Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Ogechi Faustina Did Not Convet To Muslim(counter Thread) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ogechi Faustina Did Not Convet To Muslim(counter Thread) (672 Views)

Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ / Why We Want Yahweh To Make An Amputee Limb Grow (a Counter Thread) / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogechi Faustina Did Not Convet To Muslim(counter Thread) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
I have posted this but there was too much error, well I am not a writer don't blame me. Ogechi faustina did not in way to convert to Muslim. She said that the hijab is not hers it is her friend that own it(hijab) she only wore it to take a pic, since it look nice she decided to post it on Facebook. Her Facebook name is faustina Ogechi for nairalanders to confirm I also got a screen shot from one of her latest post. Pls padorm errors is am very good in writing

Re: Ogechi Faustina Did Not Convet To Muslim(counter Thread) by OpinionLeader: 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
Let's hope this makes front page just like the fake news about her conversion. grin grin
Re: Ogechi Faustina Did Not Convet To Muslim(counter Thread) by OpinionLeader: 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
Let us hope this make front page just like her purported conversion which never happened. grin grin
Re: Ogechi Faustina Did Not Convet To Muslim(counter Thread) by Ronpet777(m): 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
I knew it.I just knew a counter thread was in d offing.We r getting used to it already.Too many faulsified information flying abt.
Re: Ogechi Faustina Did Not Convet To Muslim(counter Thread) by johnydon22(m): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
Good this is good, straight from the horse's mouth. . . Islam is consonant with Igbo.

People are leaving religions in their millions converting to Islam is like hitting a brick in broad day light..

(1) (Reply)

What Can You See In This Picture? / Few Free Christian Ebooks Worth Checking Out / Beware Of Fake Men Of God – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex-wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.