Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,034 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Research:educational Computer Games For Teaching And Learning:enquiry - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Research:educational Computer Games For Teaching And Learning:enquiry (566 Views)

Teaching And Learning – Effect Of Improvised Instructional Material In Teaching / Revised Method For Teaching School Children ABC / How Much Do Education Students Pay For Teaching Practice In Ur University? - Uniben=5800 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Research:educational Computer Games For Teaching And Learning:enquiry by ladyF1(f): 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2009
hi,i am new to this site,.I am about to carry out a research on the potentials of computer game based learning in primary schools in Nigeria.That's how computer games can enhance teaching and learning.
please ,can someone suggest some primary schools in Nigeria that has computers and internet facilities.if possible give me the contacts,i want to get intouch with the schools .please!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Is Esut Post Ume Out? / Piuiiiii / University Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.