Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:45 AM

Failure To Register BVN Leads Police To Woman's Secret Grave A Year After. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Failure To Register BVN Leads Police To Woman's Secret Grave A Year After. (32683 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested At Seme Border For Failure To Declare $52,201, £320. Photo / FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' / Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Failure To Register BVN Leads Police To Woman's Secret Grave A Year After. by ZACHIE: 11:55am On Mar 26, 2016
Tocheagle:
O
Owkward grin grin grin
Re: Failure To Register BVN Leads Police To Woman's Secret Grave A Year After. by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 26, 2016
This man and his son must sue the Nigerian Police Force.

1 Like

Re: Failure To Register BVN Leads Police To Woman's Secret Grave A Year After. by miqos02(m): 11:57am On Mar 26, 2016
hmmm
Re: Failure To Register BVN Leads Police To Woman's Secret Grave A Year After. by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 26, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
This story get k leg
better K-Leg.
Re: Failure To Register BVN Leads Police To Woman's Secret Grave A Year After. by Vince77(m): 11:58am On Mar 26, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Failure To Register BVN Leads Police To Woman's Secret Grave A Year After. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
Femich18:
Stealing is not corruption said by the ineffectual baboon..Nah dem dem en people though
what is ur problem dis Saturday afternoon

2 Likes

Re: Failure To Register BVN Leads Police To Woman's Secret Grave A Year After. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
The police should release the boy and the man. This is not a case to me. If not BVN, no one would check on the woman. Her colleagues knew she was sick. I believe her family members knew.

How come they never checked on her?

If the man chose to bury her after she passed because of no one else cared for the woman. How can the family talk now she is dead when she meant nothing to them when she was alive.
good point.

Some family members can be very cruel, their sister was sick n they never cared, now she's died and they care abt her corpse.

Obviously the husband buried her without informing them cos of the lack of concern they had for their sister.

In Nigeria it's only wen ur dead dat family members either extended or immediate will raise money for a befitting burial bt wen ur alive and sick they don't care.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Failure To Register BVN Leads Police To Woman's Secret Grave A Year After. by Boyooosa(m): 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
The title will give a national dailies a good sales tho but worthless news.

1 Like

Re: Failure To Register BVN Leads Police To Woman's Secret Grave A Year After. by carinmom(f): 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
This story get k leg

What's the k leg in the story?
Re: Failure To Register BVN Leads Police To Woman's Secret Grave A Year After. by kode12: 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
There's no.case here. The woman had an illness that everyone knew about,her extended family didn't show any concern so the husbands actions cannot really be.faulted. A simple autopsy should vindicate them. The burden of proof lies with the police,they should release those people. But you know them. Bail money must show for this Easter to sweet

2 Likes

Re: Failure To Register BVN Leads Police To Woman's Secret Grave A Year After. by deloon(m): 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
The NPF does not seem to understand its role and responsibilities.

2 Likes

Re: Failure To Register BVN Leads Police To Woman's Secret Grave A Year After. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
carinmom:

What's the k leg in the story?
What is the offence of those arrested?
Re: Failure To Register BVN Leads Police To Woman's Secret Grave A Year After. by redgem(f): 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
This story get k leg
Big K leg..... I don't believe it
Re: Failure To Register BVN Leads Police To Woman's Secret Grave A Year After. by Adesiji77: 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
deloon:
The NPF does not seem to understand its role and responsibilities.

Exactly...

I have read the story twice and I couldn't see anything "criminal" in what the man and the boy did. Yes, their action may have breached tradition/culture but what is the rationale for the police's involvement?

The police in that state seem to be very idle. Of all the security issues facing the country, they decided to involve themselves in this. The prospect of bail money that will be paid is too enticing for them to do the right thing.

I share your thoughts on this @TonyeBarcanista, kode12, TheGoodJoe

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Failure To Register BVN Leads Police To Woman's Secret Grave A Year After. by micronut(m): 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
The police should release the boy and the man. This is not a case to me. If not BVN, no one would check on the woman. Her colleagues knew she was sick. I believe her family members knew.

The man chose to bury her after she passed because of no one else cared for the woman. How can the family talk now she is dead when she meant nothing to them when she was alive.

Take Five jare... Only you talk sense and make brain for here... I respect your level of reasoning... Won un pon jebe lakisa...

3 Likes

Re: Failure To Register BVN Leads Police To Woman's Secret Grave A Year After. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
Re: Failure To Register BVN Leads Police To Woman's Secret Grave A Year After. by stanley000: 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
chimkaire:
What happened to autopsy? Yeah, someone must be a tenant in Cell just so 'em Po-Po appear busy undecided.
When you consider so called mourner's attitude towards refreshment at burials you can't help but give them a sucker-punch like this lipsrsealed. Hungry Umunnas sad
next pls!
Re: Failure To Register BVN Leads Police To Woman's Secret Grave A Year After. by hollyayo(m): 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
kissaburo
Ada9103:
What must have been their reason? Hmmm no idea
Re: Failure To Register BVN Leads Police To Woman's Secret Grave A Year After. by mikaael(m): 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

The man chose to bury her after she passed because of no one else cared for the woman. How can the family talk now she is dead when she meant nothing to them when she was alive.

hmmmmmm.....dz iz wat they call...word iyaf kill response
Re: Failure To Register BVN Leads Police To Woman's Secret Grave A Year After. by mathong: 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
Its completely "no case" its well said by the 16 year old boy that he urged parents to inform deceased family but he said no body cared so out of no one to help and the dead can't just rotten and smell so they buried her, is that a case, if they had reported to even police when there was no helper would police help? Won't police demand money to fuel vehicle before they come??

Nigeria sha!

1 Like

Re: Failure To Register BVN Leads Police To Woman's Secret Grave A Year After. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
All i see in this story is Poverty.

No crime here.
Re: Failure To Register BVN Leads Police To Woman's Secret Grave A Year After. by scolex95(m): 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

. exactly u spoke my mind dis is a no case subbmission

1 Like

Re: Failure To Register BVN Leads Police To Woman's Secret Grave A Year After. by scolex95(m): 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
No case here let d boy and his pops go.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Weapons And Charms Recovered From Cultists In Rivers State (Photos) / 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.