monks. These are persons who have consecrated themselves (separated themselves) unto God. I know the idea seems strange to an Abeed like yourself, but it is not unusual to Christians.
Re: The Greatest Lie In History Is Called Islam by Demmzy15(m): 2:12am On Mar 27, 2016
TruthHurts1:

God used a flood to destroy the world. He did not discriminate between men, women and children. Genesis 6:9

My God would never take the souls of the innocent, he totally annihilated people just because of the crime of few. Crimes Israel committed worse!

God also destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah totally and completely. Again he did not discriminate between men, women and children. Genesis 19.

That's your God not mine, Islam is against the killing of innocents even if they're men!

I will never question how God chooses to punish sinners for their iniquity, it is beneath me.

But why criticize wars of Prophet Muhammad(saw), he was just and merciful...... He's more merciful than your God and Jesus!

As for the 32 virgins, Numbers 31:40-42 tells us that there were:

.............16,000 virgin girls, of whom 32 were the Lord’s share. [size=16pt]Moses gave all the Lord’s share to Eleazar the priest, [/size]just as the Lord had directed him.

Of course it'll be given to Eleazar because he's a priest and he presents it to God. A verse talks about how Moses and Eleazar presented gold coins to God, in fact the animals dedicated to him, the priest then smoked the meat in which your God enjoyed the aroma(as per suya grin). So what did he do with them after they were presented to him?!

The 32 virgins were given to Eleazer the priest. Only the unblemished and the unsoiled were considered righteous enough to serve in God's Temple. This high standard applied even to sacrificial animals like lambs and sheep.

So you're telling me it's only Virgins that are righteous? Any woman who's married(and as sex or disvirgined) is automatically unpure or unrighteous? What kind of doctrine is this? You're not different from Boko-are-rams wallahi!

@underlined, that's a big fat lie;

Numbers 18:5 “You are to be responsible for the care of the sanctuary and the altar, so that my wrath will not fall on the Israelites again. I myself have selected your fellow Levites from among the Israelites as a gift to you, dedicated to the LORD to do the work at the tent of meeting. But only you and your sons may serve as priests in connection with everything at the altar and inside the curtain. I am giving you the service of the priesthood as a gift. Anyone else who comes near the sanctuary is to be put to death.”
My friend find another lie to lie abeg, what did your God do with the 32 virgins presented to him? undecided

Some Christians such as the Catholics still observe such practices, this is why you have nuns and monks. These are persons who have consecrated themselves (separated themselves) unto God.

That's not my business, not being a virgin doesn't mean you're not righteous so that's bullsh't! Anyways, this doesn't answer my question, I'll be glad if you can!

I know the idea seems strange to an Abeed like yourself, but it is not unusual to Christians.

LOL, "Abeed" is a plural for slave or servant, the singular is "Abd"... So instead of calling me "Abeed" as in slaves or servants, call me "Abd Allaah" ie "slave of Allaah" grin wink

Now answer my question, what did your God do with the 32 virgins given to him?! angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Lie In History Is Called Islam by Blackfire(m): 7:12am On Mar 27, 2016
proudkafir:
Woe had already befallen all arab-muslim countries for their evil, lies and hypocrisy. The few stable ones like saudi arabia, qatar, kuwait and uae are under the security of the kafirs like the united states.

Islamic lands are already cursed with ethnic and religious wars, right from the time of mohammed (death be upon him).

@dedos is mohamed god? Or god is mohamed? Is mohamed an holy man without sin? If your god is all powerful why are u fighting for him? Is your god weak? What the guy said is it the truth can it be found in the quran and hadiths?

Did mohamed order assassins to kill a poet? Did mohamed raided caravan? What is Islam decree or fatwa on you if tomorrow u leave Islam for say atheism, Christianity, Hinduism? Death?
I agreed on all the curse u heap on my friend's head based on one condition,tell us who killed, no massacred our holy prophet grand children hassan and husain, Christians?, Jews?.. Or al muminin?.. Don't go yet, who killed Ali? Was he assassinated?

U said the quran is complete no contradiction, so if i can bring out one, just one..it means the quran is a myth?
are u sure of yourself about Islam?
Re: The Greatest Lie In History Is Called Islam by analice107: 12:53am On Mar 28, 2016
Skako where are my answers?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rev. Fr. Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kanu Diocese / The Truth About Ark Of Noah: Response to Hardmirror / Immortality And Science. What Are Your Views Atheists And Scientists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.