Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

He Never Sells His Fixed Games And Sure Predictions - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / He Never Sells His Fixed Games And Sure Predictions (1096 Views)

Gul Hamid Sells His Trophies To Survive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Never Sells His Fixed Games And Sure Predictions by Tatoolord(m): 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hello Guyz.
I was just going through some fb pages that provide fixed matches when I just found a page that says "they don't sell their fixed games and predictions, that it is posted free for all".
I was so surprised when I saw this and decided to try some of his games and now I'm so happy cos I won over 20k with just #500 stake.

Here is the link to the fb page:

www.facebook.com/TstormDaBoss

Why I'm sharing the page here is because I'm tired of seeing people falling into the hands of scammers when you can get it for free without paying anything.

Enough talking......
Let the wise ones do what is right.

C'mon Guyz he rocks ☺
Re: He Never Sells His Fixed Games And Sure Predictions by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
Have you won from him before
Re: He Never Sells His Fixed Games And Sure Predictions by Tatoolord(m): 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ya Today
Re: He Never Sells His Fixed Games And Sure Predictions by Chigorkizz(m): 12:25am On Mar 26, 2016
Thank u very much.Have gone through the guy's page and i found out he is good.
Re: He Never Sells His Fixed Games And Sure Predictions by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 22, 2016
they charge momey

(1) (Reply)

J. J. Jegede Jumps Over 3 Cars In Uk See Video And Pictures / Player Rating, As Man United Outclass La Galaxy 5-2 / Social Media Erupts With Hilarious Memes Mocking Connor's Defeat ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.