Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,133 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:24 AM

Comedy Skit : I Will Beat You O !!! ( Mark Angel Comedy) LOL - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedy Skit : I Will Beat You O !!! ( Mark Angel Comedy) LOL (1089 Views)

Mark Angel: "We Were Offered N144M For Our Facebook Page" / Uzoma Omenka: "I Will Beat Daddy Freeze" - Majek Fashek’s Manager Threatens / Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedy Skit : I Will Beat You O !!! ( Mark Angel Comedy) LOL by NigerianMusic: 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Chai !! Nigeria's youngest, funniest name right now on the Internet Emmanuela of Mark Angel Comedy series is at it again. Popular for her viral skit "This is not my real face oo" .

In this recent edition "I Will Beat You o" Emmanuela pulls more intelligent comic display as she dares her fellow kid to fight her, while she cunningly escapes the fight scene. Very funny... Laugh and Share with Friends.

Watch the hilarious Comedy Skit Here >>> http://hypenigeria.com/2016/03/25/comedy-skit-i-will-beat-you-o-mark-angel-comedy-lol/

Re: Comedy Skit : I Will Beat You O !!! ( Mark Angel Comedy) LOL by merits(m): 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
J
Re: Comedy Skit : I Will Beat You O !!! ( Mark Angel Comedy) LOL by cruzita(f): 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
E

(1) (Reply)

Inger And Goddess Of X, Maheeda Teases Her Fans With Sizzling Topless Photos / Toyin Aimakhu Begs- Please Let Me Heal..i Made A Mistake After My Marriage / Tiwa Savage Tells Her Side Of The Story - Script & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.