Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Her Last Show Holds Tomorrow - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Her Last Show Holds Tomorrow (45814 Views)

Mr Eazi "Quits" Music For Whistle Blowing / Davido Quits Music (Video) / Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Her Last Show Holds Tomorrow by CELEBRITIZ(m): 8:51am On Mar 26, 2016
Harbdhul:
I don't speak badly about people but I really don't think music is for her, she may be a better housewife though
negudo!
u are disseminating thrash, her song is dope,i av a couple of her songs
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Her Last Show Holds Tomorrow by Icepresh(m): 9:20am On Mar 26, 2016
Why Is She Quitting ? . . Cause She Got a Fiance Now ? . . B.S
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Her Last Show Holds Tomorrow by knackz(m): 9:31am On Mar 26, 2016
choose marriage over her career.. ...all the best Eva
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Her Last Show Holds Tomorrow by APHATHEOLOGY(m): 9:48am On Mar 26, 2016
Painful
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Her Last Show Holds Tomorrow by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 10:01am On Mar 26, 2016
Abeg who she or her music don help :PAbeg who she or her music don help
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Her Last Show Holds Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 26, 2016
she killed her career with her type of music, wherz sasha p today? or bouqui formin gospel rapper? why u go dey rap as a lady for 9ja n u expect to last in d music market.
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Her Last Show Holds Tomorrow by CzarChris(m): 10:08am On Mar 26, 2016
Love her lyrics and her rhymes where da bomb, will miss her songs.

Godspeed Eva in your next endeavour. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Her Last Show Holds Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 26, 2016
wish her all the best.

now, only if psquare would follow suit and go and sign up with the drama club called nollywood.
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Her Last Show Holds Tomorrow by exentric(m): 11:09am On Mar 26, 2016
Speeechless3:
Like i said before, almost all nig artistes should do same.
No need climbing high up with zero talent
Sorry its because of unrepentantly dimwitted morons like you that populate my country her music didnt go far. You see she's not for everyone only those with lit appreciation of music can relate to her music. Majority are morons including you grin
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Her Last Show Holds Tomorrow by Hades2016(m): 11:55am On Mar 26, 2016

Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Her Last Show Holds Tomorrow by popizaino(m): 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
chain! !!Cynthia Morgan na bad girl.you succeded in making us forget this babe sha.now she is retiring
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Her Last Show Holds Tomorrow by cupidhero(m): 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
She will definately come back. You can't just quit music....is not possible.
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Her Last Show Holds Tomorrow by Kyllahmc(m): 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ehya my boo is a crazy fan of her...And she is not gonna like this #Sad
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Her Last Show Holds Tomorrow by mayorchelsea(m): 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
Would someone be nice enough to mention two of her most popular tracks/songs?we might know the songs but not know they were sang by her.
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Her Last Show Holds Tomorrow by Harbdhul(m): 11:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
BraniacX:

Coming from a haramite undecided no surprises there so stick to your cattle and overbreeding abdul! This is not your forte

As for eva, there's an absolute dearth of female rappers and MC's in the industry and you not only happen to be a rarity, you actually happen to be an excellent lyricist and rapper, far better IMO than many of the males claiming street cred with popular acclaim so I'll beg you please don't do this embarassed put up with the unfairness and inequity of the industry a bit longer for my sake at least but whichever decision you make, good luck and GOD bless

Don't be pained bro, just giving out my opinion as you have given out yours .. Because you enjoy her music doesn't mean I must enjoy it too.

You should look up what's called "Individual difference"

Lest I forget, I am a proud haramite and you should check out my signature, I sell cattle brains which you apparently need

Pained arse
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Her Last Show Holds Tomorrow by Harbdhul(m): 11:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
CELEBRITIZ:

negudo!
u are disseminating thrash, her song is dope,i av a couple of her songs

Alright, maybe it's just me who don't enjoy her songs, you can recommend the "couple of songs" I don't mind listening to them
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Her Last Show Holds Tomorrow by COOL10(m): 4:54am On Mar 27, 2016
WHY WHY WHY. WHAT DID WE DO 2 DSRV DIS? WHY DO U HV 2 QUIT?. ANYWAYS U'L ALWAYS REMAIN MY CRUSH ND I HOPE W'L DO A RAP COLLABO SOMEDAY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App / Nicki Minaj Follows Tacha On Instagram, Checkout Tacha’s Reaction / Laura Ikeji To Juliet Ibrahim: "This Your Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim Is Hot"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.