Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,868 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Angry Corpse Refuses To Be Buried In Akwa Ibom (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angry Corpse Refuses To Be Buried In Akwa Ibom (Video) (2798 Views)

Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis / Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness / Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Corpse Refuses To Be Buried In Akwa Ibom (Video) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
By Eyo Nse,

A dead man earlier today, July 13, 2019 refused to be buried in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Brainnews report.

According to reports, the family members and friends tried everything to commit his remains to mother earth but he refused to be buried.

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW;

Read More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/angry-corpse-refuses-to-be-buried-in-akwa-ibom-state-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1kTTbweBcg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRJkuEPaM_E

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Corpse Refuses To Be Buried In Akwa Ibom (Video) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
cc lalasticlala
Re: Angry Corpse Refuses To Be Buried In Akwa Ibom (Video) by oilPUSSY(f): 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
OK
Re: Angry Corpse Refuses To Be Buried In Akwa Ibom (Video) by Dottore: 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
How did the corpse refuse to be buried. I only saw a man forming exhorhist.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Corpse Refuses To Be Buried In Akwa Ibom (Video) by IamHeWrites: 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Angry Corpse Refuses To Be Buried In Akwa Ibom (Video) by hypertension(m): 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
searching for idiots

not here please...poor acting
Re: Angry Corpse Refuses To Be Buried In Akwa Ibom (Video) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
If he really did that and they went ahead and buried him, then they have committed MURDER...

I wish my DEAD LOVED ONES had behaved like that, at burial....I would have lifted them out of the casket with so much support and compassion....

2 Likes

Re: Angry Corpse Refuses To Be Buried In Akwa Ibom (Video) by Olorunnim: 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
How would a supposed dead person refuse to be buried? Una no pour fuel for the body make e burn.

1 Like

Re: Angry Corpse Refuses To Be Buried In Akwa Ibom (Video) by EkunKekere: 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
Angry corpse ko, angry birds ni.
Re: Angry Corpse Refuses To Be Buried In Akwa Ibom (Video) by Kyrx(m): 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
I remembered one Yoruba movie like that, "Agbaje Omo Onile" by Odunlade Adekola.

In the movie, he was unable to be buried after his demise due to the disagreement he had with the goddess of Earth, the goddess simply refused his corpse, because he had already vow that swore that he'll never be buried into ground.
Re: Angry Corpse Refuses To Be Buried In Akwa Ibom (Video) by ithink7: 12:46am On Jul 14, 2019
All of you commenting didn't watch the video. If you see a copse sit up in his casket, will you wait to ask questions?

2 Likes

Re: Angry Corpse Refuses To Be Buried In Akwa Ibom (Video) by nigeriapenmedia: 1:07am On Jul 14, 2019
See wahala
Re: Angry Corpse Refuses To Be Buried In Akwa Ibom (Video) by devlishGINGER(m): 1:07am On Jul 14, 2019
He has a strong spirit
Re: Angry Corpse Refuses To Be Buried In Akwa Ibom (Video) by tobby20: 2:30am On Jul 14, 2019
Is it real or acting sha
Re: Angry Corpse Refuses To Be Buried In Akwa Ibom (Video) by crossfm: 6:10am On Jul 14, 2019
Most people commenting just watched the first video. The second one was really scaring.
Re: Angry Corpse Refuses To Be Buried In Akwa Ibom (Video) by bro4u: 7:09am On Jul 14, 2019
Is that not ikpa road, Uniuyo's first gate, something like that happened and I no get the gist? Abi na for tarred road dem dey bury person ni
Re: Angry Corpse Refuses To Be Buried In Akwa Ibom (Video) by Zanotee: 7:24am On Jul 14, 2019
Person dey shout Jesus, still dey laugh. All na acting.

1 Like

Re: Angry Corpse Refuses To Be Buried In Akwa Ibom (Video) by pyro62(m): 7:48am On Jul 14, 2019
If e no want to be buried, leave am na. Why forcing him again
Haven't you heard the proverb about the stubborn fly?
Re: Angry Corpse Refuses To Be Buried In Akwa Ibom (Video) by aquadude15: 10:01am On Jul 14, 2019
fear catch me oooo
Re: Angry Corpse Refuses To Be Buried In Akwa Ibom (Video) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 14, 2019
Those who buried this man should be tried of murder.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris’ Prophecies Begin To Take Effect As COVID-19 Solutions Surface / Does Anybody Believe That Human Corpse Can Turn To Money? / Why Are Jews Not Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.