Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

In The Spirit Of Easter, This Was How I Showed Love To Someone Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In The Spirit Of Easter, This Was How I Showed Love To Someone Today (673 Views)

"Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) / The True Meaning Of Easter Celebration... / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Spirit Of Easter, This Was How I Showed Love To Someone Today by adren(m): 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
Today is good friday and it is a memorable day marked by all christians over the world..

Jesus laid his lives for the remission of man's sins, died and resurrected on the third day- greatest love story ever recorded in mankind's history..

Since I cannot follow in christ's footsteps, I had to follow his rules- love your neighbours as yourself..

So today after good friday sermon, it was time for tithes and offering.. A young pretty girl sitted in my front had nothing to give (I had watched her closely and sized up her pocket).. At first, when she came around, I was filled with lust and the only thoughts that occupied my mind was "collecting her number" after service, but then, something strucked my heart, I felt I should show love without expecting anything in return.. To cut the long story short, I gave her some money and told her it's meant for her tithe.. She was so grateful.. After church, she came to thank me.. It was really another perfect opportunity to strike but I did resist every temptation to "lust after her" and make "sharp moves" which obviously, she'd jump at without thinking over it..

I am grateful I showed love in my own little way.. I must have made jesus proud..

Have you shown love today?? Please share!!

"True love is laying one's life to save another man's, not trying everything to get under another's pant- Temitope Steve,2016.."

Cc lalasticlala
Re: In The Spirit Of Easter, This Was How I Showed Love To Someone Today by Ezedon(m): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
That is how to spot a Chronic womanizer
Re: In The Spirit Of Easter, This Was How I Showed Love To Someone Today by Mskrisx(f): 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
Chaiii lwkmd bros I hail ooo
Re: In The Spirit Of Easter, This Was How I Showed Love To Someone Today by Annunaki(m): 6:19am On Mar 26, 2016
adren:
Today is good friday and it is a memorable day marked by all christians over the world..

Jesus laid his lives for the remission of man's sins, died and resurrected on the third day- greatest love story ever recorded in mankind's history..

Since I cannot follow in christ's footsteps, I had to follow his rules- love your neighbours as yourself..

So today after good friday sermon, it was time for tithes and offering.. A young pretty girl sitted in my front had nothing to give (I had watched her closely and sized up her pocket).. At first, when she came around, I was filled with lust and the only thoughts that occupied my mind was "collecting her number" after service, but then, something strucked my heart, I felt I should show love without expecting anything in return.. To cut the long story short, I gave her some money and told her it's meant for her tithe.. She was so grateful.. After church, she came to thank me.. It was really another perfect opportunity to strike but I did resist every temptation to "lust after her" and make "sharp moves" which obviously, she'd jump at without thinking over it..

I am grateful I showed love in my own little way.. I must have made jesus proud..

"True love is laying one's life to save another man's, not trying everything to get under another's pant- Temitope Steve,2016.."

Cc lalasticlala

You are just an attention seeking hypocrite angry
Re: In The Spirit Of Easter, This Was How I Showed Love To Someone Today by Jefa4real: 8:48am On Apr 04, 2016
adren:

Cc lalasticlala

@adren, please contact me on WhatsApp ...something dey...

(1) (Reply)

Is This Actually A Christian Ministry? / Ogechi Faustina Did Not Convet To Muslim(counter Thread) / Muslim Youths Attack Catholic Church In Niger . Casualties Recorded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.