Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,850 members, 7,866,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:33 PM

Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... (4713 Views)

JAMB CAPS Admission Status Guidelines:meaning Of Accepted, Not Admitted And REC / Ten (10) Type Of Student You Meet Among Higher Institution Freshers / How Did You Feel When Your Friends Were Admitted And You Are Still At Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... by tosyne2much(m): 11:10am On Mar 26, 2016
I can relate to this picture.. During the first part of my programme I was anticipating distinction but things later went out of hand and I found myself praying not to have a C.O cheesy
Re: Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... by willybros(m): 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
Get your favorites jokes now here willybros is back again with this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JOJLW1liMA grin
Re: Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... by cherylsmith(f): 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lol
Re: Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... by Stefanelle(f): 3:08am On Mar 27, 2016
grin grin
Re: Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... by afo4real(m): 8:45am On Mar 27, 2016
kissval1388:
Lwkmd. o lord let me graduate with my mates. even if Na with Pharaoh let my people gooooooo.

school no easy atal.
To dig well sef no easy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inscan At Oc (uk Student Visa) / Importance Of Trade Union In Nigeria Industries / Mapoly Clearance Requirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.